Band Baaja Baraat: A time to Celebrate

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
While the last week's releases have gone completely unnoticed, BAND BAAJA BAARAAT, which was released a week earlier, dominated the marketplace with rock-steady collections. The film has been liked immensely and the figures bear testimony to this fact. We often lament that the business doesn't pick up despite a strong word of mouth, since the flow of films is so heavy, but BAND BAAJA BAARAAT has proved an exception.

Besides consolidating Yash Raj's status further, the film has witnessed the resurgence of Anushka Sharma as a super actress and the birth of two supremely talented names - director Maneesh Sharma and lead man Ranveer Singh. Bring out the band and baaja please… it's time to celebrate!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
am so happy for the team of band baaja baraat....they deserve all the sucess.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
soooo happy for B3 team  & specially for anushka & ranveer! =D
anushka is always giving successful movies *touch wood*, high time she gets noticed & gets credit! =) Love that girl!<3
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz to them. I like them both.
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations to the whole team. I'm so happy for all of them <333
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
The Film deserves this
👏 I'm GENUINELY happy for these two. We finally have an a girl who can ACT! And I am now a Ranveer fan. As someone pointed out, he has this raw and genuine look and I love it 😳
oh yes have to add m really really liking ranvir simply caz of how genuine and down to earth he is
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys do you think ranveer will be nominated for best actor?? i haven't watched the movie yet.
Originally posted by: Zareena

guys do you think ranveer will be nominated for best actor?? i haven't watched the movie yet.

well he was in big idea awards lol he should be getting best debut as best actor i think should be going  to hrithik or srk