Pratigya

STRING OF SURPRISES

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Talk about surprises! A wide variety of them, surprises revealed, delivered, promised, hidden, withheld, rejected, planned and welcomed with a flip-lop and a blopper thrown in for added effect.

Shamu tries to reason with Naina "Komal's childish behavior is nothing new to the family, she will outgrow her childish pranks and antics with time. How do they get through life making an issue of every little thing she does". Naina however is impatient to see the bahu of the house grow up fast and understand their plight during these tough times.  Shamu wants Naina to stop the rona dhona. Who would have thought that shivering Shamu was ready to say enough to Naina's Ganga-Jamuna-bahana.πŸ˜• He can't stand to see his Naina cry like Krishna hates Prats's tears.  Krishna and Shamu share similarities? Well, at least she owns it with pride. Shamu doesn't want Naina to cry particularly on his ladli gudiya Prats's birthday.  Naina is the one who delivered Prats yet Shamu had to remind her of her beti's birthday? Is all the stress over the last year casuing Naina to fall apart? Naina confesses "Rona dhona is written in her fate".  Not really a surprise!πŸ˜•

After patting his Babu to sleep not too long ago, Baba returns to wake her up asking her to follow him. The two tiptoe outside to view the spectacular fireworks he has arranged just for her with help from T/C.  SS complains at being awakened by the noise of the firework. To avert SS from investigating further Krishna yells back to bauji "India won, so go back to sleep". Talk about thinking on his feet. Krishna's quick wit makes a return.  Today. A lallantop oneliner from Baba after a long time! Funny surprise!πŸ˜†

Prat happily watches the fireworks display with Krishna. Is this symbolic of the fireworks about to come into their lives courtesy of YKW, the resident interloper?πŸ˜²πŸ˜• Her dewars Tunna and Chandu are ready to join them in the celebrations. But Krishna shushes them away, wanting to enjoy these special moments with his wife. Talk about two special friends who rejoice in the happiness of their Bhaiyya and Bhabhima.  Nice surprise!πŸ˜ƒ

Krishna teases Prats that she will receive her special birthday gift tomorrow. Krishna tells Prats her birthday is a big day for him as well as he too and he leads her to the next phase of the celebration.  He gestures T/C to leave and leads her to a table where a chocolate cake with the words "Happpy Birthday Pratigya" awaits them. He lights the single candle and wishes her happy birthdayπŸ₯³.  Prats smiles at Krishna with joy and thanks him for always making her happy. πŸ˜ƒ I guess she has forgotten the early days of their marriage and forgiven him. Prats clasps Krishna's hand and the two of them cut the cake together.  Is this symbolic of the upcoming future they will be building together as a team?πŸ˜ƒ He tells Prats her he got the cake especially for her. Does that mean that the mean interloper changed her mind or botched baking the cake that Krishna bought one for her after all? Prats is ready to feed Krishna cake but he has a better idea. They would both eat the piece of cake from opposite ends.😳 Heading for a liplock! πŸ˜‰Their eyes locked on each other they savor the chocolate cake together. πŸ˜³ Kriya always manage to make the most of it and create their own special moments living in that junglee Niwas. A cute romantic moment! Krishna carries Prats back towards their own little paradise but not before YKW jealousy filled eyes watches Kriya who are lost in their own world and have eyes only for each other.  Baba happily carries his Babu back to their paradise. No surprise!πŸ˜•

A mega blooper! Shamu tells Naina today is Prats's birthday at the beginning of the episode. We see Krishna celebrating with fireworks and cake that night followed by a sunrise and Shamu telling Naina it's time to go and wish Prats on her birthday today. Blooper surprise!😲

Naina has reservations about going to the Takurs after all that has happened. Shamu asks Naina if Pratigya, their beti should be denied her parents' blessings on her birthday bec' of someone else? She is after all related to them by blood.  There's the proof that Prats is their biological child. Naina agrees to accompany Shamu to the Takurs.Shamu doesn't want to speak YKW's name like many of us on the forum esp. the one who came up with the new name for the teeny twit interloper, you know who you are, my friend. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Adarsh is returning to work after a long time. He turns down Shamu's invitation to visit the Takurs to wish Prats on her birthday. He plans to  call Prats from work to wish her. Adarsh wants to avoid an awkward moment with the presence of YKW there as well? Komal heard Shamu and yet didn't ask to run to her maike with them.  Mature behavior from Komal after yday's outburst? What a surprise!😲

