Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Ignored again...........!, completely.... (Page 2)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

well i don't think that thy ignored krishna.............it's was their daughter's b'day n it's obvious thy'll meet n greet her first........ infact i felt that krishna shd have touched their feet.........but it doesn't amtter if he respects them....all these formalities doesn't matter............

they ignored him completely..............didn't even acknowledged his presence..............and krishna's was a sweet gesture to stand up when they entered..............all the sucksenas were behaving as if they had come to visit their daughter in some hostel and was asking the warden permission to talk to her..............Angry

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

No I don't think tht they ignored K, instead I felt he should hv gone to them  n took their blessings for they only gave his babu to this world.Heart ..actually they were tensed bcos of tht YKW around them...its very natural thing to happen... even ss told K to tk them in ...K coolly sent them in with P...bcos he wanna discuss his next plan for P on her B'day...

they didn't even looked at him.............let alone smile...........u see, krishna's welcome smile and giving them due respect by standing up is itself a big courtesy coming from krishna.............but sucksenas rant and rant about manners and forgot to show them..........come on, he is their SIL..............
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by dhakarn

hi friends,

well in the excitement of getting to see a standard epi after so long , i forgot to mention the one act by sucksenas which is irking me to go and club their dumb heads..............when prof and nainaji came krishna stood up, smiling..................but forget talking to him , they didn't even look at him..........its all 'we came to meet our daughter , we want to talk to our daughter.............etc etc.......' why r they hell bent on treating krishna as a non entity..................Angry
seriously yaar 100% agreed i was Cry this when i sawit complete ignorance for our baba theyt were doing daughter daughter klike they r meetinh hr for the first timeLOLLOL i know its prats bithday but when a daughter is married she is a wife first and then a daughter and SIL is the one who is from outside the faily if one wantes to see his daughter happy then should respect his SIL .i dont know yaar why r they so dumb
i don't understand wat insulting thing thy done.............thy came n greet pratigya on her b'day....i guess this was d only reason thy came 2 TN.............n if respect is d key point here than krishna also not touched there feet...he shd also do that.....but  all such things don''t matter wen krishna truely love n respect his inlaws............now shakti is also their SIL but he don't even bother 2 standup...........

All KN wants is to get his hands on YKW. Didn't the Sadhu say his shadow even fall on YKW, so how come they are in the same room after two days. He was supposed to spend all his time outside the house at the baloo factory and share a room with SS until the 21 days are up?  Sadhu's condition gone tel lene.
i don't think so taht thy r sharing d room.......amma thorws him out of it............so it's obvious he's not in d room.........but found it vry disgusting arrushi feeling jealous seeing kriya sharing some romantic n tender moments...........this grl really sucks ....................DeadDead 

Parul, Even uneducated ppl will not do tht,she is sucha Censored she doesn't know whats gonna happen next... imagine if they kissed[ we very well know tht they won't show anything tht sort of, so we can peep into their moments] more over we hv licenseROFL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

well i don't think that thy ignored krishna.............it's was their daughter's b'day n it's obvious thy'll meet n greet her first........ infact i felt that krishna shd have touched their feet.........but it doesn't amtter if he respects them....all these formalities doesn't matter............

they ignored him completely..............didn't even acknowledged his presence..............and krishna's was a sweet gesture to stand up when they entered..............all the sucksenas were behaving as if they had come to visit their daughter in some hostel and was asking the warden permission to talk to her..............Angry
yaaa thy came 2 meet their daughter...afterall it was her b'day n thy came just 2 grreet her........just bz thy didn't said nything 2 krishna it doesn't mean that thy insulted him...........thy chd have meet him if krishan also go n take their bellsings.......but krishan thought that thy shd b given some space with pratigya as prats is gong trough a tough time,so she needs 2 have a convo with them...........
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

[
i don't think so taht thy r sharing d room.......amma thorws him out of it............so it's obvious he's not in d room.........but found it vry disgusting arrushi feeling jealous seeing kriya sharing some romantic n tender moments...........this grl really sucks ....................DeadDead [/QUOTE]

Parul, Even uneducated ppl will not do tht,she is sucha Censored she doesn't know whats gonna happen next... imagine if they kissed[ we very well know tht they won't show anything tht sort of, so we can peep into their moments] more over we hv licenseROFL
[/QUOTE] but her hubby shaktia can do so................donno ki jodi bilkul sahi hai.........LOLLOLLOLLOL i hope pratigya soon gets 2 know her intentions...........if it's too late............i doubt wat she n krshna doo if arrushi sucseds in creating riifft between them...............Ouch

Go to top