Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 7 (Page 41)

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Yeahhh Coffee timeeeeeeee
Me here
Wohoooooo
Cant wait
Thanks muskii

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocks.Dharamuskanp

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
thx muskaan,

waiting for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
hey mushki...we still waiting..he he he he..

muskanp

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
pls update soon

muskanp

Tressa Goldie
Tressa
Tressa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Waiting dear....

muskanp

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
still wating...he he he he

muskanp

my_maan_geet Goldie
my_maan_geet
my_maan_geet

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

LATE COFFEE!!! ANY ONE TO JOIN MUSKAN!!!
WITH TRULY MAGICALEmbarrassed
I SWITCH TO HERBAL TEA
THANXS FEBYEmbarrassed
me also joining di

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

treasuretrowelGudiyalovesgurubd670816muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

-truly magical-
part 78

maan - missing me!!
she almost cried with heavy voice - umm
maan in stern voice - geet kya huwa tumhe
geet immediately changed her tone - kuch bhi nahi
maan - is anything bothering you
geet - nahi baba I am fine, yeh pochne ke liya phone kiya aapne
maan - nahi nahi, I wanted your passport 
geet - ghar main hain
maan - umm
she was silent not typically her
maan - jaan class nahi hain tumhara?
Geet - ji class main thi
he definitely felt something was wrong -aacha tum class attend karo I will call you latter
geet -
umm
she was about to step back into the class Arjun came out with her bag
she snapped her bag from his hand
Arjun - are you alright? I was worried for you.
Geet - just leave me alone
arjun - tum mujhe se itna naraz kyun hoti ho?
Geet - aise kuch nahi
arjun - why can't we be friends
geet reluctantly - off course we are friends she tries to get back to the class
he blocks her way, yeh wali class almost khatam ho chuki hain, we will attend the next class
geet - nahi mujhe class main jana
he moves close to her, she turns to leave he holds her hand & pulls her in his embrace
she snaps out in one go & shouts sternly - aapne hudho main raho
he still moves closer - tumhi bata do mera haad kya hain
she takes a deep breath in - dehko we are friends, then why are behaving like this
he stops - like what?
Geet - please arjun don't move into my personal space
arjun - kyun tumhe lagta hain ki you will lose yourself to me
geet gives a disgusted look - agar tumhe aise kuch lagata hain tho please take it out of your mind actually I don' t know why am I even talking to you she just walks pass him.
He pins her on the wall in the corridor connecting to the class the main exit - mera pass aane se tumhe kuch nahi hota?
She stamps his leg & pushes him off - this is the last time I am telling you this! don't you ever touch me again. Woh tumhare liya acha nahi hoga
he smiled holding his leg that really hurt, but the smile was mean & cunning like he was aware of his charm on girls. Least did he know he was playing with fire.
She ran out opening the double door that led to the main exit & bumping & falling into his arms
she hugged him tight. Mujhe ghar jana hain she cried
he held her really close & kissed her tears - kya huwa jaan
she just pressed into his strong chest feeling his warmth. She body seemed so relaxed.
Maan just patted her back trying to relax her further.
Arjun looked through the vertical glass portion of the exit double door. Geet lost in his arms. He hated the sight. His eyes filled up with blood, he wondered why he hated the sight so much, it was just an attraction he had on her may be because she was unlike the girls who immediately fall for his either charm or the Rathode tag itself. There was something about her, he didn't know what it was but now it was getting out of control. He stared at them in fury.

Geet just realized she was in her college & maan!!! she lifted her head to meet his eyes
she pushed her curls behind softly kissing her forehead
geet - aap yanha? I mean we just spoke 
maan - you sounded so disturbed!!
she looked away. Maan held her arms & shook her - geet kya baat hain
for some reason arjun could not see maan holding her like that, he clutched his fist & looked away, still trying to understand their relation. He could make out they were close but how close. Ek taraf she doesn't let him touch her & here she is hugging someone. Boyfriend!!! the thought it self sucked.
Geet - mujhe ghar jana hain
maan - are you sure cupping her face, I mean abhi tumhare ek aur class rehata hain na
geet snapped - are you taking me home or not
challo baba, waise bhi tumahre samne meri kanha chalti hain
he puts hand around her & walks to the car. They drive back home & she looked really upset about something. They reached home around lunch time. She walks straight into the kitchen puts on the apron ties up her air & starts preparing the lunch. Maan notices she looked happier. He carried on with his work on the laptop. didn't want to talk about anything that will bother her. 
Geet - shall I make parathas?
Maan - aloo ke please
geet - ji
she put the potatoes to boil. & took the flour on the bowl to kneed, she turned to pick the jug of water and dropped it by mistake. It fell down making a sharp noise splashing the water & spreading the glass pieces all around, maan heard the noise & jumped. He wondered if she was angry about something, he ran to the kitchen with a mixed feeling, anger & concern. He didn't want to shout at her, he calmed himself & looked at her, she looked really scared, trying to clear it before maan came in. She darted a quick  agonized look to maan and her blood congealed in her veins when she saw him rushing into the kitchen and she wondered if he will get angry or misunderstand, she fumbled - woh galti se. He eased her in his arms realizing it was an accident. He slowly moved her away from the scattered glass pieces & cleared the mess. She looked really conscious trying to do every thing carefully. Maan passed her bottle of water, she added to the flour & pressed her fingers to knead them occasionally trying to push the hair strands that teased her cheeks. Maan stood behind her
maan - kya kar rahi ho? Whispering softly into her ears, she smiled & woh aata . His hands travel to her back upwards sending a electrifying sensation down her spine, he pulls open the clip & dips in his face in those curls taking in the scent. She presses the dough harder feeling his breath fanning her scalp through the thick hair, she bends her head making room for him, he slips his hand around her thin waist & kisses her neck moving to the nape of the neck. She leaves out a slight moan in pleasure. He loosens his tie & joins in her making the parathas. His hands crazily made his way around her while she rolls the dough into a circular shapes. He bite in her shoulders & kisses her earlobes. She gave in without protest to the increasing pressure of his arms as he gathered her even closer to the heated need of his body. The slow tangle of his tongue & penetration of teeth sent shudders of pure desire reverberating through her.

