Posted: 13 years ago
why u people are tahinkng so...
sara has taken the role which priyal has played, so it takes time for us to agree n jst for 2 days how can u people say that sara doesnt fit...

dont forget that she was an excellent actress n got many awards for her acting in bidaai....

the role now  sara  was playing is somewhat diff to her, so, it takes alittle time for her, bcoz she cant act in her own style, she has to think abt previous mona n thn strt act  so, it takes some time.....

plz dont bash SARA as she was a good actress... We dont need her personal life? its her life she has full rights to live her life as her wish?
People are just going to talk about her for a week or two but then they'll forget/ get use to watching her as Mona. The exact same happened with Priyal, it is very obvious that her acting skills were horrible but, people only pointed that out in the starting two or three episodes of RMJ and then later they were like...oh she's so cute and all that. So, the same will happen to Sara, but the only difference this time is that Sara is actually good. She is very pretty and can ACT (Thank God!)
I disagree. The only reason I watched the show was because of Priyal. I enjoyed her bubbliness and constant smile. The only thing that comes with Sara is a constant frown. Anyone else notice this? The only expression she has had on her face from the moment she replaced Priyal was a frown. That's it. I want Priyal back!!!!!
i think we should give sara a chance...i for one have never seen bidaai but have heard how good it was and how good sara and parul were. Initially I didnt find priyal to good either as she was so young and was kinda overacting as well but then I warmed up to her. Yes I miss her and would have rather she not been replaced but thats a done decision so now all we can do is enjoy the show with the new Mona and look forward to what is becoming a very interesting story 😊
I am sorry to say that I never watched Bidaai and I was never interested in it. I dont think sara can take priyal's place in RMJ. pRIYAL'S ACTING WAS BETTER-HER VOICE, HER BUBBLINESS AND HER WHOLE PERSONALITY WAS DIFFERENT. I would love to see her back.

The point that people will get accustom to sara is not a good one.  MNKR is a perfect example. Reet was changed and ever since that happened the show popularity started to decline. I hope i CAN CONTINUE to watch this show as I just can not stand sara in Priyal's role.

BRING PRIYAL BACK AT ANY COST
I have not watched the show since the switch. But from the pics she looks older than Anukalp. Maybe I'll watch today's episode, but Priyal was perfect as Mona.
all should give sara a chance i mean common i know she has to work on the punjabi accent but hey she is a good actress and after time u will be used to her..i like sara as new mona

I have seen Sara in 4 episodes and she is performing very well.  She is a good actress.  I would give Sara a chance, she is trying to fit herself into what Priyal did for the role.  I agree it is difficult to get Priyal' innocence.

I admit i liked the old mona more.
But sara is trying her best to fit in
Im sure if we give her time, she'll improve! =]
Plus she only been playing mona for about 4 days give her chance