Na Aana Is Desh Laado

India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

TRPs rule the roost, affect storyline: Meghna (Page 2)

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by bittu31

Originally posted by Armu4eva

21/12/2010

"People are watching a show and still criticising it, which is strange. One can always take the remote and change the channel, but they are not willing to do that," she added.

Thanks Armu ...

Don't worry Meghna I am following ur advice ...LOL
LOL so true! Though I've changed the channel and stopped watching, I still want to criticise the show. LOL But we have that right as we spent so much time watching the show, and we wanted it to progress.

Yes Elle and we are not hopeless like them. We still wanted to see some psoitive thing happening which ultimately did not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45tiny15

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
LOL

21/12/2010

"People are watching a show and still criticising it, which is strange. One can always take the remote and change the channel, but they are not willing to do that," she added.

Thanks Armu ...

LOL so true! Though I've changed the channel and stopped watching, I still want to criticise the show. LOL But we have that right as we spent so much time watching the show, and we wanted it to progress.

Laddo has reached that stage where it is not required to watch the show in order to find the bloopers ....one can easily find it out just by reading updates LOL   and I am with u we are the best critics Big smileWink and its our right LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45tiny15

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Fundamental Right to Speech and Expression of Crticism, guaranteed by Indian Constitution

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31sweetsanyotiny15

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I was watching the episode yesterday..and i think its too early to pass a judgement on wether the leap track will work or not....

One thing i have to say that i wish in real life too we looked younger and fresher after 18 years like they are looking..LOL

But i completely agree with Meghna...i typically abstain from critisizing bigtime and simply switch off if i find a show dissapointing....its easy to switch off the tv or then switch the channel!

Anyway..we'll have to wait and see for this one once rest of the charcters are introduced...and the tracks develop!

It goes without saying though that its mainly meghnas powerful performance which has kept viewers hooked!...it remains to be seen wether they can fill the gap for raghav siya lovers too in some way!
I dont know why siya had to leave..if chanda and santosh looked fresher than 18 years ago...sure she would have looked nice as well..i never noticed a single grey on them..Wink..infact she had scope to look much nicer than she looked in those village outfits...Wink

Edited by sonia77 - 22 December 2010 at 5:19am
phoo_12 Senior Member
phoo_12
phoo_12

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
me too ,me too.fr the 1st time i agree with herWink
LOL
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged

21/12/2010

Thanks Armu ...

yeah i do agree wid her abt switching off the TV par phir kya dekhen?? sabhi shows mein yehi sab dikha rahen hain toh kya ab TV dekhana bhi band kar deen ??SleepyLOLLOL jaise actors ke paas aur koi option nahi hai vaise ab viewers ke paas bhi koi option nahi bacchi hai sivay criticise karne ke. if sum1 wants 2 criticise the show 4 its stupidity then he/she've 2 watch it 1st then only it"ll criticised!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Hmmmm her confidence makes me confident that Bigg Boss is scripted lol.

Gosh I really miss Rasia...

Edited by shivani003 - 23 December 2010 at 4:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31poetictiny15

Go to top