Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

what do u think? (Page 2)

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Firstly, welcome to the forum dear ! =)

Secondly, hehehe I kinda agree LOL to be completely honest, Ive always felt that Barun is delivering much better into his character. He never fails to entertain in may it be in a funny sequence or romantic or sad ..

Hmm I think its more about Saachis character than the actress itself. Saachi is always shown crying & sad most of the time, she is not shown as a bubbly & mast girl. If you are given a role that does not have much variation, then the acting is quite the same .. Same expressions, same dialogues, same crying .. So the CVs should try to "enliven" saachis character, make her more alive, more alert, a bit more modern & free spoken

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spicy_tikka

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Don't forget it's also hard for Ankita to keep Saachi sensitive as she is, because her character is a sweet girl, she's the good girl and she delivers that with emotion and devotion (because she was shooting the confession scenes while she was ill!!!!), anyone can tell she's a wonderful actress who brings her character believable.

Barun is just wonderful playing this cool guy, with lots of humor and great comedic timing, but at the same time, he brings depth while portraying Shravan, who's really a challenge to portray LOL

All in all, I think Ankita & Barun share great chemistry Wink

And last (but not the leastLOL) welcome to this forum! Please do check the Creations Gallery and the Picture Gallery here, you'll see what I mean Big smile

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doc99

i can understand why you felt like that in confession scene. yea i agree barun enacted better than ankita in that part. ankita was a bit weaker cuz she was having chikungunya at that time. kudos to ankita that she has done that part very well, even during her harder times.. ankita is a great actress..

Ankita & Barun are Absolutely Brilliant

Actually the only scene that I had seen was their confession scene...n if she had chickengunya then its commendable that she was even coming to shoot...bc i know someone who had that n they cldnt even get out of the bed...Thanks 4 ur veiws :)
nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

welcome nine2

to this forum

watch more videos of older episodes . u will agree why we r all gr8t saavan fans.

by the way watch Janhvis vms ; u will experience the magic of saavan.

i sure will...i think they r really cute..n now i do know that they r cute...it was only the confession scene that i had watched....thanks for the comment :)

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

welcome to the forum

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Firstly, welcome to the forum dear ! =)

Secondly, hehehe I kinda agree LOL to be completely honest, Ive always felt that Barun is delivering much better into his character. He never fails to entertain in may it be in a funny sequence or romantic or sad ..

Hmm I think its more about Saachis character than the actress itself. Saachi is always shown crying & sad most of the time, she is not shown as a bubbly & mast girl. If you are given a role that does not have much variation, then the acting is quite the same .. Same expressions, same dialogues, same crying .. So the CVs should try to "enliven" saachis character, make her more alive, more alert, a bit more modern & free spoken

well its nice to know at least some1 agreed w/ me on that scene...bt i saw her other scenes n id say i was wrong...lol i agree they need ot give her more modern type of character...n seems like frm past 2 epis (that i have watched) that her family is very modern..n  now its her time :)

Thanks for ur view:)

Edited by nine2 - 22 December 2010 at 12:10pm
nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

Don't forget it's also hard for Ankita to keep Saachi sensitive as she is, because her character is a sweet girl, she's the good girl and she delivers that with emotion and devotion (because she was shooting the confession scenes while she was ill!!!!), anyone can tell she's a wonderful actress who brings her character believable.

Barun is just wonderful playing this cool guy, with lots of humor and great comedic timing, but at the same time, he brings depth while portraying Shravan, who's really a challenge to portray LOL

All in all, I think Ankita & Barun share great chemistry Wink

And last (but not the leastLOL) welcome to this forum! Please do check the Creations Gallery and the Picture Gallery here, you'll see what I mean Big smile

Ya i mean acting when she was diagnosed w/ chickengunya is very commendable...bt i saw her in other scenes n she was good!...n id agree barun is wonderful. 

Thanks:) n i will check out the galleries. Thanks for ur views:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

Go to top