Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 7 (Page 106)

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Graphic #105
thanxs for all the care & concern
-truly magical-
part 83

maan - u just stop meeting anni, I don't like any one doing this to you. Mujhe nafrat hain us insaan se jo tumhe hurt karta hain. Tum usse se nahi millogi samjhi
geet was quiet. Anni being a girl, her friend, he is reacting like this, how will he react if he knows about arjun. She couldn't even imagine.
Maan called for the doctor.
Geet - nahi maan, dr ki koi he kept his hand covering mouth & continued the call.
Dr came in 30mins while maan got dressed. dr. checked her hand. He didn't have much to say or treat. He suggested a pain killer & an ointment. Maan was pacing restlessly making sure if every thing was fine.
Dr - Mr.khurana there is nothing to worry
maan spat - then why is her wrist turning blue
dr was taken a back. He rubbing his temple & suggested - did you wet your hand in water after getting hurt. Like cold water or something
maan - SNOW!!!
dr caught that part... possible..snow could be a good reason.
Maan closed his eyes in pain, how could he add to her misery. He hated himself. After dr left, maan looked for geet, she was in the kitchen.
Maan - tum kya kar rahi ho
geet - dinner bana rahi hoon
he lifted her & made her sit in the living room. You sit here, I shall make the dinner.
Geet - nahi baba, main bilkul teehk hoon
maan - could u please oblige for once
she made a baby face & cuddled up in the couch.
Maan - kya khana hain?
She smiled weakly, she was famished, she had missed her lunch thanxs to that stupid fellow. She didn't know what maan will make, sje didn't want to bother him he was already tensed. He made maggi & served in 2mins. Geet was pissed off. But really couldn't express herself. She was so hungry & maggi!! she just polished it off. While maan had just gracefully eaten few bites. He noticed the way she ate & realized she was really hungry. He left his maggi half way & went into back into the kitchen & made chicken curry & rice. Geet wondered why did he leave the table half way. She eyed his part of maggi then opted to cut an apple for herself. Maan took the apple away from her.
Geet snapped more out of hunger - aab mera apple khane main bhi problem hain?
He kissed her forehead, she turned her face away. He cupped her face in anger - lunch kyun nahi khaya? She looked at him in shock & didn't know what to say. She feared how he knew she didn't have her lunch. She put her wit together to confess the whole arjun episode when he just spoke ever so softly - pehle bolna tha, main maggi nahi banata, I have kept the chicken curry in the cooker, rice bhi rice cooker main rahk diya hain, 10mins more. Apple khavoghi tho u won't be able to have that. Tears just welled down her eyes feeling really guilty more for not able to tell him about arjun.
Maan - why are you crying jaan.
Geet - woh main
maan hugging her - Its ok I understand tumhe bhook laggi hain. Tum kabhi kuch kahti kyun nahi mujhe se. OK ..I know you told me this before
geet looked at him what was he suggesting
maan - I am supposed to understand. Tumhe aapni dil ki baat khana nahi aata
she cried & kissed him both tasted of maggi as their tongue indulged into each other. Maan pulled her closer & kissed her so thoroughly her knees nearly gave out from under her & she landed on his lap. Her heart now thudding on his chest and his hand slipped into her hair. Tears didn't seem to stop flooding from her eyes. It was an emotionally charged passionate kiss. She put her legs on either side of him & hugged him tightly on the chair. She was so emotionally stressed she didn't realized how she had placed her part so perfectly on his private part. It was just her jeans & his tracks that held him back. The more she moved in & kissed him he began to lose himself. His hands furiously moved under her shirt, to her bare back opening her strap.
She paused & her eyes widened. He pulled his hand out immediately & looked at her with guilty eyes & murmured ek tho aise aake tempt karti hain, phir kuch karo tho ..uff
he snaps out with the sound of the cooker. She gets up from his lap & goes to the bed room & changes into the night dress. Maan serves the food & looks at her changed into the night dress now, he murmured uppar betke tasali nahi huwi ki...yah shorts aur spaghetti main mera samne ghomheghi...Maan Singh Khurana you deserve this!!!! he cursed himself while geet innocently asked kya huwa?
He gave a weak smile & went to the bed room.
Geet - you are not hungry?
Maan murmured hungry...excuse me I am famished... but tum khaane do tab na
geet - aap nahi kha rahen?
Maan - I have some important calls from Indian office !!! attend karke atta hoon, tum khaalo
she smiled & continued eating

she finished her dinner & went to move the plates from the table, he shouted, kaha na tum kuc nahi karna hain. Just go & sleep. She smiled at his love & concern & waited for him have his dinner & clear the table .. she looked really tired.
Maan - why don't u go & sleep
geet - main aapka wait kar rahi hoon
maan murmured right!!! pillow pile karke tease jo karna hain...
they went to the bedroom & she slipped into her side & again stock up the pillow. He gave up & switched off the light. She whispered good night. He smiled awaiting her to join him latter.
He turned restlessly until she joined him, he hugged her tightly & slept peacefully.

