Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 7 (Page 66)

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
waiting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpimuskanp..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

muskan 's coffee with -truly magical-
black coffee bad idea faby..I am not be able to sleep thenLOLLOLLOL but still dil mane na....but where is rosh today???

YAAAAAAA COFFEE TIMEEEE
WOW..UNIQUE ONE HAHHALOL
CANT WAIT!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpimuskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

-truly magical-
part 80

Geet - just get lost I am not interested to answer any of your questioning.
Arjun - you will have to
geet - I will not
and walks back into the class pushing him out of her way.
arjun punches the wall - tum jhoot bolrahi ho!! I can see that in your eyes.
Geet gets back to the class, not much disturbed by arjun. Anni started to feel little odd with arjun's interest in geet. But she knew geet was not interested & geet knew very well anni's interest in him, so she expected geet will not come between them.
It was a month since they got married. Maan wanted to make it special for geet. She always understood him & has kind of accepted their closeness to an extent.  He wanted to plan a surprise dinner for her. Geet was excited too, she wanted to do something special for their first month anniversary. She went home early that day from college. She decided to wear saree. She checked her hair & wondered what to do. She looked at herself in the mirror & thought she needed a facial. She got tensed & worried. Took the dress & rushed to the parlor. Maan called geet when she was in the parlor.
Maan - jaan kanha ho tum?
She fumbled & felt little shy in confessing she was getting dressed for him - ji who parlor aayee thi
maan - how long will you take?
Geet - an hour more
maan - great
geet lifted her eyebrows - great?
Maan - nahi mera matlab hain I will be late too
she didn't like it. How can he forget their 1st month anniversary. In a low voice she said ji
maan picked up flowers, candles, balloons & rushed home, he wanted to be there before she made it. He decorated the house & cooked the dinner for her. He arranged the table & lit the candles. He changed into a more casual dress. He switched off the lights & just let the candles on. Geet checked her saree & got her hair straightened. The way raji had done it for pooja. She wanted to reach home before he did & opened the door she stood mesmerized seeing the room afloat in candle light & white roses. & white balloons. With the dinning table set for one. He slowly slipped his hand around her bare waist. His sudden touch send shiver ripple through her. He used his grip on her belly to pull her closer. She was almost dazed. He softly whispered  with a deeper voice increasing the intimacy happy anniversary sweetheart.

His low voice touched every nerve in her body. As he spoke, the arm about her waist tightened to turn her to face him. She turned into his embrace their eyes met. Staring into each others eyes  they were simply standing so close. Maan played a soft music & moved closer.
His glance surveyed, approved, asked, expected and knew every bit of her, she found herself quaking inside at a mere glance. He was spell bound looking at her dressed in the white saree & straightened hair.
Geet felt his hand on her lower back moved slowly as the fingers slowly spread & exerted a gentle pressure that was inexorable. She was really close to him now, her curves were pressed against his hard chest and she suddenly felt warmer, the heat from his body enclosing her. The simple graceful steps he was using in the dance were strangely difficult to follow. She had to concentrate hard not to step him. He squeezed her fingers warmly & pulling her close he said in her ear you looking beautiful. His voice again send those shiver ripple down her. She slowly lifted her head & found how close he had been, when a strand of hair from her temple rubbed his stubble. She almost startled when her gaze traveled directly to his lips. She was tempted by the raw hunger that always lingered in his mouth. Then to look back into those eyes was difficult, those deep eyes staring at her loving, enchanting and captivating. Her skin felt as if it was on fire when his mouth made a sleek descend from her shoulder to the sensitive hollow just before her ear. Her thought was going out of control wondering how his mouth would feel if it keep sliding down her body. She tried to jerk out of the wild thoughts & tilted her head to give in. her hand which rested on his shoulder now slid around his strong masculine waist, exploring, discovering and claiming. Her every touch made him harder & harder. Her gaze temptingly looked at his lips & then his eyes again. He bend closer as she rose kissing warmly first and then passionately, and into a long unbreakable kiss. They finally broke apart after a breathless moment. She shied & buried her head  in his neck. Happy anniversary she whispered. Her breath tickled his neck, he held her tighter. Aap ko yaad tha she asked curiously . He kissed her head how can I ever forget. They danced softly hugging each other. As the music changed maan carried her to the dinning table. Made her sit on his lap.
Geet opened the dishes, he made a complete continental spread. Aapne banaya? He nodded. She kissed his cheeks. He served the food on the plate while she fed him. She rested her head on his shoulder showering occasional kisses around his neck & shoulder driving him insane.
Maan - thanks for coming into my life
she fed him a bite from her mouth - thanks for making me realize our togetherness.
Maan - kaise na karta, I couldn't think of life without you.
She kissed him again on his lips, nibbling into what he ate.
They spent rest of the evening discussing about how they planned & wanted to make this day special for each other. They cleared the table & he could not take his lips off her. He went behind her & kept hugging her & kissing her every part of her exposed skin. He naughtily glissade her shoulders & bit them lecherously she moaned in pleasure & pain. He lifted her in a jerk & took her to the bedroom. He snapped the  pallo & became corporeal. He couldn't control himself around her. He was getting wilder taking his liberty. Her moan increased with his carnally pinning her & moving further down. She was vulnerable but still resistant he knew it. He had to hold himself back from opening her dori.
Maan lay panting & exhausted...kissing her..kyun itna rouhk thi ho khud ko aur mujhe
she buried her head in his chest feeling bad.   
She ran to the wash room in her skirt & blouse & changed into her night suit.
Maan changed into his tracks & vest. She piled up the pillows maan smiled still wondering what was the grand idea. She made a baby face - I wanted to be a virgin on our first night.
Maan mocked - filmy types umm
he turned away from her shaking his head in disbelieve. 
She cried getting emotional. Maan immediately turned to face her - ro kyun rahi ho?
She turned her back to him & hid her face in the pillow & cried.
Maan rolled over to her side & hugged her - I am sorry
geet - I always dreamed every thing differently, aap meri koi baat nahi samjh the
maan - aacha baba I will not say anything
she turned into his arms & slept

