Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 7 (Page 74)

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
dont know when maan is gonna know abt arjun and when he is gonna kick him off...but nice update altogether...thought she wud share abt arjun to atleast prem, armaan or raj so prem can come to uk to b with her in college.....nice update......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

i rok IF-Dazzler
i rok
i rok

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
I loved the romantic dinner. And it was a great update

muskanp

beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Maan is so romantic loved his surprise ...... bad day in college??? is it because of dat idiot  arjun

was the grand idea. She made a baby face - I wanted to be a virgin on our first night.
Maan mocked - filmy types umm LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL koi geet ko batao they'v already missed their official first night  i get it no hurry evrythng shud bw happened in da way she ahs imagined her wedding her sr no hurry  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed geet can control bt maan LOL

this was so hot nd romantic updateHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart loved it ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

muskanp

bpinky Groupbie
bpinky
bpinky

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
muskan... i really lovd part 78 to 80...wow...very nice...lovd it evrytime tht maan comes to knw wht is der in the mind of his jaan....wow...he really understnds her...n this arjun...cant he jst stop himself frm interfering in geet's life...he hs bad intention i knew it frm the first day...bt i really dnt wnt any confusion betwen maan geet bcs of him...n i really lovd it tht both maan n geet hv decided to give surprise to eachothr,,,wow....both lovs eachothr a lot...n i also appreciate it tht maan respects geet's decision n supports her....n i think geet shud tell maan abt arjun before sumthng goes wrong...n lovd their romantic dinner part...wow...hey one request muskan..can u plz arrange a scne in which light goes off n geet feels scared of dark n den our hero maan comes vth candle for his jaan n comforts her....it vl be very nice of u, if u can add it in future updt dear...n precap sounds interesting...plz updt soon....

muskanp

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
just owsem gr8 lovely nice romantic

muskanp

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Pl pl pl bring Preem Armaan and Raj tio London now pl pl pl pl

And i don understand what Arjuns problem is why dont he trut her tht she is married you can see it on her face tht she is married talking too maan all the time shies when she Said tio. Him tht she is married. Just look at her face she is not lying and one more thing let her three friends the she married too maan or like the allready know maan have told them or somthing idont whant more missunderstanding. Let maan know now tht Arjun is trulbling her in college thts all and wonderful part soo romantic

Amina

Edited by Dansindiadans - 26 December 2010 at 8:02am

muskanp

lilymisshi Newbie
lilymisshi
lilymisshi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
hi muskaan...i just joined IF and discovered ur thread.
. must say all ur updates are rocking...i read all the parts together..even though my mom kept shouting at me:P
keep up the great workTongueTongue
nabila
p.s: could u add me to ur pm list??

muskanp

maansi007 Goldie
maansi007
maansi007

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
 WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING
 WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING WAITING

Edited by maansi007 - 26 December 2010 at 8:01am

muskanp

Go to top