India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SHOULDN'T KRISHNA JUST.... (Page 2)

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Even I  like K's kiddishness and his one liners but what I am trying to say that such a lightness takes away the intensity of the romantic situation. K's trying to be funny while diffusing a tense situation and acting silly in a romantic moment are two different things. Passion ko passion rehne do , joke mat banao. In fact this silliness takes away the zing out of such scenes.Once in a while he shd be shown to serious in a rom. moment, just my pov.

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Even I  like K's kiddishness and his one liners but what I am trying to say that such a lightness takes away the intensity of the romantic situation. K's trying to be funny while diffusing a tense situation and acting silly in a romantic moment are two different things. Passion ko passion rehne do , joke mat banao. In fact this silliness takes away the zing out of such scenes.Once in a while he shd be shown to serious in a rom. moment, just my pov.
i respect your pov so hello pops we want an urgent intense romantic scene from kriya for our sweetheart sharmilaTonguelove youHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27....Poojie....

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

i understood wat u r trying 2 say.......Smile i think d scene was just perfect..........he was not behaving silly,he didn't understand wat prats is asking wen he asked her 2 cut d cake...........so he asked her wat u r waiting 4.....there was nothing funny there........n wat to say about passion....his eyes r enough 2 delineate his passon 4 pratigya......................EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed wen he was holding her in his arms............d look in his eyes........man.....chd take heart of miillons.............EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
BABAAA ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HES D BESHHHTTT UNIQUUUEEE CUTEE SHWEETTTT N JST EK HEI HAI BABAA K JAISA AUR KOI NAIII..hes very spcl n muaahh 4 us arhaanians n krishuans
infact i watch d drama jst 4 himmm 4 his actin his cute shweeett funnyy dialoguess...hes jst d beshhtt always brings a shmile on ma face even wen m in a bad moodd..
he always tries to keepp every1 happyy around him esp prats hes nah a joker dts d way he is...
N V LUBB HIM D WAY HE IS..CVS DUN EVEN DARE TO EVEN FINK OV CHANGIN HIM...BABABAA JAISA HAI HAMAIN PYARAA HAI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Go to top