Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 7 (Page 121)

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
i am waiting ....
pls update deewani ...also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irinthom.3muskanp

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramahesh

i am waiting ....
pls update deewani ...also

Deewani already updated SmileSmileSmileSmile

muski.. i am waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Whats dewani.. Peeps.. Dunn ruin the ff name lollz.. Its deewanagi..:) :) muski di.. Update soon.. Am weighting.. I mean waiting.. Haha.. Lol.. Not so funny..

muskanp

cyberprincess Senior Member
cyberprincess
cyberprincess

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
waiting :) hope you are doing fine now?

muskanp

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged

waiting for a long time...............................

di....,make it fast 

muskanp

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged

update fast madam we r

waitinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged

-truly magical-
part 84

Anni doesn't want to get blind in love like her mom.
Arjun -I am really sorry he pleaded.
He held her from back - mujhe pata nahi main kya kar raha hoon aur kyun kar raha hoon. I just go crazy when I geet. Mujhe uski siva kuch sochja hi nahi. I know I am wrong, mujhe tumhare saat his heart sunk, he inhaled deeply I went insane the first time I saw her. She just refused to talk to me. & then I saw you with her, aur main ne tumse dosti kiya, being with you just realized that u are true from your heart. Trust me I didn't know things will get so serious I was taking every thing way too lightly, especially my feelings for geet. I just lose myself. I even want to stop thinking about her after what happened yesterday, he fell down on his knees, I am just not able to stop thinking about her, subha se usse 1000 bar phone kar chuka hoon, switched off aa raha hain, tumhare phone se bhi try kiya. Mujhe uske baren main nahi sochna, I don't want her to effect me like this..yah kya ho raha mujhe, I is she effecting me beyond my control he hits hand on the floor, I am just dieing to hear her voice once, I have been listening to her voice mail ka welcome note ' OH !!! anni please get this geet out of my head ' woh mujhe pagal kardeghi.. why why why is this happening to me... why does she really matter so much ..anni knew exactly what he felt..thats what she feels for him. How much ever she wants to stay away from him she is not able to, her feelings just get back to take care of him, worry for him... she lost out of her thoughts when he shook her kyun woh mujhe itna pareshan karthi hain? Kyun ki tum usse pyar karte ho arjun!!! you love geet!!!she cups his face...samjhe tum you love her damit..the way I love you. He hugged from the waist burring his face in her stomach I am really sorry I can understand your pain better now..as I feel the same way when geet doesn't care about my feeling. She will, she will have to care for your feelings..there was sternness in Annies voice.Why are you losing so soon, actually you haven't even tried, think about its been all wrong. Arjun didn't quiet understand want she meant. He looked at her blankly. Dehko from the beginning you both have been meeting on bad notes she wiped her tears & straighten her self. Helping him rise. I feel you should try to impress her like...umm..like you are wooing some one. Arjun wiped his tears still trying to comprehend her points. Flowers and all.
She doesn't even want to talk to me
he said dishearteningly. main hoon  na I will help you. I think we can together work it out. She said it confidently. He dropped his head in guilt why will you ever do something like that for me especially for what I have done to you is sin!!! her heart felt filled with emotions she turned away & wiped her eyes, because I want to see you happy. Atleast tumhara pyar tho tumhe mila. He hugged her tightly & thanked her from bottom of his heart. First we will have to convince her that you are not hitting on her. Try to spend some quality time with her in college & after college. Then slowly good friend & then show her what you are actually not the rough self.. the soft side ..the side I fell for she smiled, he was just realizing how much she loves him. But he was glad she was strong enough to take care of herself unlike him, who needed her to sail him through this. 

Maan & geet were to lost in each other the whole day. It was one of the most beautiful day they spend together, just feeling each other closer than ever before. They just seem to realize how much they longed to be in each others arms. They had been kissing & socking into a world of their own. After long time when they finally broke of from their indefinite kiss feeling tired & exhausted. He rsted on his elbow & watched lips which bore a rosy glow from his passionate manifestation. Swiftly glanced at her face as he reached out for another kiss to her hollow of the neck, his amusement deepened to see the way she was blushing. How could she still blush??? he wondered!!! for the hours they have been kissing still it just takes a glance to make her blush like their first time. He really couldn't resist him self kissing her all over again like it was the very first time they kissed ever so passionately.

They ordered dinner & enjoyed there cozy time in their bedroom, the whole day.

