Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 7 (Page 77)

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

weather update!!!!
East Coast Major Winter Storm
wow it is snowing since morning!!!!
cuddling up nicely with a HOT HOT CHOCOLATE!!!
ANY ONE JOINING ME WITH MONDAY MORNING UPDATE OF TRULY MAGICALEmbarrassed

always ready sweet heart !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

hasiii Senior Member
hasiii
hasiii

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
awaiting update

muskanp

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

weather update!!!!
oh wowwwwwwwwwwwww hott choclateeeee yayyyy its so colddd here m all ready to drink hot choclate n m all ready for da update waitingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

weather update!!!!

OMG MUSKII ITS SNOWING HERE TOO...since morning
lol...AND I SERIOUSLY NEED HOT Chocolate HEHE
CANT WAITTT

YummyyyyyyLOL

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 26 December 2010 at 6:58pm

muskanp

lilindiangurl13 IF-Sizzlerz
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

hey there's a snow storm here too...

OMG i soo need that hot chocolate... its freezing here...

muskanp

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
YAY cant wait

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

little note of thanxs to all from ~muskan~
Roses are red and violets are blue,
Thank you so much for everything you do,
your kind, sweet, and funny too
let's not forget you've done everything...
every note of appriciation is delightful!!!! 
-truly magical-
part 81

But she wondered if she could hold herself back from maan. She enjoyed every bit of their togetherness. Just sitting in the same room & doing their own respective work was becoming voluptuous.

Arjun was really falling for her now, her care a dam attitude was pushing him into emotional traumas. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He wondered what was it about geet that made him so crazy about her. She seemed so apt in all ways, uska gussa, uska dosti nibhana, her understanding people & respecting them, giving them space, every thing about her was making her love more and more.

Anni, Arjun & geet were to do a assignment together.   They went to arjun's place to work after their classes. Anni seemed to know every corner of the house expect one room. He never let anyone get in there. Geet was not even curious to know what was behind those closed doors. She was least interested to be in his flat at the first place. They were working on the research part today. Geet did certain part & arjun was into some thing totally different. Anni did the compiling  part. After finishing his part he moved to help geet. He really seem to know the subject & his research was moving things faster. Anni noticed how well they connected. She kind of felt left out. Arjun was enjoying sitting so close to geet & working, & geet was too engrossed in her work to know his hidden intentions. She never expected him to go beyond certain level in front of anni. They worked for couple of hours. Anni suggested to have lunch. Geet smiled. Arjun ordered Indian food, all his fav dishes. They sat in the dinning table & started to have their lunch. Geet tasted the curry it was way too spicy for her. She immediately refused to have it. She said I will go home & have her lunch. Arjun snapped at her
arjun - you always seem to have problem with me?
Geet - I am done & snapped the napkin,  he held her wrist & pulled her to sit down. She looked at anni & then at arjun. Mera haat chodo arjun she spat. 
Arjun - tumhe mujhese aakhir itni kya problem hain. Increasing his pressure in her wrist. Hurting her now. She pulled her hand away, but the grip was too hard. Anni was dumb stuck, with arjuns act. Not sure what was happening. Anni tried to help geet - arjun just leave her hand
arjun shot a glare at anni - dare you come between me & geet
anni was hurt, she just took her belongings & left from there.
Geet turned him around with her sudden kick & brisk move. She released herself & picked her belongings. Arjun tried to hold her back, geet shouted don't even dare touch me. He picked a knife & warned geet if you leave I will kill myself. Do what ever you want. Before she could walk out he was in a pool of blood cutting his veins. Geet called for anni & 911. they rushed him to the hospital in the ambulance. Geet was really tensed, she didn't want anything to happen to him because of her. She cried to anni. - I didn't know he will really do some thing like this. I am so sorry, I am really sorry.
Anni didn't know how to react, it was her only love in her life, who actually seemed to love geet more than himself. Anni was trying to be composed, she was indeed a strong person.
Anni - geet if you are holding back your feelings for arjun because of me, please don't do that. I want him to be happy. I can't see him like this.
Geet hugged anni - nahi aise koi baat nahi hain. For me he is nothing more than your boyfriend. I don't even see him as my friend.
Anni snaps - why don't you tell him that
geet was shocked by anni's sudden change in tone, but she knew it was that situation, her love almost dying because of her. Doctors came out & suggested he was critical & need declaration form to be signed. Geet filed it & asked anni to sign it. Anni was really getting tensed & signed the papers giving an accusing look to geet. Geet was guilty & her looks were not helping. It just made her feel worse.
It was more than an hour in the hospital.
Geet called maan - I miss you a lot. Aap mujhe aapne saat lejaavo na
maan - I miss you too jaan, kya huwa?
Geet - I am feeling really lonely, please mujhe yanha se aakar lejavoo
maan - I will be in the city in 3hrs. I have come to the client site. I leave immediately.
Geet - nahi u finish your work & them leave, its OK I understand.
Maan - I am leaving now sweetheart. Just tell me where you want me to come.
Geet - ji, ek min I will check the address
anni comes running they are getting him
geet - will call you back, need to rush now.
maan - sab teehk hain na
geet - umm

