India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Cry Baby

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
hey party people...sorry for delay in CR but had to go do some shopping...and let me tell you...not fun! people are last minute x-mas shopping...so parking was a disaster...lucky for me the mall had valet parking...in and out in an hour!! *woot woot*...here i a quick CR for today...

Cry Baby
so...ok...anyone else seriously bothered by Kaala's 2yr old tantrums or what? i mean...she cried...she actually CRIED because she LOST! Shocked what is that...is she supposed to be like 5? omg...that was so horrible for the character!! i mean come one...most tv vamps...when they lose...they dont cry about it and complain...they effing curse the person out and plot bigger, better and more evil plans!! but not our Kaala...no no...she cries...bade...mote mote asoon tapking from her eyes...LOL...im sorry but come on!!! that scene of her in the room...playing with the light reminded me of a seriously depressed/disturbed girl who has nothing in life going for her...i mean come on BUCK UP!! i just rolled laughing seeing her cry like that...this is SOOO not the Kaala we love to hate!! ROFL...i was seriously thinking about going to get my 10month old nieces pacifier for Kaala ROFL...shayd uski rona band hojayeh!!

oh and the precap...are you for real? how did Dutta not see Seema?! Shocked it was so obvious!!! i mean COME ON!!! Seema was practically hanging half her body out side the window!! ok not really...but you know what i mean ROFL...she's not a subtle one is she...but then...our Gadha toh...mashAllah...a car goes by so close...a chick is starting at him like she's gonna eat him...and he's obviously oblivious!! ROFL...i mean come on...imagine if Seema was doing undercover work...ROFL...she'd be perfect to add to Dutta's gang as well...useless chickens ke saath saath...useless daiyan!! LOLLOLLOL...im just saying Tongue

Edited:
i just heard the part where Kaala calls Suds "Jeejaji"...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...has she said that before?

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 21 December 2010 at 10:22pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutesikkaisharayjstpinks86AbhiAni-Roopa-sasha_1Rose_Petalbfunofbb123kadduusub_rosaNainaSengalSophia21NelsartikbfuzzyfaceSanely_Insanesana786a.SidrameghapartiSuhaniSoniaPrinsesse.Suvi--Sia---Huma-Dew-dropMrsKhan

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL - fab post Jaz.

I was shocked to see Kala cry too - not something u expect from a vamp!

and Seema - LMAO - I guess Dutta was still thing about Nakku and breakfast that he didnt even see a chick almost ghooring at him half-way out the window ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Especially Loved this bit - she'd be perfect to add to Dutta's gang as well...useless chickens ke saath saath...useless daiyan! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishajnawaz

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Great CR but Seema needs to be kept away from the chickens.....she really is a daiyan, and the chickens all have to be close with Dutta, but she should not be allowed to breath in the same city as dutta! Nope!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishajnawaz

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Seema as part of the chickens ROFL
I am telling you Seema isn't human, she is a creature that eats man.
Soon her real face will be revealed that she is a creature from outer space, if she is recruited as part of the chickens, she will eat the whole team. But then again it wld be good coz they are useless ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishajnawazMrsKhan

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Kala spoiled her reputation totallyLOL Reminded me of my 4 yr old sisterLOL And Dutta toh Gadha hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

@Jaz: I actually liked Kala crying...she seemed human unlike the superwomen vamps of TV. Also I think u made a valid point...there is nothing in her life apart from her silly revenge.

But the most hilarious bit was Seema sticking her head out. I wonder why...maybe she was thinking that ten years down the line the gadha has moved from cute to hot.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisharayjstsub_rosaPrinsesse.Suvijnawaz

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Seema was like.. i just want to get out and hug him..
and dutta not seeing her .. not surprised .. wo tho apna dearest wife ke khayaalo mein dhooba tha.. tho idar udar kya dekhega..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishasub_rosajnawaz

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
She has called him 'Jeejaji' before also...

Funny thing is ki she keeps calling him 'Jeejaji' nd he keeps calling her 'Tai'.....No clue whyConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top