Dadi was ready to bite Komal's head off yday but did a180 degrees switcharoo today pleased with Komal as she leads Adarsh out with care on his way to work. Komal advises Adarsh to walk as gently as a bride crossing the threshold of the house for now and wait till he is strong. Komal shares this trait with Krishna to come up with apt analogies. Saxes watch with pride and joy at Komal's present behavior. Just like that, all their complaints gone whoosh, when things go their way, forgotten just like that, at least for the moment! Flip-floping Saxes? Not a surprise!πŸ˜•

Back at Takur Niwas Krishna arrives on center stage with Prats. It's Prats's birthday but he considers it his special day as well. Krishna tells SS its' Prats's birthday and she is there to get his blessings. SS reels out the blessings he would like to bestow on Prats but withdraws it reminding her she has no plans to give an heir to the Takur family. So he requests her to live peacefully and not create mischief in the home.😲 Krishna is confused and says the blessing sounds more like a curse than a blessing.  Blessings withheld, is that really a surprise! πŸ˜•

Takurain blesses Prats "be happy" with an added stinger "learn a thing or two from your sister, what other blessing can I give". Ganti Dadi gives Takurain a deserved disgusted look😑.  Krishna tells Prats to ignore Takurain's taunt and tells her to seek Ganti Dadi's blessings. Ganti Dadi happily blesses her with an added hug and and smile.  Prats turns around and YKW offers a formal birthday greeting adding she prays Prats's birthday is a memorable one. Is this a potential, spiteful surprise?😲

Piasiya is excited to celebrate Prats's budday with a feast.  Krishna concurs its family tradition but SS tells him not to get carried away. SS offers him a few rupee notes but Krishna wants to deal with it later, is he looking for a mini-windfall. SS informs Baba this offer may not last. KN smirks at SS's retort as Krishna tells his bauji not to rush with such a small token gift. He wants to give her a blockbuster gift.  Sounds like a planned surprise?πŸ˜‰

Just then the Saxes arrive at the Niwas. YKW steps back after Prats runs to hug her parents. They greet Prats and bless her wholeheartedly. YKW is invisible to the Saxes. SS greets Shamu and Naina reminding him not to bow down to formalities, for both their daughters are bahus in the Niwas, it is their home they are welcome anytime. Takurain may not agree with you Takurji.  These days she has more of a say in the matters of the Niwas than you ever gave her a right to voice before Krishna married Prats. Are the senior Takurs changing without realizing they are?  YKW is trying to get her parents attention but they totally ignore her.  Unwanted surprise!😭

Shamu tells SS he has only one daughter Pratigya.  Ganti Dadi is pleased to hear their words while the rest of the Takurs are speechless. Prats is shocked and disturbed at her father's words. Shamu only wants to speak to Prats for a few minutes. SS invites Shamu to spend the day with Prats and tells her to entertain them.  Naina gets GD's blessings, gives an apologetic and awkward glance in Kesar's direction before she walks away to join Prats and Shamu totally ignoring YKW's call "Mummy".  This is an example for YKW to realize what goes around comes around.  A painful surprise!

SDS' lips true to form drips venom "Parents with hearts of stone! They embrace one daughter and don't even look at the other daughter. She is a sister. Why didn't she bother to get her parents to acknowledge her sister?" Takurain you are the resident hypocrite at the Niwas. You take potshots at Saxes. Do you reflect upon the way you treat Kesar or Prats? You may see a lot of yourself in YKW and for purely selfish reasons of getting a potha out of that incubator you are kissing up to her for now. What happens if that incubator doesn't do its job following het timetable? Will YKW get kicked out in a split second? Everyone can see how you have discriminated between the two bahus from the get go. Now with the interloper under your roof you are ready to indulge her until you get what you want from her. Things may not go acc' to your plans Takurain, it's happened before. With you all roads lead to Prats every time. For someone she detests with every fibre of her being, her world centers around her bahu Prats.  Is that really a surprise?😲

Krishna doesn't let it pass and states the obvious "there you go, it comes back to Prats. He addresses his mother "You are sick you better take medicines for it as soon as possible". This is the second time Krishna has made such a comment to Takurain. The first time the morning after his private birthday celebrations with Prats on the terrace, and today's it's Prats's birthday. Simmering surprise? 😲

Krishna with his short attention span decides to drop the subject and focus on the next part of his plan to celebrate Prats's birthday. When it comes to anything Prats centered Baba is the most focused man. Everything else he deals with the attention span of a three year old in a toy store. He reminds SS it's Prats's first birthday with the family at the Niwas and in keeping with his status as Takur, he'd like to give his wife a brand new car😲. SS looks at his ladla beta with disbelief and the beginnings of a sneerπŸ˜•. Takurji, how's that for a surprise?😲

SPECULATION STATION:

Saxes kept their word and on their way to spending time only with Prats on this visit. Who knows what notanki YKW has up her sleeve to mess up Prats's special day given her wish for Prats to have a "memorable" birthday.  We know how kind-hearted YKW has been these days.πŸ˜›