Next day. Maan went to the gym & came back & geet was still a sleep. It was totally unlike her, since the time they have moved to this flat. He checked her forehead. She skin temperature was fine. Before he could move away, she pulled him inside the spread. I am sweaty jaan. I love itshe smiled naughtily & hugged him. Tumhe college nahi jana. Nahi aaj mujhe kanhi nahi jana. He kissed her forehead. Kya huwa u r not feeling well? Nahi I want to be with you ..he immediately snapped na baba.. & murmured pura din shorts & spaghetti.. she is in mood to test my self control. She narrowed her eyes brows questioning you don't want to be with me. He hugged her under the spread switching off their mobile phones.  
They spend the whole day lazying around & showering each other with passionate kisses & strokes.

Anni finished all the paper work in the hospital & took him home.
Arjun looked disturbed with his phone. Anni didn't want to say anything. She just dropped him home & inquired  if he wanted anything else.
Arjun looked into her cold & emotionless eyes - I am really sorry
anni was holding back herself, she didn't want to be second lady in his life, like her mother was in her fathers. Her mother loved him truly but what is the point he loved her too but couldn't accept their wedding in front of his own family. the prize of her moms true love she still pays, being alone with no support & love from any where. She doesn't want to get blind in love like her mom.
I am really sorry he pleaded.

precap
geet knows the rules of the game better!!!

-PREV  PART 82  NEXT PART 84-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments. Really love reading them
please do keep commenting'.
Love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 30 December 2010 at 5:12am

The following 206 member(s) liked the above post:

p_chandralekhasnehag10thahupyarisahelisvahc123psruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetsusanacas2san1989mishimjaasz_25nikitaagarwal06littlerenu16GraciasMerci9290860623bpinkykasturi11coolrohinigagsykrishna.A8406platy01sharbatvemtoasmi123raju73mans22virenspoojaaddischoudhary.ashreyabhrairinthom.3maneetrocks28KavyaNaik123kalpana_spnvantu12hasiiiJYOTESNAreenasvnithi07bhakbhartifanMaansMishtilove_lavnyataanniguru-ki-dewaaniprizauzmam1nonabebuoptimismAyesha_MSKpreciuspearlmons_mbmaaneetfan123nazsijnisha_bhcyberprincessarniindia5hansasmaperfectflirt8sana.saba7sakadafisanj1905turbulenceshruthiruchssweet-mishtyrostMistiofMistzDreamerRealityyadanudmg_roks_antaraSakshiGargdoosheekabobbydollpalak13charlie1950-Jyo-maanmishtiixraytrishapheyy_babyydhrashteewhitepearlkneeduh2000aksndimpzzLakshmi86cool_gal17sanjuleem-g19nan_10myedward12Rohini20shivangi783cherieLoverTishuuTressabeforesunrisejennifer1993reea88tania90Beena_gbeauty84Diva7kavya.sravyaHADmishti-eiya-NH1971erumzaheermaaneetkimeet--Dia--ManpreetmannCuteTommyRocks.DharasheetalvasaNav2010JayaRmilliishining_moonprincess.rocksd_soniaMsMovieloverSparkling-eyes5286pearl...RIDDHIMA...kshubhangivasavi_sriTheBratbluedreamz953-maankimishti-jazzeretteSimplyAparajita-shamima-pushpiIqbal Neha1rituka7Dhara_sradiant_raisaytanujabd670816kiran99heermeherMyInfatuationzdreamy4everfebinyusuffputhPaintedSkyesha143--Saavi--vrsharmaAntaresksasi-TeriMalang-sweet cherryninandalicia212ambbihatinatartariWater.wajiha-1ramaheshsmj1977.shrutisanu3108macho_muffinNoorFatimamrk-1-Priyaa-maaneetmaahiNiharika.NairambeernRamharisimi9118mypride-Veritaserum-lilindiangurl13-afsha-kooliioSahSahsweet scorpioCrazzyBusyanshraswetha10FireSafireFireeWriter_At_Heartaamirkhanfanmchoprahinal_maaneetshah10maanseersroopaliShalveseemamary..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaaimpoojavermamaaneetsangelangeldream14Madhuri53-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-pickachufelicitysmoak.Krishna_SouravDownhill.hayaat.JanuableSanu

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

me first luved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Yippie u updated.
OK now I will go n read the update.

muskanp

maneetian80 Newbie
maneetian80
maneetian80

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
simply awesome. Loved it Big smile

muskanp

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged

thanku muskiSmile   thanks for updating.......... feeling Cryfor anni... loved maan understanding for geet........... Winkexpecting some thing more from u as u r still on line...................  love u sweetheartHeart

Edited by maansee - 29 December 2010 at 12:17am

muskanp

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
awsome..nice...

muskanp

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Feeling sad for Annie!!!!
M glad she has the courage, disclipine and confidence to turn away frm Arjun.

I can totally understand her....m glad she has her self-respect and self-esteem along with her.

Maan is so cute....I want maggie as well now...m craving for it....hmmmmmmm maybe tomorrow...for lunch...TongueTongueTongue

muskanp

vantu12 Senior Member
vantu12
vantu12

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Loved it.......Clap
Maan's self control being tested....Embarrassed
Lage raho maan ji... lage raho.... ROFL
Awwwwwww annie... feel sorry 4 her...Unhappy
n wat GAME IS BEING TALKED ABOUT HERE...????????

Edited by vantu12 - 29 December 2010 at 12:20am

muskanp

Go to top