Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Loves face or soul? (Page 3)

Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Abhay is still madly and deeply in love with Maithli.As of now he is attracted to Piya only because of her face which looks like that of Maithli's.It was evident from yesterday's epi.
But don't worry....Piya will make her own place in his heart.He will start loving her for the person she is.It may take some time...we have to be patientSmile
AbhiYa are meant to be together.Their bond will be much stronger than Abhay-Maithli
Hey Kritz Tongue
Yeah, remember in one epi when Abhay said that Piya is taking/making a place in his heart ... It was when Piya & Abhay where sleeping in bed ... He said that Piya and Maithli were becoming one in his heart?? Day Dreaming
Yea! AbhIya forever! Heart

Mahi Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
but he did say...u and maithli are the same...he knows they look alike but he said..tum bilkul maithli jaise ho...so im assuming he didnt just mean her face is like hers...but also her soul..how she helps ppl and is  nice.....and everything abt her is the same...he just wants to keep her away b/c he knows once maithli died b/c of him..he doesnt want tht to happen again....he just wants to protect her ..thts why hes saving her all the time...but in tht way he somehow gets close to her....thts why hes keeping her away..b/c shes just like her n doesnt want her to be harmed the same way....

ka7eela

Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Sadly, Maithili is still playing on Abhay's mind and soul. He knows Pia is not Maithili, yet, he fails to respect her individuality. Yesterday, when Abhay screamed Maithili, it KILLED me. Its going to be a long time before Pia can create her own place in his heart, separate from Maithili's. I feel sorry for her. In Poco's post also I'd said, that I so remember this dialogue from Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai where Hrithik (Raj) tells his father, "Kisi bhi pyaar karne wale ke saamne aisi mushkil nahi aayi hogi, ki uski apni shakal uske pyaar ka sabse bada dushman bann gaya ho!" 
Pia's pretty face is the biggest curse for her love. But I know, that ultimately, it'll be AbhIya, come what may :)
I know what you mean babes, I was at least hoping for him to yell "Piya!" but when he said Maithli I realized the 'real' reason Abhay saved Piya cuz' she was Maithli's LOOK ALIKE! Ouch
But you know in the scene where Abhay &+ Piya where in bed and wheile she was sleeping he was seeing the similarities between Maithli & Piya, and he said they were becoming ONE in his heart!! Day Dreaming 
No matter what happen, AbhIya will become one Smile

Mahi Wink

.Jane..

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
and maybe..Piya is Maithli reborn....same things r happening between them tht Abhay went thru?? Thats why he sees so many similarities bet ween them....I strongly feel tht Piya is Amithli reborn..b/c dont forget..they keep using piya is "special" over and over again..not in just sense of word but also theres something behind it...ekta's shows dont repeat wrds if they meant nothing...i seriously think Piya is Maithli...thts why she cant keep herslef away from him...there 's this strong bond thts already there from the beginning...she also keeps saying tht...most of us meet a guy n feel nothing....(unless if we r like ruhi hahah) but more meeting with the guy and we like them..but with Piya and Abhay..its already there...from the beginning...:))
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

I so hope Maithali comes back, you know? And Abhay realises that what he feels for Pia.. It wasn't because of what she looks like, it was because of who she is. It has/had nothing to do with Maithali. The repulsion, The attraction, The compulsion - Everything was for Pia, and nothing was for Maithali. Embarrassed
Hey Akansha Smile 
I don't think Maithli's gonna come back in her body because in today's epi we saw Abhay touching her tombstone and then Pia is going to summon her "spirit" ... so maybe Maithli's soul isn't still at peace?? Shocked 
I hope it happens the way you're sayin it ...Abhiya are just sizzling and will be together forever! Smile

Mahi Wink

Akankshaa.

Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

and maybe..Piya is Maithli reborn....same things r happening between them tht Abhay went thru?? Thats why he sees so many similarities bet ween them....I strongly feel tht Piya is Amithli reborn..b/c dont forget..they keep using piya is "special" over and over again..not in just sense of word but also theres something behind it...ekta's shows dont repeat wrds if they meant nothing...i seriously think Piya is Maithli...thts why she cant keep herslef away from him...there 's this strong bond thts already there from the beginning...she also keeps saying tht...most of us meet a guy n feel nothing....(unless if we r like ruhi hahah) but more meeting with the guy and we like them..but with Piya and Abhay..its already there...from the beginning...:))
Hey Sanaya Smile
You know I'm really starting to think like how you are .. but remember when Abhay was shouting at Piya today and he said that she's nothing like Maithli ... Yea ofc! *Special*
Well, I just hope AbhIya are together forevaa cuz' I lovee them so much!
Abhiya are just meant to be together and that's why its there .. itheir story is so different ... it's nothing close to ArmiRidz or Maaneet stories cuz they had to stay and meet in order to start liking each other Smile

Mahi Wink
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thumari_Mahi

Originally posted by sanaya11

Hey Sanaya Smile
You know I'm really starting to think like how you are .. but remember when Abhay was shouting at Piya today and he said that she's nothing like Maithli ... Yea ofc! *Special*
Well, I just hope AbhIya are together forevaa cuz' I lovee them so much!
Abhiya are just meant to be together and that's why its there .. itheir story is so different ... it's nothing close to ArmiRidz or Maaneet stories cuz they had to stay and meet in order to start liking each other Smile

Mahi Wink
Aww thank you...but I feel like hes trying to just convince himself tht...ya know how sometimes we dont like some things or stuff...n we know the truth but just to make ourselves happy we convince ourselves stuff...even tho we know its not right...
Ive done tht..
If he really knew she wasnt like Maithli...her presence wudnt bother him..I know she looks like her..n thts also whts botherin him..but i seriously feel tht he knows she represents her..but just to save her from all the harm..hes keepin her away...b/c he knows tht his fam and other ppl from his clan wud NEVER accept this! also i feel tht he was the reason maithli died...somehow...ya know he wasnt careful enough in their crzy plan to run away..or something ...so she died...
Also he said it.."is baar mein use kuch nahin honedunga.." and also his parents keep saying..shes just like MAithli..not even from the face but also the acting and everything....but poor boy doesnt wanna harm her so hes trying to make her hate him...and makin up all the excuses ..I feel tht way...I really feel shes MAithli reborn....b/c the spark already exists....he just keeps saying tht so he doesnt fully make himself drowned in her..like hugs n kisses n stuff....n I think the reason Maithli died was b/c of chand...tht fool...why was he caressing AMithlis photo and broach?!?! ewwww....He even had a diff pic of Maithli!!!! it was in a box..n abhays is in hsi room and wallet...sorry for sucha lonnggg post!!! :))
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Also Piya coming to Dehradhun..where Maithli died and her toumbstone is ....is important to the story..maybe this is where Abhay n MAithli met up..and this is where she died so did their love story...so when Abhay returned so did Piya....and this is where they met up again..reminding him or his older love sotry with Maithli...
OMMGGGG Im looking wayyyy too much into this I know..but this show is sooo mysterious..and amazing....I just love the way the skteched up this story..so unlike others...beautiful!  n i cant believe im saying this for an ekta show! wow...shes good! hahahahahhaaaaahahha for this show..i got to credit her! and all the other ppl behind the sets...:))

Thumari_Mahi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index