Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

geet giving back the contract to arjun

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i donno why dadi or maan don't clarify her the situation abt arjun .they are like come on bull hit me.

Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latifa_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Geet was always stupid. Why she give back contract to Arjun? Arjun will try to ruine their marrage programme for sure
rani-lucki thumbnail
i think arjun will gain maaneet trust during wedding and then create problems afterwards between maan and geet. He may fall for geet while pretending to be in love with anni. His aim may be to seperate maaneet. :-)
saanjh11 thumbnail
right arjun gonna win confidence ,by creating no problem in marriage but later all is not well😕😕
sumona28 thumbnail
Sanjh  I think  all problem will be solve before marriage . Pata nahi ab Arjun ke mann me kya hai .  Agar His aim may be to seperate maaneet  before or after marriage to yeh thik nahi hoga . We fans can't see Maaneet's separation . Maaneet ek saath sara problem solve karagi . I think Arjun ko Geet , Dev and NT  ke bare me sab saach pata hona cchahiye . We fans want Maaneet's happy for sometimes after marriage .Sanjh tumhe kya lagta hai.................
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even if Arjun tries to create problems between Maneet after marriage, i dont think it will happen... he will keep trying and his every attempt would fail due to some reason... maybe Annie (after knowing the truth about Geet - Dev - NT) will pretend an interest in Arjun just so she could keep an eye on him... and unknown to Arjun will ruin all his plans to separate Maneet...

and Maneet will always remain happy..
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am not sure if geet is giving contract to Arjun but even if she does i m sure, Maan will be extra extra cautious bout this
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ugh geet tumne Keyon Arjun ko file deh de omg I'm sooo scared now!!!
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm i agree with you guys arjun is here to create trouble for maaneet.i really hope msk tells geet who arjun is.
saanjh11 thumbnail
it is sure arjun is going to do the planning for wedding thats why he is a wedding planner😆