Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Loves face or soul? (Page 2)

princess. Goldie
princess.
princess.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaya3Devi

You are right. I don't want Abhay to see Maithili in  Piya.  He should fall love with Piya not because she have the face of  Maithili . 
me 2

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
hey mahi, i agree with you,  i too don't want him falling for her just because she is Miathli's  lookalike, that would be very lame!

anyhow i think maybe in the beginning what attracted him to her was her face,  but then when he started to know her better and know what a kind , sweet girl and justice loving girl she is, he started to get attracted to her for more then her face and eventually he will fall in love with her, head over heel Wink

anyhow she is already  in love with him, and maybe he is too but he doesn't want to admit it to her or to him self too because of what he is, he is trying to protect her from himself! he tries to push her away but all off his actions say otherwise ,and actions speak louder then words 

what they share now is a pull and push bond! i hope the pull side winsWink 
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Abhay dont love Piya right now but Piya not only look like Mithali their chracter is also similar as abhay said when he took her to his home,,

As per SBS interview Piya said that Abhtili love is 100 yrs old so Piya can be Mitali reborn,,but now she is human so Abhay distant himself so he wont hurt her

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Abhay is still madly and deeply in love with Maithli.As of now he is attracted to Piya only because of her face which looks like that of Maithli's.It was evident from yesterday's epi.
But don't worry....Piya will make her own place in his heart.He will start loving her for the person she is.It may take some time...we have to be patientSmile
AbhiYa are meant to be together.Their bond will be much stronger than Abhay-Maithli

Edited by Kritz08 - 22 December 2010 at 6:28am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Sadly, Maithili is still playing on Abhay's mind and soul. He knows Pia is not Maithili, yet, he fails to respect her individuality. Yesterday, when Abhay screamed Maithili, it KILLED me. Its going to be a long time before Pia can create her own place in his heart, separate from Maithili's. I feel sorry for her. In Poco's post also I'd said, that I so remember this dialogue from Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai where Hrithik (Raj) tells his father, "Kisi bhi pyaar karne wale ke saamne aisi mushkil nahi aayi hogi, ki uski apni shakal uske pyaar ka sabse bada dushman bann gaya ho!" 
Pia's pretty face is the biggest curse for her love. But I know, that ultimately, it'll be AbhIya, come what may :)
Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

hey mahi, i agree with you,  i too don't want him falling for her just because she is Miathli's  lookalike, that would be very lame!

anyhow i think maybe in the beginning what attracted him to her was her face,  but then when he started to know her better and know what a kind , sweet girl and justice loving girl she is, he started to get attracted to her for more then her face and eventually he will fall in love with her, head over heel Wink

anyhow she is already  in love with him, and maybe he is too but he doesn't want to admit it to her or to him self too because of what he is, he is trying to protect her from himself! he tries to push her away but all off his actions say otherwise ,and actions speak louder then words 

what they share now is a pull and push bond! i hope the pull side winsWink 
Hey babe ... I really hope that with time Abhay falls in love wid Piya for the person she is .. not just because of her face ...
He's crazzyy bout' Maithli still ..n he still has her pic ... and I guess he doesn't want to forget her and move on either because it that was what he was aiming for, he would've at least hidden her pic Confused
Yeah it's like Edward and Bella remember, E wanted to protect himself from B because her blood was so appealing to him! And what if P's blood is appealing to A too? Shocked 

Yeah, the show is about AbhIya so they will have an inbreakable bond! Tongue

Mahi Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

Abhay dont love Piya right now but Piya not only look like Mithali their chracter is also similar as abhay said when he took her to his home,,

As per SBS interview Piya said that Abhtili love is 100 yrs old so Piya can be Mitali reborn,,but now she is human so Abhay distant himself so he wont hurt her

Omg! What if it's true! Or what if Maithli is Piya's twin? Like in Vampire Diaries? Shocked

Mahi Wink
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I so hope Maithali comes back, you know? And Abhay realises that what he feels for Pia.. It wasn't because of what she looks like, it was because of who she is. It has/had nothing to do with Maithali. The repulsion, The attraction, The compulsion - Everything was for Pia, and nothing was for Maithali. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index