Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

shaan is grt friend

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone......Smile
Shaan is grt friend and he doesnt hide anything and tells everything to his friends....
I think whatever he has done with Rahul his intention is not bad....its all misunderstandings....
In yesterday' s epsiode sam decides to tell everything to shaan......hope she tells everything to him but according to precap in shaan and sam scene....i predict sam will not tell anything about contract and rahul and she may think shaan knows everything.....
what do you all think is sam going to tell everything to shaan in today' s epsiode or not???

yesterday' s epsiode Yashu and Karan Rocked......khanak-rahul scene was gud....
In shaan- sam scene asusual pri acting is flat even in the precap her acting is flat.....

Edited by snehapatro - 21 December 2010 at 8:45pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBincutie-pielovingangleSalina25SHANAKFANshivani_guptailuvmanarNinjaInPyjamaskrock-Deepali-

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Pri is good when she doesn't have to speak, only emote. but dono karne mein thodi si imbalance ho jaati hai..Ouch 

Shaan, i think is a very nice character as whole.."bade dil waala" He is too trusting, simple as in not manipualtive..thoda impulsive burthal hai but then basically a very good guy at heart... even when he didn't have feelings for khanak, he was caring towards her, great friend to her, he felt bad even for natasha, he's so unassuming for Sam-Ducks, Rahul ke liye he has bitter feelingsbut not in action def.

there was this dialogue in yest epi "Sam Ducks thode ajeeb hai...par koi nahi!" this one thing just formed the content of this postBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamiluvmanarpriya_cool_123krocksnehapatro

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Sneha di I feel its all a misundrstanding which Khanak has to iron out...I think some behaviour of shaan and rahul which they didnt do intentionally bt wanted to help each other fell back on them...they must have planned something but kuch aur hi ho gaya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123snehapatrokrock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
ha yaar....precap dekhkar yehi lagta hai k sam shaan ko kuch nehi bata nehi payegi...she would think that shaan knows everything....but ha...really shaan is very good at heart....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123krocksnehapatro

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luveeduvee

Pri is good when she doesn't have to speak, only emote. but dono karne mein thodi si imbalance ho jaati hai..Ouch 

Shaan, i think is a very nice character as whole.."bade dil waala" He is too trusting, simple as in not manipualtive..thoda impulsive burthal hai but then basically a very good guy at heart... even when he didn't have feelings for khanak, he was caring towards her, great friend to her, he felt bad even for natasha, he's so unassuming for Sam-Ducks, Rahul ke liye he has bitter feelingsbut not in action def.

there was this dialogue in yest epi "Sam Ducks thode ajeeb hai...par koi nahi!" this one thing just formed the content of this postBig smile

haha yaaa vat that dialogue made me post this......and yaaa shaan burthal toh hai lekin dil se accha hai......Smile

NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123krock

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Sneha di I feel its all a misundrstanding which Khanak has to iron out...I think some behaviour of shaan and rahul which they didnt do intentionally bt wanted to help each other fell back on them...they must have planned something but kuch aur hi ho gaya

sana shaan ka gang sab ke sab burthals hai...isliye aisa hua hoga.....LOLLOLLOL

NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123krock

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
he is a true frnd but whtever he does goes wrong his intentions mite be gud but the result will be bad bechara

NinjaInPyjamaskrocksnehapatro

SHANAKFAN Senior Member
SHANAKFAN
SHANAKFAN

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
in my opinion rahul sab kuch bigaad dega ab woh shaan n khanak ko alag karne ki puri koshish karega jaise usne kaha ki ab woh music hi nahi but shaan se sab kuch cheen lega ....just hoping shanak ke beech main koi problem na ho......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pieNinjaInPyjamaskrocksnehapatro

Go to top