Will you Spend Rs. 55,000 to Watch Malaika Dance?

Posted: 13 years ago

You saw her dance to 'Munni badnam…' in Dabangg and couldn't get enough of Malaika Arora Khan. So, will you spend Rs.55,000 to watch her live performance on New Year's Eve? Here's a list of celebs who'll perform on New Year's eve and what you have to pay to watch them groove.

Malaika Arora Khan   
The Munni girl will shake a leg to her item songs and some of the most popular dance number this New Year's Eve. Reportedly, she has been paid a whopping Rs. 3 crores for her performance.
Where's the party: Glitterati show at Aamby Valley, Near Pune, Maharashtra
Entry charges: Rs. 55, 000 for a couple. 
Even if you decide to go on your own you'll have to pay the same charges. The package includes a two-night and three-day stay at Aamby Valley. Booking for the show can be done at the Mumbai office and a confirmation number will be given to the guest. The number will need to be provided for entry to the show.

Mallika Sherawat

Usher in the New Year with Mallika Sherawat in Mumbai. It is estimated that she has been offered approximately Rs. 1 crore for her performance.
Where's the party: Seduction 2011, The Sahara Star, Mumbai
Entry charges: Rs. 12,500 inclusive of food and beverages. Passes for the New Year party can be booked done at the Sahara Star.

Govinda

Bollywood's groovy Govinda will be back with a bang on New Year's Eve. The original mover-and-shaker has reportedly charged Rs. 40 lakhs.
Where's the party: Country Club, SRPF ground, Goregaon, Mumbai
Entry charges: While the price for the show has not been finalised as yet, bookings for the same will be done on December 22 and 23 at the Andheri West Club reception. Members will need to provide their membership cards for attending the show.

The Big Bollywood party

Our most loved B-town celebs will be seen at a show called the Big Entertainers of The Year. There's Akshay Kumar (reportedly paid Rs. 2.25 crores), Priyanka Chopra (reportedly paid Rs. 45 lakhs), and other A-listers who have been paid hefty amounts.
Where's the party: On your TV set. Couch potatoes, rejoice!
Entry charges: Please don't forget to pay your cable bill!

Where will you head this New Year's Eve? Leave us a comment and let us know!

Image courtesy: BCCL
Love the last pargraph LMAo
Where's the party: On your TV set. Couch potatoes, rejoice!
Entry charges: Please don't forget to pay your cable bill!

lolzzz i am gonna be on my couch 😆

Of course, I would pay a million bucks to see my Priyanka Chopra 😳

i will go shopping with that money Pshh😕
sorry, cable is expensive here....so none of the options work for me :D...but yeah i dont mind downloading afterward :P
da only dude i'd pay my whole fortune to catch a glimpse is SHAH RUKH KHAN 😍 so technically im a couch potato for everybody else 🤣
Nope not worth a penny.....Even if they pay me to watch I would have to  respectfully decline...😳
lolz I'll sit on my couch and become a couch potato
No way. I just hate Malayka. Its too irritating the way she talks. She sometimes looks so cheap and disgusting. No offense to her fans.