Pratigya

Ignored again...........!, completely.... - Page 2

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i don't think so taht thy r sharing d room.......amma thorws him out of it............so it's obvious he's not in d room.........but found it vry disgusting arrushi feeling jealous seeing kriya sharing some romantic n tender moments...........this grl really sucks ....................🤢🤢 

Parul, Even uneducated ppl will not do tht,she is sucha ðŸ¤¬ she doesn't know whats gonna happen next... imagine if they kissed[ we very well know tht they won't show anything tht sort of, so we can peep into their moments] more over we hv license🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dhakarn

they ignored him completely..............didn't even acknowledged his presence..............and krishna's was a sweet gesture to stand up when they entered..............all the sucksenas were behaving as if they had come to visit their daughter in some hostel and was asking the warden permission to talk to her..............😡

yaaa thy came 2 meet their daughter...afterall it was her b'day n thy came just 2 grreet her........just bz thy didn't said nything 2 krishna it doesn't mean that thy insulted him...........thy chd have meet him if krishan also go n take their bellsings.......but krishan thought that thy shd b given some space with pratigya as prats is gong trough a tough time,so she needs 2 have a convo with them...........
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think so taht thy r sharing d room.......amma thorws him out of it............so it's obvious he's not in d room.........but found it vry disgusting arrushi feeling jealous seeing kriya sharing some romantic n tender moments...........this grl really sucks ....................🤢🤢 [/QUOTE]

Parul, Even uneducated ppl will not do tht,she is sucha ðŸ¤¬ she doesn't know whats gonna happen next... imagine if they kissed[ we very well know tht they won't show anything tht sort of, so we can peep into their moments] more over we hv license🤣
[/QUOTE] but her hubby shaktia can do so................donno ki jodi bilkul sahi hai.........😆😆😆😆 i hope pratigya soon gets 2 know her intentions...........if it's too late............i doubt wat she n krshna doo if arrushi sucseds in creating riifft between them...............