Poll

With which character of the Show u can relate urself the Most ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Just a Random Poll....

which of the Character of the show makes u feel "Its exactly like u"...means with which character u can relate urself the most......

and it'd be gr8 if u all share the reason also for ur choice.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jigar or Elesh mite suit me.. Cant say i am ahem, umang, chirag or parag..lol
Rafeal. thumbnail
My take :
mom - hetal
shelly khaki- koki
di- kenjal
sadhli- gopi
naina- mani
?- rashi
di wil decide umang, elesh n dhawal
sadhliben wil decide ahem..
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Sadhli, I dont think I can relate fully  to any of these characters.I would like to believe that I am unique😆. 

But in all seriousness, to me the entire Modi parivar is a dysfunctional family. 
Other than Kokila and Kinjal everybody else is emotionally lazy and dont meet life head-on. Either they are indifferent like  Chirag or hide behind their pleasantness - Hetal, Jigar or Parag or take partial stand like Baa. Koki and Kinjal though are very proactive, they  are too selfish. They all forget the cardinal rule of family - you go up or down together. For all her Modi pride, Koki doesnt care for Jigar though he is practically her son. As somebody who grew up and living in joint family, it doesnt work like this. My aunts were secure enough  to not just encourage me but also to scold me for my mistakes without worrying about what my mom would feel, as my mom would do for my cousins. What can I say about Aham - he is both indifferent and lazy. They all need to first grow up. 

Rashi and Urmi's character are portrayed as bullies which I am not. I cannot relate to Gopi because I am far too cynical and sarcastic than her and not at all a push-over like her.  I dont see much of others in the serial to sketch their character.  

I always think that this bunch of characters are a wonderful chance for a  writer/director to make a fantastic story. But alas, we get only  camera zooms and repetitive music. :(

Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Jake-neil

My take :
mom - hetal
shelly khaki- koki
di- kenjal
sadhli- gopi
naina- mani
?- rashi
di wil decide umang, elesh n dhawal
sadhliben wil decide ahem..

Really?  I voted myself as Koki.  I can adjust my pallu with the best of them.  And that stare and head tilit?  Just ask my kids.  I have that sucker down!😆  But thanks for thinking I'm sweet Hetal... I think.😕   ðŸ˜†
Rafeal. thumbnail
ROFL.. I cant be Ahem, thats why i chose hetal for you and koki for khaki.. But i can be arrogant lyk Ahem if u want to be koki..
saomom thumbnail

ROFL.. I cant be Ahem, thats why i chose hetal for you and koki for khaki.. But i can be arrogant lyk Ahem if u want to be koki..

You're right.  You're definitely not Aham!  You are the son that's never talked about - a very successful accountant who moved to Spain to make his fortune.  ðŸ˜†  
Rafeal. thumbnail
And i am very courteous to ladies... So what do u thnk, am i jigar or elesh?
saomom thumbnail

And i am very courteous to ladies... So what do u thnk, am i jigar or elesh?

Elesh.  There's something about Jigar that just not quite right...
Rafeal. thumbnail
Thank you, mom.. Atleast Elesh is a normal guy