At the rate she's determined to undermine Prats and get her revenge it won't be too long before Takurs see their opening and use her to do away with Prats. Once Krishna starts earning a living will it be the opening YKW's has been waiting for to get him out of the way during the day and go after Prats.  Will she be Takurs' "pawn"? Will this revelation lead Krishna to cut his ties with his parents and move out with Prats? Will Prats forgive YKW for her willing part to be rid of her or will she give her sister a free pass still refusing to deal with issues she takes on with an even hand? She did warn YKW to give up on whatever her plans were before she got in so deep that she would end up being trapped for life. Will YKW's vicious vendetta lead to Prats fighting for her life causing Krishna to take extreme action against his family? Will this lead to the downfall of the proud Takur Sajjan Singh empire? Will this lead to a generational war between SS and his ladla beta with Krishna teaching his father a valuable lesson or two along the way?  Or will Krishna's intuition of days past kick in just in time to stop YKW from hurting Prats? Will Takurain reap the rewards of her own rotten ways come to harvest upon her?

After the slipper slap KN got from YKW he vowed he will take his revenge on her when he has her in his grasp and no one would know he was behind it when she is destroyed? Will we see that play out or it's just another one in a series of ideas that have disintegrated along the way?

Now please πŸ€— go ahead and have your say.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WOW! No comments? Not even one?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good post meera asusualπŸ‘β­οΈ u r an angel always loved reading your posts yaar as ykw is concerned i think if she has to be out of tn aman should be in picture but with the tracks coming ahead i dont think creatives are thinking about this at the moment😭 so we have to bear her with patience.i liked the idea of prats in some life and death situation because of freelaoder and thakurs this will help krishna taking a big step.but for a change i wanted krishna to realise it that his parents are not giving any respect to his beloved wife she has been humilated everytime and its very difficult for her to live in tn in this situation. anyways looking forward to krishna working track
telstra thumbnail
i dont know why but i missed something in todays epi i wanted pratigya to touch kesars feet i just love to watch it πŸ˜›
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KRISHU WAS D BESHHHTT..HE ROCKKKDDDDD
he made me fall 4 him even moree..OMG itnaa pyaaarrr koi kaise ker sakta hai kissii ko:O
mujheee tu krishu jaisa hubby chhaiye bas baat khatam
lol cvs keep showin ma babaa moreee i watch it 4 him onlyy!!
d surprise d cakeee d fireworkksss uffffff n den d way he lifted her in his arms aaayyee haayee killerrrrrrr i was blushing as if m instead ov prats
telstra thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

KRISHU WAS D BESHHHTT..HE ROCKKKDDDDD
he made me fall 4 him even moree..OMG itnaa pyaaarrr koi kaise ker sakta hai kissii ko:O
mujheee tu krishu jaisa hubby chhaiye bas baat khatam
lol cvs keep showin ma babaa moreee i watch it 4 him onlyy!!
d surprise d cakeee d fireworkksss uffffff n den d way he lifted her in his arms aaayyee haayee killerrrrrrr i was blushing as if m instead ov prats

for a change throw some light on arhaan also πŸ˜› btw i missed your comments on the dance performance if you can tell something how was it
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very good post mera di πŸ‘

u see u have touched almost all aspects of yesterdays epi that there isn't much to write...........πŸ˜ƒ 

well i loved yesterday's episode....................direction, script, dialogues and acting were once again upto the original standards....................😊 soooooooooooooo happpppppppppppppppyyyyyyyy........πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=MERARAI]WOW! No comments? Not even one?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

A perfect, foolproof post πŸ‘πŸΌSo me not commenting!!!πŸ˜†
HamiSky thumbnail
Lallontop post..excellent read!
I know u are not fully convinced that the show is back with its charm.
but ur post is awesome as always!

I havent watched the episodes for days together now so cant comment much or question anything but happy to read ur threads again n also happy to know people are happy with the way the show is bouncing back.
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi mera.....very  conclusive post as always......πŸ‘

the blooper surprise....... i felt that Saxes went to bed late in the wee hours of the morning / or they wake up very early when the moon is still out...... which coincided with K waking P up @ or just after midnite ....... so when the sun came up, prof said to go to TN and wish her......... same thing with KP, they had the nocturnal activities but when they get dressed its still P's b'day........

or maybe I'm missing the point since I dont understand the dialogues πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

i noticed going thru pics in the gallery tread that YKW has been wearing various green color saree mostly........ a couple of red, but no other colors since her illegal wedding.......very apt seeing as the green eyed monster has completely engulfed the fake bride πŸ€’
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago