Pratigya
Pratigya

STRING OF SURPRISES (Page 2)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Lallontop post..excellent read!
I know u are not fully convinced that the show is back with its charm.
but ur post is awesome as always!

I havent watched the episodes for days together now so cant comment much or question anything but happy to read ur threads again n also happy to know people are happy with the way the show is bouncing back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
hi mera.....very  conclusive post as always......Clap

the blooper surprise....... i felt that Saxes went to bed late in the wee hours of the morning / or they wake up very early when the moon is still out...... which coincided with K waking P up @ or just after midnite ....... so when the sun came up, prof said to go to TN and wish her......... same thing with KP, they had the nocturnal activities but when they get dressed its still P's b'day........

or maybe I'm missing the point since I dont understand the dialogues Confused LOL

i noticed going thru pics in the gallery tread that YKW has been wearing various green color saree mostly........ a couple of red, but no other colors since her illegal wedding.......very apt seeing as the green eyed monster has completely engulfed the fake bride Dead

Edited by yemi3006 - 22 December 2010 at 5:59am

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I guess  some of you decided to play Santa and post while I was asleep.WinkTongueLOL

Thank you. Always enjoy reading what others have to say about the episode as well.

Yemi

It could be an EDITING blooper. Show starts with Shamu telling Naina it's Prats's budday TODAY. Then  following Baba and Babu's special night we see the sun rise and Shamu again asking Naina about her decision on Prats's birthday TODAY.  The sunrise was edited at the wrong spot maybe?Shocked

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Insightful Mera!
One of my favorite posters

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Lallontop post..excellent read!
I know u are not fully convinced that the show is back with its charm.
but ur post is awesome as always!

I havent watched the episodes for days together now so cant comment much or question anything but happy to read ur threads again n also happy to know people are happy with the way the show is bouncing back.

Hami

Missed you on spaceship yday. How are you and cutie Abu? Hope to see you here for a while today.Big smile Y'day episode finally gave a glimpse of old times both watching and when writing. It's easy to say when an episode works bec' writing about it has something to talk about.

Personally, Kriya scenes have not had the energy they are famous for. Hope once SS gives Baba a verbal slap today, the young sher of Takur Niwas will have a seismic shift and do something about it. It's going to be painful to see the sunglasses ripped off Baba's eyes and like a man blinded by the scorching sun can't wait to see Krishna's acting come through.

What I look forward to even more is the explosion that is long overdue in YKW's life to snap her out of her grandiose delusion that she is all powerful. The minute the Takurs see she is of no use to them she will have nowhere to go. But knowing Prats she will act the savior and step in.Confused
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Will try to come today but y not the other ship that we started first before this?? the current one is making me slower??

I watched Kriya yday...its more of Arhaan n Pooja now Mera....the way they are comfy off-screen is evidently seen on-screen...esp the happiness n smiling we see off screen is wat we see on-screen...they hav bcum veryyyyyyyy comfy that its giving negative side effect on-screen...........they luk sooooooooooooooooooooooo real..athu thigattuthu.....
I dont think Arhaan n Pooja dont even rehearse their scenes...they are so much used to it by now.

am also waiting for K track to start..and Kesar to explode!

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Will try to come today but y not the other ship that we started first before this?? the current one is making me slower??

I watched Kriya yday...its more of Arhaan n Pooja now Mera....the way they are comfy off-screen is evidently seen on-screen...esp the happiness n smiling we see off screen is wat we see on-screen...they hav bcum veryyyyyyyy comfy that its giving negative side effect on-screen...........they luk sooooooooooooooooooooooo real..athu thigattuthu.....
I dont think Arhaan n Pooja dont even rehearse their scenes...they are so much used to it by now.

am also waiting for K track to start..and Kesar to explode!

HamiHug

Sure we can meet on old spaceship too.

Looks like today SS is going to explode followed by Krishna baba. But once dared by SS he is going to show them he can rise to the task. He may end up getting money from a goon. But even if Prats is upset by it, I am more interested to see how SS reacts to it given the Takurs accept gundagiri with more grace than Saxes.

Will we see Prats learn to drive her brand new car. Will Krishna teach her to drive? Another chance for some Kriya moments.

The green eyed monster named YKW will turn red with the fire that will burn inside her.  They need to resolve this thread and not leave it dangling and her still freeloading at Takurs.

When Kesar explodes the TRPS on this show will hit an all time high.
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Insightful Mera!
One of my favorite posters

Awww!  Thanks Yum Mum!Hug

Love your name btw. Always brings an image of a baby trying to talk......Big smile

HamiSky

Go to top