the two angels of angini... (Page 2)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by rekha03

n savee di....Tashi always had been an answer to his silent prayers...... he shares his happiness openly with them ...... but when it comes to sharing happiness with Ragini, his heart rather focuses on loving her than doing anything else....whenever he comes across her, his one gaze at her, the rest of the world cease to exist for him...... he can just live the rest of his life only watching her ...... Day Dreaming

I remember his words during the pallu caught in hand scene or that restaurant scene.Broken Heart. Weren't AnGini already married we could have had that important confession scene, rather than the useless dances and the marriage was sham without any proper rituals shown.Ouch

wut r u saying di??.... hua tha na proper rituals, well lets count them.... shivani's mehendi, Gulaal's circus, wut else??? Ermm

I meant exchanging pheras, garlands and putting sindoor and mangalsutra, I expected that at least.OuchUnhappy

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

n savee di....Tashi always had been an answer to his silent prayers...... he shares his happiness openly with them ...... but when it comes to sharing happiness with Ragini, his heart rather focuses on loving her than doing anything else....whenever he comes across her, his one gaze at her, the rest of the world cease to exist for him...... he can just live the rest of his life only watching her ...... Day Dreaming

I remember his words during the pallu caught in hand scene or that restaurant scene.Broken Heart. Weren't AnGini already married we could have had that important confession scene, rather than the useless dances and the marriage was sham without any proper rituals shown.Ouch

wut r u saying di??.... hua tha na proper rituals, well lets count them.... shivani's mehendi, Gulaal's circus, wut else??? Ermm

I meant exchanging pheras, garlands and putting sindoor and mangalsutra, I expected that at least.OuchUnhappy

forget it diii.....they found shivani's mehendi and gulaal's circus more important than those rituals *sigh*
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@rehana..you said it  ragini  in front of anmol and his world cease to exist..he will just look at her  and his love for her will take bound leaps...

must get my dose of angini however late it is before sleep i do watch their scenes ..i know crazy me...LOL..

these scenes just made me adore this couple more...three times as if time has stopped for anmol  and  he just stared at ragini with those loving looks..

one after sleeping in the study on the chair and morning getting neck pain ..suddenly all disappeared once he entered the room and saw his ragini deep in sleep..how much he loved her...

second when tammy slept with them in the bedroom..morning anmol was so lost watching ragini sleeping and her hand on his..he was soooooooo cute looking at her and next both feeling so embarrassed by the situation..wat a sweet /shy couple...Smile

third the cottage scene..again he just looked at his beautiful wife sleeping..a moment to cherish of angini..

anmol world revolved around the two persons he loved most ragini/tammy..nothing was more precious than them in his life..anmol was truly anmol...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanRehana86anizor

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
@rekha...yes we were happy at last anmol/ragini married as this time it was a love marriage..not happy as there have not been a  proper confession of ragini as they cut it off to show the promo of gulal..

just imagine they gave about a 15 mins screen space for the promo and dance of this new show..

must say wat a waste of time instead we could have got a better confession scene and a private moment of angini too..

these SP people very mad at them for this abrupt ending of bidaai..

now lets hope they realised their mistake of putting off air this wonderful show and bring it back soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanRehana86anizorluv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
^ Absolutely Savee...i agree...first of all SP underestimated RS with the Leap n then they didn't even give the show enough time to end logically...n finally when Angini was our priority, the CTs ended up giving us a few dance performances that we were least interested in for the last day, rather than focus on the Angini confession, followed by some Gr8 Angini moments that were so needed! So i just hope they give us Season 2 soon, starting from where they last ended n also develop the Angini track first before Tashi's...

BTW, Gr8 post n writing as always yaar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizor

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Very nice Saveeta
 I feel  that second chances in love hold a lot  in apersons life
For Anmol he  was happy at that time to have found someone like Shivani , but the way she left him and went he was far from beleieveing in love again and when Ranveer went to visit him he was out right not interested in love or a life with that,
But  later on in life which took turns for him his thought of finding love again did wonders for him
He was  happy for himself and knew he may never get anything in return from Ragini

Ragini on the other hand as u said those 7 years she had this seema  around herself and  somewhere may have opened her heart but it was'nt sure if it would accept anyone easily and she was in denial all the while and also Vasu was not anywhere in the sign of accepting Anmol as Vasu had already accused Ragini that she was ready to marry him and never thought abt what the past had given

But  after Vasu accepted she slowly started getting the freedom to move on.

But again as the last episode was not that convincing abt Ragini's feelings opening up I would defiantly hope as a viewer get my answers from her about her depth of love for Anmol ! So season two  we need more from Ragini to Anmol !Smile

Even on KC night the way she hugged him I was amazed.. I have seen the scebne so many times,
But when she comes to remove her jewllary in the room and Anmol wants to help her her reaction is plane..
i just did'nt see the intensity in her reaction when she showed it amoung all the family memebers
Com on u are with your husband in the room and its private and you can pour out all your anxiety but NO she never did that

I think the way it was scripted for Ragini's character that that point was plane BAAD!!!

There was soo mush inconsistency in her depth from the hug to having the effect there after !!

So i would say a big flaw in her character sketch from that point in terms of smooth flow of her feelings
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Very nice Saveeta
 I feel  that second chances in love hold a lot  in apersons life
For Anmol he  was happy at that time to have found someone like Shivani , but the way she left him and went he was far from beleieveing in love again and when Ranveer went to visit him he was out right not interested in love or a life with that,
But  later on in life which took turns for him his thought of finding love again did wonders for him
He was  happy for himself and knew he may never get anything in return from Ragini

Ragini on the other hand as u said those 7 years she had this seema  around herself and  somewhere may have opened her heart but it was'nt sure if it would accept anyone easily and she was in denial all the while and also Vasu was not anywhere in the sign of accepting Anmol as Vasu had already accused Ragini that she was ready to marry him and never thought abt what the past had given

But  after Vasu accepted she slowly started getting the freedom to move on.

But again as the last episode was not that convincing abt Ragini's feelings opening up I would defiantly hope as a viewer get my answers from her about her depth of love for Anmol ! So season two  we need more from Ragini to Anmol !Smile

Even on KC night the way she hugged him I was amazed.. I have seen the scebne so many times,
But when she comes to remove her jewllary in the room and Anmol wants to help her her reaction is plane..
i just did'nt see the intensity in her reaction when she showed it amoung all the family memebers
Com on u are with your husband in the room and its private and you can pour out all your anxiety but NO she never did thati so agree it was so pheeka and so different from her intense hug in front of family very inconsistent seriously

I think the way it was scripted for Ragini's character that that point was plane BAAD!!!

There was soo mush inconsistency in her depth from the hug to having the effect there after !!

So i would say a big flaw in her character sketch from that point in terms of smooth flow of her feelings
yes inconsistency in writing her dialogues,her emotions ....was great concern to me..parul as good artist tried her best but script had its flaws so  want those removed in season 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Go to top