Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys im new to this forum n i have just started watching this show frm yesterday...im sure u can guess why..n i love it....

i watched couple of old episodes of lead couple n i just feel that the female lead needs to improve a little bit..idont knw whether its expression or dialouge delivery...i mean shes good bt  her scenes that i saw with barun...they could have been a little better....for ex. their confession scene was wonderful...bt not electryfing...n barun was great in thouse scenes..n his acting is fantastic n love his n kw chem. bt i think saachi need to improve a little bit n then their scenes wld be electrifying..I could be wrong b/c ihavent really watched a lot of episodes...n was wondering whether its only me thinking this way or some1 else agrees w/ me as well...

plz leave ur comments wld love reading them :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy.21 thumbnail
I dont think so....Ankita and Barun are electrifying together always..and they always rocks and justify to any Scenes..

.Absolutely Brilliant....

Ankita Barun...Best Jodi...

BTW Welcome to the Forum...Enjoy With BHPH show and the Forum tooo
Edited by Sandhya.21 - 13 years ago
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.21

I dont think so....Ankita and Barun are electrifying together always..and they always rocks and justify to any Scenes..

.Absolutely Brilliant....

Ankita Barun...Best Jodi...

BTW Welcome to the Forum...Enjoy With BHPH show and the Forum tooo

Well ur probably right n i just need to watch more of their scenes....bt i really like this show...n thanks for  ur reply :)
sunaina02 thumbnail
Please watch these scenes :

For romance:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuRPQlNggzA[/YOUTUBE] - for romance

For humour:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sTKzbyxljY[/YOUTUBE]

For passion
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73zmceGHweQ[/YOUTUBE]
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Thanks for the videos...yup ur right...i gotta take back my wrds....well just one ?....um so somthing did happen b/w them in that drunk scene...once again  thanks for the videos n clearing my confusion!!
sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i can understand why you felt like that in confession scene. yea i agree barun enacted better than ankita in that part. ankita was a bit weaker cuz she was having chikungunya at that time. kudos to ankita that she has done that part very well, even during her harder times.. ankita is a great actress..

Ankita & Barun are Absolutely Brilliant
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

welcome nine2

to this forum

watch more videos of older episodes . u will agree why we r all gr8t saavan fans.

by the way watch Janhvis vms ; u will experience the magic of saavan.

ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly, welcome to the forum dear ! =)

Secondly, hehehe I kinda agree πŸ˜† to be completely honest, Ive always felt that Barun is delivering much better into his character. He never fails to entertain in may it be in a funny sequence or romantic or sad ..

Hmm I think its more about Saachis character than the actress itself. Saachi is always shown crying & sad most of the time, she is not shown as a bubbly & mast girl. If you are given a role that does not have much variation, then the acting is quite the same .. Same expressions, same dialogues, same crying .. So the CVs should try to "enliven" saachis character, make her more alive, more alert, a bit more modern & free spoken
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't forget it's also hard for Ankita to keep Saachi sensitive as she is, because her character is a sweet girl, she's the good girl and she delivers that with emotion and devotion (because she was shooting the confession scenes while she was ill!!!!), anyone can tell she's a wonderful actress who brings her character believable.

Barun is just wonderful playing this cool guy, with lots of humor and great comedic timing, but at the same time, he brings depth while portraying Shravan, who's really a challenge to portray πŸ˜†

All in all, I think Ankita & Barun share great chemistry πŸ˜‰

And last (but not the leastπŸ˜†) welcome to this forum! Please do check the Creations Gallery and the Picture Gallery here, you'll see what I mean πŸ˜ƒ

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: doc99

i can understand why you felt like that in confession scene. yea i agree barun enacted better than ankita in that part. ankita was a bit weaker cuz she was having chikungunya at that time. kudos to ankita that she has done that part very well, even during her harder times.. ankita is a great actress..

Ankita & Barun are Absolutely Brilliant

Actually the only scene that I had seen was their confession scene...n if she had chickengunya then its commendable that she was even coming to shoot...bc i know someone who had that n they cldnt even get out of the bed...Thanks 4 ur veiws :)