Ignored again...........!, completely....

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends,

well in the excitement of getting to see a standard epi after so long , i forgot to mention the one act by sucksenas which is irking me to go and club their dumb heads..............when prof and nainaji came krishna stood up, smiling..................but forget talking to him , they didn't even look at him..........its all 'we came to meet our daughter , we want to talk to our daughter.............etc etc.......' why r they hell bent on treating krishna as a non entity..................😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i don't think that thy ignored krishna.............it's was their daughter's b'day n it's obvious thy'll meet n greet her first........ infact i felt that krishna shd have touched their feet.........but it doesn't amtter if he respects them....all these formalities doesn't matter............
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
We want to see YKW become wallpaper or at least furniture on the show instead it's Krishna who ends up getting that treatment from the Saxes. They lack common courtesy. When SCAM and JAIL Bro show up they tripped over themselves, dropped everything to say "arey beta, Aao, Aao, chai nastha karo". With Krishna it's like he is antaryami, invisible and they just don't see him except when he resorts to his unpud gawar behavior and then suddenly they have 20/20 vision of the unacceptable bade damadh of the family.

The first damadh is a respectful unpid 5th standard phail who already laid his life on the line for his wife Prats and puts her happiness before his own, a loyal, faithful loving husband who has eyes ONLY for his Babu. and willing to do whatever it takes to build a happy marriage and family of his own along the way..

SCAM who was seen as their dream damadh turned out to be a two-timing cheat, a liar, a bigamist in the making, with a wife for himself and ready to marry another for his family's sake. Unfaithful, lying, cheat, with a  law degree, coward, hiding behind his education, with mind games for a hobby and conning his wife who is a ditz enabling his sick behavior..

The second damadh is an unpud, obedient son of SS, 4th std phail who has wandering eyes and hands, kote visitor, five babies killer, wife beater, rapist, killer, bigamist, a criminal with has dabbled every area of felony under the law.

Of the three choices Krishna comes up smelling like roses while KN stinks like a dead rodent in a room. SCAM as usual being the coward fled with his tail between his legs behind his domineering Papa.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

hi friends,

well in the excitement of getting to see a standard epi after so long , i forgot to mention the one act by sucksenas which is irking me to go and club their dumb heads..............when prof and nainaji came krishna stood up, smiling..................but forget talking to him , they didn't even look at him..........its all 'we came to meet our daughter , we want to talk to our daughter.............etc etc.......' why r they hell bent on treating krishna as a non entity..................😑

seriously yaar 100% agreed i was 😭 this when i sawit complete ignorance for our baba theyt were doing daughter daughter klike they r meetinh hr for the first timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know its prats bithday but when a daughter is married she is a wife first and then a daughter and SIL is the one who is from outside the faily if one wantes to see his daughter happy then should respect his SIL .i dont know yaar why r they so dumb
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No I don't think tht they ignored K, instead I felt he should hv gone to them  n took their blessings for they only gave his babu to this world.❀️ ..actually they were tensed bcos of tht YKW around them...its very natural thing to happen... even ss told K to tk them in ...K coolly sent them in with P...bcos he wanna discuss his next plan for P on her B'day...
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

seriously yaar 100% agreed i was 😭 this when i sawit complete ignorance for our baba theyt were doing daughter daughter klike they r meetinh hr for the first timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know its prats bithday but when a daughter is married she is a wife first and then a daughter and SIL is the one who is from outside the faily if one wantes to see his daughter happy then should respect his SIL .i dont know yaar why r they so dumb

i don't understand wat insulting thing thy done.............thy came n greet pratigya on her b'day....i guess this was d only reason thy came 2 TN.............n if respect is d key point here than krishna also not touched there feet...he shd also do that.....but  all such things don''t matter wen krishna truely love n respect his inlaws............now shakti is also their SIL but he don't even bother 2 standup...........
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i don't understand wat insulting thing thy done.............thy came n greet pratigya on her b'day....i guess this was d only reason thy came 2 TN.............n if respect is d key point here than krishna also not touched there feet...he shd also do that.....but  all such things don''t matter wen krishna truely love n respect his inlaws............now shakti is also their SIL but he don't even bother 2 standup...........

All KN wants is to get his hands on YKW. Didn't the Sadhu say his shadow even fall on YKW, so how come they are in the same room after two days. He was supposed to spend all his time outside the house at the baloo factory and share a room with SS until the 21 days are up?  Sadhu's condition gone tel lene.
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

All KN wants is to get his hands on YKW. Didn't the Sadhu say his shadow even fall on YKW, so how come they are in the same room after two days. He was supposed to spend all his time outside the house at the baloo factory and share a room with SS until the 21 days are up?  Sadhu's condition gone tel lene.

i don't think so taht thy r sharing d room.......amma thorws him out of it............so it's obvious he's not in d room.........but found it vry disgusting arrushi feeling jealous seeing kriya sharing some romantic n tender moments...........this grl really sucks ....................🀒🀒 
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

well i don't think that thy ignored krishna.............it's was their daughter's b'day n it's obvious thy'll meet n greet her first........ infact i felt that krishna shd have touched their feet.........but it doesn't amtter if he respects them....all these formalities doesn't matter............

they ignored him completely..............didn't even acknowledged his presence..............and krishna's was a sweet gesture to stand up when they entered..............all the sucksenas were behaving as if they had come to visit their daughter in some hostel and was asking the warden permission to talk to her..............😑
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

No I don't think tht they ignored K, instead I felt he should hv gone to them  n took their blessings for they only gave his babu to this world.❀️ ..actually they were tensed bcos of tht YKW around them...its very natural thing to happen... even ss told K to tk them in ...K coolly sent them in with P...bcos he wanna discuss his next plan for P on her B'day...

they didn't even looked at him.............let alone smile...........u see, krishna's welcome smile and giving them due respect by standing up is itself a big courtesy coming from krishna.............but sucksenas rant and rant about manners and forgot to show them..........come on, he is their SIL..............