Bigg Boss Season 4

Big Boss 4 : Veena Malik gets very irritating

Rarewatcher thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Veena Malik has become very irritating. Her item dance "abhi to mein jawan hun" on the table where vegetable is kept was revolting. Even her greatest supporter Ashmit Patel tells her that she dosen't respect food. It was good the housemates did not see the terrible act she put up. Veena mockingly pretends to ask sorry to vegetables. It is difficult to understand how she can insult food for petty show business.

Veena Malik spoke bad about Shweta Tiwari. she says that Shweta backstabs with finesse. Look who is talking.

Dolly Bindra is absolutely turned off with Veena Malik. She keeps picking her for a taunt. It is Ashmit who keeps interfering. Tomorrow you can see the big fight between dolly and Ashmit because of Veena. Colors has shown a snapshot of it, at the end of the show.

http://frontierindia.net/big-boss-4-veena-malik-gets-very-irritating/comment-page-1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melody01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate veena... she is cheap women... her mouth and her expressions... cheap women.
Maneet2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate veena and ashmit....they were soooo rude to DOlly in the precap....even though iam not a big fan of Dolly....its very rude to say or do things like that to a woman or any human being....Veena and Ashmit has no class😡😡
BoredAtWork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rarewatcher

Veena Malik has become very irritating. Her item dance "abhi to mein jawan hun" on the table where vegetable is kept was revolting. Even her greatest supporter Ashmit Patel tells her that she dosen't respect food. It was good the housemates did not see the terrible act she put up. Veena mockingly pretends to ask sorry to vegetables. It is difficult to understand how she can insult food for petty show business.

Veena Malik spoke bad about Shweta Tiwari. she says that Shweta backstabs with finesse. Look who is talking.

Dolly Bindra is absolutely turned off with Veena Malik. She keeps picking her for a taunt. It is Ashmit who keeps interfering. Tomorrow you can see the big fight between dolly and Ashmit because of Veena. Colors has shown a snapshot of it, at the end of the show.

http://frontierindia.net/big-boss-4-veena-malik-gets-very-irritating/comment-page-1

I kinda feel Frontier India is anti-Veena. What kind of website would call a contestant "irritating"? They are supposed to be neutral towards all the contestant but what I see is a baised view. 😕
Originally posted by: BoredAtWork

I kinda feel Frontier India is anti-Veena. What kind of website would call a contestant "irritating"? They are supposed to be neutral towards all the contestant but what I see is a baised view. 😕

You are right. 

I looked at this website and doesn't even sound like a legitimate website. It looks more a like blogging site hosted on some free server.
BoredAtWork thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

You are right. 

I looked at this website and doesn't even sound like a legitimate website. It looks more a like blogging site hosted on some free server.

Exactly! It doesn't look very reliable.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

You are right. 

par baat logic wali hai😆
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
veena      wat can xpect frm that cheap woman😡
even after asssssssssmit tell her she did bad
still she was making fun 😡

BoredAtWork thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

par baat logic wali hai😆

The only logical point in the article is this:

Dolly Bindra is absolutely turned off with Veena Malik. She keeps picking her for a taunt. It is Ashmit who keeps interfering

Dolly is seriously pissed off at these two. I think we are going to see Dolly's old avatar is tomorrow's episode.😉

Rest the 'shoes on table' would not have been such a big issue if Ashmit had not pointed it out. Regarding Veena talking ill about Shweta, they both do that to each other. As someone said in their post, they have a perfect hate-hate relationship.
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Veena is already very cheap🤢🤢 and now she has become🤪(psyco)