College was not easy for geet. Arjun was making advances towards her. Geet avoided him as much as she could. She was more busy with exploring her new married life. She spoke to prem, armaan & raj every day. But didn't want to tell them about their wedding. She wanted a grand wedding &  romantic SR & equally grand honeymoon. But she wondered if she could hold herself back from him. She enjoyed every bit of their togetherness. Just sitting in the same room & doing their own respective work was becoming voluptuous.

precap
bad day in college

-PREV  PART 79   NEXT  PART 81 -
VM  thanxs Shahid89Love. hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments. Really love reading them
PLEASE DO COMMENT'.
Love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 26 December 2010 at 7:38pm

The following 207 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarp_chandralekhasnehag10nams4pyarisahelisvahc123psruthimdaya4gaberinlwgeetsan1989mishimjaasz_25zainabzeeqnikitaagarwal06GraciasMercilittlerenu169290860623aarthiashwildcat447Sunaezabpinkykasturi11gagsykrishna.A8406payal956asmi123platy01sharbatvemtoameena_snehaPaingelraju73mans22lakshmisalvadineahakhanshreyabhrajuhi_ansarihasiiiJYOTESNAreenasvalu5123nithi07bhakbhartifansaadi88kirannaryaniAyesha_MSKMaansMishtivantu12saweet-parineetiporwalzeeenuirinthom.3vij10nazsijhemvbpriza--love--uzmam1guru-ki-dewaanibono_jostnapreciuspearlPaloma_DsakadafiWhitepigeonsandhyabanojrostturbulenceSnooveshruthiruchssweet-mishtyMistiofMistzcharlie1950dmg_roks_antaramaanmishtitrishap-Jyo-zaqxswaksnbabygurl10kneeduh2000dhrashteeEimenEnchantedkellzhuny.thebestshivangi783maansi007myedward12Lakshmi86DreamerRealitySakshiGargdoosheekajennifer1993TishuuSimran1919Tressabeforesunriseanjalireddyy84Rohini20cherieLoverkavya.sravyaBeena_gtania90OsheenDGr8NH1971erumzaheer-eiya-CuteTommynan_10m-g19sanjuleemaaneetkimeet--Dia--ManpreetmannRocks.Dharamilliishining_moonJayaRSimplyAparajitagangesegbsheetalvasaprincess163d_sonia286pearl...RIDDHIMA...kshubhangivasavi_sriBadGirlKissbluedreamz953puthfebinyusuff-shamima-.ramya-gurtian.jazzerettekiran99radiant_raisaytanujarituka7Iqbal Neha1pushpiMyInfatuationzdreamy4everbd670816-Humera-blueflamesvrsharmaAntaresesha143anjucoolmechantefilleninandalicia212Ankita_88ksasi-TeriMalang-sanu3108mrk-1macho_muffinambbihatinatartariluv_DDwajiha-1JRia-Priyaa-Doracakesimi91Niharika.NairambeernRamharipaponecon-Veritaserum-18myprideramaheshlilindiangurl13swetha10kooliiojanu_2006charmed onespop77-afsha-CrazzyBusyanshrasweet scorpioSahSahmchopraAsh1991--Ratna--rsroopalishah10Shalvekawaii_geetmaaneetsangelimpoojavermaangeldream14Madhuri53singh24CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-pickachufelicitysmoak.notfadedawayKrishna_SouravJunglebeetabby999SanzMonaya4ever

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Dancing  Dancing  Dancing YAY im first to comment Dancing  Dancing  Dancing
I love this part....
Its sooo cute.... i wish i had maan in my life Day Dreaming 
love everything that he planned for geet and OMG geet was sooo cute too getting all doll up just for Maan....
and for this arjun.... man you got to do something about him....
i hope your not planning ot make geet lose her only friend Anni rite now by creating misunderstanding or anything....

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 25 December 2010 at 9:04pm

macho_muffinmuskanp

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap

Marjaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I comment when i am back from  my dreamworld WinkWinkWink

Edited by febinyusuff - 25 December 2010 at 9:04pm

Rocks.Dharamuskanp

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Send this arjun some where. Geet tell MAAN about Arjun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

maaneetkimeet Goldie
maaneetkimeet
maaneetkimeet

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
lovely update 

muskanp

007jindal IF-Rockerz
007jindal
007jindal

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Wow! What a romantic dinner. Totally awsum update. Loved it. Update next part soon

muskanp

Go to top