India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

the two angels of angini...

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Anmol had a past we get it later in the show..he was in a relationship with shivani..

Ragini was married to ranveer but fate decided something else for her and anmol came in her life as her husband after his death.

Anmol /shivani relationship the foundation itself was weak..anmol was genuine in his feelings for shivani but she did not hesitate to ditch him in a very tragic moment for her modelling career..after that anmol made a big cross on wat was called "love"?

Ranveer was ragini's first love and even accepted his last wish and married anmol?after 6 yrs staying with anmol we coud see the memories of ranveer was still there in  her heart..

As they say time is the greatest healer..

Anmol fell in love and this time he got his true love ragini?we already discussed how he fell in love with her ..her simplicity etc?

Whereas ragini she was still at a crossroad and not letting  that "love" feelings back in her heart?

As a viewer the CT gave us after 7 yrs how this relationship developed into friendship..understanding..trust.last  genuine love esp for ragini?in the end it became a concrete relationship ?

For anmol, to fell in love with ragini was instantly as I mentioned above it was not  at all a genuine love between him/shivani..

Now for ragini it was something different..she was a rajvansh bahu..vasu her M-I-L and staying in RH ?from first day she had a hatred towards anmol and  grudge against ragini for marrying a second time..so it was impossible for ragini to even think of moving with anmol as husband /wife in true sense..she was accomplishing her duty as a wife only one to be intimate with anmol ..so many a time she did let go of her feelings but then back step..their was still that great barrier she will be doing wrong and she will hurt vasu as ranveer's mother?as a bahu she wanted the blessings of her M-I-L  ?

As they say there is always an angel to look upon us so for angini it was their daughter/vasu  who have acted as a catalyst to bring them together ?.

One the real father issue?ragini called him by his name ?next closed that cupboard with ranveer's pic..accepted anmol's gift with a smile..

Vasu hugged anmol and accepted him as her son..she did everything possible after  knowing the truth about how pure was angini's relationship after 7 yrs staying together in same room..yes it was a pavitra rishta..one more reason why the viewers fell for this couple..this sacred relationship and it touched the heart?

End it was tammy who proposed her parents second wedding  to stop them getting divorced and vasu accepting it wholeheartedly and they end up getting married ?.

"All god's angels come to us disguised" here for angini it was tammy/vasu...

i was watching the 1st nov epi yesterday and these thoughts came in my mind and had to penned it down...these two persons were upmost important for ragini to accept anmol and once it was done her feelings started to change for anmol..the KC epi was one of the most beautiful moment of angini..it showed the strong bond of ragini/anmol..they dont have to say it loud and clear but we can feel the depth of their love for each other..as shlok said to ragini this is how the relationship of husband/wife should be each knowing wat in the other's heart  before they speak it up...

really angini has continuously amazed me as a couple...again i will repeat it they are magical/unique..

Edited by savee_k - 22 December 2010 at 9:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanpoo_sanizorrekha02luv_sakshishanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Saveeta, I have nothing to say except Bravo for your amazing postClapClapClapClapStar, hope AnGini is back soonThumbs Up as Starplus grps are dropping.Thumbs Down

Edited by rekha03 - 21 December 2010 at 9:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sanizorsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@rekha.thanks and yes that was a big mistake of star to off air bidaai..

after leap with apoorva's entry and the chemistry with parul got much more viewers for this show..trp proved it..

the story of angini itself was one of the major factor this show clicked with the audiences..

as i have penned down in my post their lovestory  really captured the viewers interest..we can't forget tammy as she too played a pivotal role in this relationship of angini ...she was anmol's angel.princess and his life..

these were the usp of this show along with the brilliant acting of apoorva/parul/tammy/seema..

these four did gave us some emotional moments.the real father issue..the kc epi..divorce epi...they were outstanding..

this is why viewers want a season 2 as the story is unfinished and lots to unfold in the future...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@rekha.thanks and yes that was a big mistake of star to off air bidaai..

after leap with apoorva's entry and the chemistry with parul got much more viewers for this show..trp proved it..

the story of angini itself was one of the major factor this show clicked with the audiences..

as i have penned down in my post their lovestory  really captured the viewers interest..we can't forget tammy as she too played a pivotal role in this relationship of angini ...she was anmol's angel.princess and his life..

these were the usp of this show along with the brilliant acting of apoorva/parul/tammy/seema..

these four did gave us some emotional moments.the real father issue..the kc epi..divorce epi...they were outstanding..

this is why viewers want a season 2 as the story is unfinished and lots to unfold in the future...

IF says the ending was happy, I was far from happyDead , Ragini never said she loves Anmol backOuchUnhappy

Edited by rekha03 - 22 December 2010 at 10:01pm
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by savee_k

IF says the ending was happy, I was far from HappyDead , Ragini never said she loves Anmol backOuchUnhappy

happy?? Ermm....kahan ki happy?? kaunsi happy?? kidhar ki happy?? except for anmol's determination scene at night and confession at the end ...... it was a total waste for meDead ...... if they thot i was happy watching some circus with that Gulaal then forget it *yawn*......i refuse to comment *khafa* ......

rekha02saveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

n savee di....Tashi always had been an answer to his silent prayers...... he shares his happiness openly with them ...... but when it comes to sharing happiness with Ragini, his heart rather focuses on loving her than doing anything else....whenever he comes across her, his one gaze at her, the rest of the world cease to exist for him...... he can just live the rest of his life only watching her ...... Day Dreaming

rekha02saveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

n savee di....Tashi always had been an answer to his silent prayers...... he shares his happiness openly with them ...... but when it comes to sharing happiness with Ragini, his heart rather focuses on loving her than doing anything else....whenever he comes across her, his one gaze at her, the rest of the world cease to exist for him...... he can just live the rest of his life only watching her ...... Day Dreaming

I remember his words during the pallu caught in hand scene or that restaurant scene.Broken Heart. Weren't AnGini already married we could have had that important confession scene, rather than the useless dances and the marriage was sham without any proper rituals shown.DeadDeadDeadAngryOuch

luv_sakshisaveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by Rehana86

I remember his words during the pallu caught in hand scene or that restaurant scene.Broken Heart. Weren't AnGini already married we could have had that important confession scene, rather than the useless dances and the marriage was sham without any proper rituals shown.DeadDeadDeadAngryOuch

wut r u saying di??.... hua tha na proper rituals, well lets count them.... shivani's mehendi, Gulaal's circus, wut else??? Ermm

Go to top