India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SHOULDN'T KRISHNA JUST....

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I would like to share with you friends, something I find quite irritating.I love K's dialogues, the way he delivers them etc etc. However when Kriya are in a romantic mood,sometimes I find his dialogues really unnecessary and silly.

Like in y'day's episode, the Cvs showed K utter inane words when P held his hands to help her cut the cake. He most definitely understds the language of love so what is the point of showing him fumbling for words.Funny dialogues in a mushy scenes ruin the intensity and also undervalues K's macho man appeal. I mean thank god, the Cvs kept K in mute mode during the SR.

K is an unofficial PHd in lub, but the CVs are at times hellbent in making a joker of him. I don't like that. They shd show romantic scenes w'out too many words. I guess that's the reason scenes like the atta kneading one have become Kriya classic.

PS: Have nothing K, but this is one complaint against the Cvs. I hope you all will understd. During rom.moments, K shd just shut up and let his eyes do the talking like they used to b4.  Too much of smiling by Kriya makes the scene limp.Just my POV, no offence meant.Big smile 

Edited by Mili97 - 21 December 2010 at 9:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepier

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Mili interesting post.I will watch today's scene and comment later. But I do like the way Krishna delivers the dialouges.Its unique in a way.

Thanks
Anu

Mili27

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
He will kill us with his eyes,he better talk Milli.....ROFL
 But Yah, u r right dear... he will be more effective with his eyes in romance.Blushing

Mili27

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ramanbabitha]He will kill us with his eyes,he better talk Milli.....ROFL
 But Yah, u r right dear... he will be more effective with his eyes in romance.Blushing

Are you afraid to dieShocked? What about jaan tere naamLOL?
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
i understand milll wat u r saying...but i don't think cv's r tryig 2 show him like a silly or a joker..........this is d charm of his character which is adored by everyone..........his onelineras n it's timing make viewers laugh in intense situations....like wen pratigya was theartning her in laws that thy'll b into prison if thy make shakti marry again.........krishna asked s.s to understand wat shez telling u,otherwise don't blame me........this he said with his unique style..........n this wat makes his character quite realistic.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nalakshmi_paiMili27babithajArhainAshish

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
yaar i dont know i really liked the way he was looking into his pockets and asked prats kya chahiye and the way prats hold his hand knowing he is trying to fool her i found it very cute may b i am the one who like everything about krishnaTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue and when he is onscreen i just dont bother about anything else
srikalaganesh Goldie
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
If u compare Krishna's B'day romance to Prats B'day it looks very very less................ r they going show more 2day??? 
salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

yaar i dont know i really liked the way he was looking into his pockets and asked prats kya chahiye and the way prats hold his hand knowing he is trying to fool her i found it very cute may b i am the one who like everything about krishnaTongue and when he is onscreen i just dont bother about anything else

he says those sweet  and unique onelinersClapClapClaphe looks so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and adorableEmbarrassedHugkoi  hero material kaha bolta hainLOLLOLLOLLOLthats why he is bindaasClapClapClapClapClapand hats off to arhaanStarStarStarStarStarguys ,arhaan and pooja look very happy Big smileand its shows in their charactersWink,sometimes they want to forget pratigya and krishna and want to show us arjaLOLLOLLOLLOLkids are not allowed  for arja zoneLOLLOL,mind it dubai motto bacchaROFL
ClapClapClap

Go to top