NEXT DAY
in college anni met up with geet. To her surprise geet didn't even ask about arjun. Frankly geet almost forgot about that incident after the incredible day with maan she could barely remember any thing else.
Anni - we tried calling you yesterday
the we word brought back the whole bad memories into her, geet turned away looking into some notes umm she nodded. Pucho ghi nahi how he is feeling anni offered. Geet ignored his topic & continued making the notes. Anni was agitated. How can you be so cold towards someone. She snapped her book shooting a stern look to anni well I am cold because I really don't care about him. I understand your concern but please don't drag me into all this. If you continue like this, I will have to forgo our relationship too. Anni was totally shocked with what geet just said. She tried to change the topic & wanted to calm geet. Ok I understand, but nothing wrong in being a friend right. Why can't you just forget every thing. Geet looked into anni's eyes which only spoke blunt truth but today seem to hide some thing. She knew it was getting deeper than it seemed. Geet smiled weakly & nodded understanding her unsaid intention.

A week latter when things seemed much smoother, arjun came back to college. He sat next to anni & anni next to geet. Arjun greeted geet, she nodded & looked away leaving them a private room. Later Anni & geet went to have their lunch to the cafe. Arjun joined them half way. Geet ignored his presence & continued to finish her lunch. Anni excused her self on the pretext of going to the washroom. Both arjun & geet were left alone on the table where the only sound was from munching. Geet finished her lunch & gracefully moved away. Anni came back to see arjun sitting alone in the table kuch baat huwai she asked. He shook is head feeling low. Its ok atleast she didn't leave immediately after I did, she atleast sat with you for few minutes alone, that's a great improvement she giggled. He smiled feebly.       

precap
geets birthday!!!

-PREV    PART 83      NEXT   PART 85-
VM  CREDIT  SanaH05 hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments. Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 31 December 2010 at 1:10am

The following 202 member(s) liked the above post:

p_chandralekhasnehag10pyarisahelisvahc123harikashiva25mdaya4subiafreengaberinlwgeetmaneetian80san1989geettmishimjaasz_25nikitaagarwal06treasuretrowellittlerenu16GraciasMerci9290860623bpinkykasturi11aarthiashgagsyA8406payal956krishna.asmi123jonakjoleplaty01sharbatvemto19rbuttameena_snehatrendyfriendsneahakhanshreyabhrairinthom.3nithi07bhakbhartifanmans22choudhary.aKaval05lakshmisalvadinonabebutaannizeeenuAyesha_MSKMaansMishtisaweet-parivantu12nazsijcyberprincessriyaanu87preciuspearlarniindia5hansasmaguru-ki-dewaaniprizabono_jostnasakadafisana.saba7perfectflirt8sweet-mishtySnooveshruthiruchsrostWhitepigeonerumzaheermeem17NH1971Beena_gDiva7-eiya-HADmishtiANGILS.KALIXXaquafireXXLakshmi86myedward12sanjuleeCuteTommymaaneetkimeetshivangi783dimpzzsalmankhanrulznan_10m-g19SakshiGargDreamerRealitybobbydolldoosheekareea88TishuuSimran1919TressabeforesunriseRohini20kptldhrashteeheyy_babyy-Jyo-zaqxswpalak13charlie1950dmg_roks_antarayadanumaanmishtiSujata77trishapdreamy4everCutee999Dhara_sradiant_raisaytanujakiran99Iqbal Neha1BadGirlKisscyum321TheBratbluedreamz953puthmaanujaanu-shamima-jazzerettemilliishining_moonRocks.DharaJayaRNav2010princess163MsMovieloversheetalvasagangesegb286pearlkshubhangivasavi_sri...RIDDHIMA...d_soniaNiharika.Nairsimi91paponecon18mypride-Veritaserum-sanu3108macho_muffinambbiharamaheshsmj1977.shrutiwajiha-1tinatartariWater.luv_DDPaintedSky-Priyaa-Doracakemrk-1ninandalicia212Ankita_88ksasi-TeriMalang-sweet cherryJRiaesha143AntaresPreethi-Premianjucoollilindiangurl13kooliioswetha10charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*janu_2006pop77angelic shaz-afsha-CrazzyBusySahSahmchoprasweet scorpioanshraaamirkhanfanSofna--Ratna--maansee--aarthi--shah10kawaii_geetsun-naaaaaaaaaShalvers12345angeldream14maaneetsangelimpoojavermaabba12Madhuri53-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-pickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Krishna_Souravtabby999.CookieMonster.

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasiii-maankimishti-

Go to top