Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

~Sushant's that was surely IT!!!~

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

hiya guys,

after seeing sushant's performance last nite, i wanted to hold hands with remo sir and screaaaaaaaaaam 'This IS IT" cuz man it was surely IT Party Party

in my pov, da credit of da performance should entirely go to sushant cz some of his moves were extracted from his act with mukti in zara nachke dikha finale. i totally agree with maduri, sushant's body language, expressions were totally rocking. man when he pushed da girl off da stairs and da spooky expressions on his face just gave me jitters Shocked Shocked just like malaika, i got goosebumps and moreover his reaction reminds me of srk in darr/anjaam/baazigar Party

overall i wanna give 3 cheers to sushi for such an amazin performance and yeah he truly truly truly deserved 30 points from da judges!!!!! luv u sushi, more power to u.....

but havin said dat i dont wanna take anythin away from shampa as well simply bcuz she ws out of dis world too Dancing

so yeahhhh all in all, sushant simply rocked and yeah remo sir, dat was one hell of a performance and THAT WAS SURELY IT!!!!!!!!

Sushant......................................

Edited by NaDzGirl - 21 December 2010 at 9:09pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--sabatahirCuteCherryGHT_ArMannikhilsahaitoothbrush13-desigirl-nascoObodroKargosh-SMay31-kinara17.shona.nycsweetieNisha_90Vedika126

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I loved it 
but i disagree yes Sushant was great but i have already seen him do stuff like this before 

I think the credit goes to Shampa shes brillant she made the performance amazing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
tnx taz but u should watch znd finale act he did with mukti, so majority of da moves were initiated by sushant himself and like shampa said at da show, sushant played big part in creatin da concept too

i think he took da initiative since shampa ws sick... poor thing Cry but i love shampa and im happy for sushant cz he's got a fab choreographer.... 
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

tnx taz but u should watch znd finale act he did with mukti, so majority of da moves were initiated by sushant himself and like shampa said at da show, sushant played big part in creatin da concept too

i think he took da initiative since shampa ws sick... poor thing Cry but i love shampa and im happy for sushant cz he's got a fab choreographer.... 

haha i watched ZND i never missed a single episode i loved that show 
I actually liked Mukti more in the finale dance more then sushant LOL 

even with shampa being sick she danced BEAUTIFULLY i coouldnt take my eyes off of her 
but sushant was good also 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
lolllz yeah i know wat u mean & yeah mukti ws fantabulous!!!! sushi was certainly over shadowed by her durin dat act LOL i love da spin he took aftr droppin da girl off da stairs

wow dat ws fab and his expressions were simply mind boggling
Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
i dont care which moves were the same or not because we all saw that shampa was ill so sushant had to get some steps in as well
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

i dont care which moves were the same or not because we all saw that shampa was ill so sushant had to get some steps in as well
hi dear,
dats y i said dat sushi rocked Party Party
when i saw avi before da act, i didn't expect anythin of dat sort and i ws spell bound after da act ooooooohh man i'v never seen anythin like dat before and totally agree with da judges
nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
awesome post yaarWink .hats off to shampa and sushaant.sushaant has all the qualities of a good dancer and under shamps able guidance they were able to work out a  wonder performnace.Smile
it was really really amazing.Clap
Clapthe horror elemnt came out well enough with shampa doing the crawling upside down on her hands and legs . sushi did a good show to with his perfect and synchronised moves.Star
three cheers to them
Dancinghip hip hurrayDancing
Dancinghip hip hurray Dancing
Dancinghip hip hurrayDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GHT_ArManCurlylocks

Go to top