anni rushes in & hold arjuns hand, tears welling down her eyes
arjun - geet
anni looks behind - she is coming
geet walks feeling concerned about him. She stands near the door & gives a weak smile. He raises his hand asking her to come in. she reluctantly walks towards him & stands next to anni.
Geet - how are you feeling now?
Arjun - better after seeing you sweetheart
anni leaves them alone. Geet looks away. Feeling bad for anni.
Arjun - tum ho tho mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta, holds her fingers that rested near his. 
geet - take care. bye.
Arjun - mujhe aise chod ke!!!
geet - anni will be here for you
arjun - agar anni nahi hoti tho?
Geet - arjun please. I have a life of my own & you mean nothing in that.
He struggles to get up & holds her - if you don't care for me, then why did you save me, chod diya hota mujhe marne ke liya.
Geet - it was a purely an act of humanitarian.
She pushes him to the bed & leaves, anni comes in shouting at geet - yeh kya kar rahi ho, uss ki stitches khul gaye tho.
Geet - actually I don't care any more
She goes out & feeling horrible. Why is he so stubborn.
Anni comes out after arjun sleeps under the effect of medicines.
Geet tries to talk to anni, she was really pissed off with geet.
Geet - anni I really didn't want to come in between you both
anni - now you are here, in between us. What are you going to do about it?
Geet - please try to make him understand. He doesn't seem to listen to me at all.
Anni - woh tumhari baat nahi sunta, how do you expect him to listen to me. 
They hug each other. Crying & feeling miserable about the situation they are caught in.
they move on the cafeteria to get themselves something to drink.
Anni - why can't you love him, he loves you so much
geet was speechless looking into her eyes, her pain, her serene love for him. She really loved him to an extent that she wanted only his happiness, even more than her own. She wondered such fool he is to not recognize annis true love. He  is running behind an illusion. Think about it, even the illusion cannot be his. Her every thing belonged only to maan, only maan. No one else had the right to even think about her. She couldn't even imagine maans reaction if he comes to know about all this mess. Had she told him initially it would have made some sense but all of a sudden today!! she wanted to tell him desperately but didn't know how explain all this.

precap
maan getting wild!!

-PREV  PART 80    NEXT     PART 82 -
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments. Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 27 December 2010 at 10:05pm

The following 196 member(s) liked the above post:

p_chandralekhasnehag10pyarisahelisvahc123psruthiinishisgaberinlwgeetRatnasreeMchintushilpadidinarusan1989mishimjaasz_25nikitaagarwal06zainabzeeqGraciasMercitreasuretrowellittlerenu169290860623aarthiashwildcat447bpinkykasturi11coolrohinigagsykrishna.reshmi87A840619rbuttplaty01asmi123solicituderaju73ferns82choudhary.awifeymans22shreya satishshreyabhraneahakhanhasiiiJYOTESNAalu5123irinthom.3neetiporwalnithi07bhakbhartifansimzzzzcoolMaansMishtilove_lavnyazeeenusaweet-parivantu12nonabebuAyesha_MSKsaadi88guru-ki-dewaanihansasmapreciuspearlnisha_bhPaloma_DYellowtullipsperfectflirt8sana.saba7rostWhitepigeonsweet-mishtyshruthiruchssandhyabanojSnoovekavya.sravyaBeena_gnehaa9erumzaheertania90HADmishtimeem17NH1971-eiya-maaneetkimeetsanjuleenan_10myedward12dimpzzLakshmi86anjalireddyy84Rohini20maansi007shivangi783cherieLoverTishuubeforesunriseSakshiGargdoosheekajennifer1993reea88charlie1950lodydmg_roks_antaraDreamerReality-Jyo-trishapmaanmishtidhrashteeheyy_babyyrituka7kiran99radiant_raisaytanujapushpiIqbal Neha1MyInfatuationzputhIlovemskTheBratdreamy4everfebinyusuffjazzeretteBadGirlKiss-shamima-SimplyAparajitaJayaRNav2010milliishining_moonsheetalvasa286pearlprincess163MsMovieloverd_soniakshubhangi...RIDDHIMA...vasavi_sriNiharika.Nairsimi91paponecon-Veritaserum-18myprideramaheshambbihamacho_muffintinatartariluv_DDwajiha-1sanu3108Doracakedeejagi-Priyaa-esha143Antaresanjucoolninandalicia212cute-alyksasi-TeriMalang-kooliioFireSafireFireeswetha10janu_2006pop77angelic shaz-afsha-CrazzyBusyanshraSahSahlilindiangurl13sweet scorpioaamirkhanfanSofnarsroopalishah10hinal_maaneetmaansee--Ratna--Ash1991..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaaShalvemaaneetsangelimpoojavermaangeldream14abba12Madhuri53-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.notfadedawayKrishna_Souravsingh24.hayaat.tabby999JanuableSanu

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Ok! I found that silly. Umm... Weird Arjun. I am just waiting for maan to murder him. Maybe geet have a good heart but maan surly will murder him.

Edited by BadGirlKiss - 26 December 2010 at 7:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

guru-ki-dewaaninazsijFireSafireFireeCrazzyBusymuskanp

Go to top