She turned into his arms & parted her mouth & teeth for a devastating kiss. He closed his eyes & took in her yawningly.  Her arms went around his neck pulling him closer. They broke out seeing the gas was left on, & she had to attend to it.

precap
arjun questioning geet about maan!!

- PREV PART 77    NEXT      PART 79-
specials thanxs to naturally krazy for suggesting the glass drop part!!hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments. Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 24 December 2010 at 9:36pm

The following 230 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10skydaffodils7nams4thahupyarisahelisvahc123psruthigaberinlwgeetmaneetian80NatashaSahaisan1989mishimzunairageetstar432jaasz_25zainabzeeqnikitaagarwal06GraciasMerciAaisha4treasuretrowellittlerenu16aarthiashbpinkykasturi119290860623krishna.reshmi87A8406payal956pp1980coolrohinigagsyfizza2519rbuttplaty01sharbatvemtoasmi123trendyfriendsraju73saragulmans22Kaval05shreya satishshreyabhrahasiiiJYOTESNAreenasvjuhi_ansarimamon.moontruthseeker123vantu12MaansMishtilove_lavnyaKavyaNaik123alu5123irinthom.3zeeenusaweet-parinithi07bhakbhartifannonabebuoptimismAyesha_MSKuzmam1prizaguru-ki-dewaaniYellowtullipsbono_jostnamons_mbvarshakhedekarnisha_bhcyberprincessvij10hansasmaperfectflirt8Whitepigeonrostsandhyabanojsana.saba7Paloma_Dsweet-mishtyturbulenceshruthiruchsSnoovekavya.sravyaBeena_gDiva7--Dia--CuteTommyNH1971tania90erumzaheer-eiya-HADmishtisalmankhanrulzLakshmi86myedward12nan_10cool_gal17m-g19sanjuleemaaneetkimeetmaansi007dimpzzshivangi783cherieLoverbeforesunriseanjalireddyy84Rohini20dmg_roks_antarajennifer1993reea88SakshiGargbobbydolldoosheekaTishuuSimran1919-Jyo-trishapcharlie1950SaVnikellzEimenEnchantedheyy_babyydhrashteetanya_viIqbal Neha1Dhara_srituka7radiant_raisaytanujakiran99-Humera-bd670816MyInfatuationzTheBratbluedreamz953dreamy4everfebinyusuffputhcyum321jazzeretteBadGirlKiss-shamima-Nav2010shining_moonmilliiJayaRSimplyAparajitad_soniaRocks.Dharasheetalvasagangesegb286pearlprincess163Sparkling-eyes5...RIDDHIMA...kshubhangivasavi_sripaponecon-Veritaserum-simi91Niharika.NairtinatartariWater.wajiha-118myprideramaheshsmj1977.shrutiambbihamrk-1meravigilisosanu3108deejagiDoracakeJRia--Saavi--vrsharmaAntares-Priyaa-esha143ksasi-TeriMalang-Ankita_88LavZalicia212lilindiangurl13-afsha-CrazzyBusyanshrakooliioswetha10WeAimToPleaseaamirkhanfanSofnaSahSahsweet scorpiojanu_2006divareenaangelic shazcharmed onesrsroopali--aarthi--shah10hinal_maaneetAsh1991--Ratna--maansee..shreyaa..Shalvemaaneetsangelimpoojavermazaara2212angeldream14singh24Madhuri53CrazyCutesytodayzstar-BlushaLicious--Mrinalini-pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Krishna_SouravJunglebeetabby999.CookieMonster.SanzMonaya4ever

Go to top