Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*|| #2 WOHOO [Pg.13] (Page 153)

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Jas my name is anu u don't have to say my whole Id name n ya I knwww u guys r supporting GC only n yaa shreya u r rite let's jst end dis topic N yupppp u r riteee shreya ufff der smile hayeee loveee da pic


Yeahhh hehe
I knoww ufff GC smile makes me mad lolEmbarrassed
Silly
 
 
 
GC smile makes u madLOLLOL but why jaanu???



Hahaha cause uffffff
uski smile main kuch aaisa hai..sab ko mardeta hai..lol
Its soooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassed

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
uffffffff yeh toh tumne  billkull sai kaha omg he's sooooo hottEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..JanuableSanu

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Jas my name is anu u don't have to say my whole Id name n ya I knwww u guys r supporting GC only n yaa shreya u r rite let's jst end dis topic N yupppp u r riteee shreya ufff der smile hayeee loveee da pic


Yeahhh hehe
I knoww ufff GC smile makes me mad lolEmbarrassed
Silly
 
 
 
GC smile makes u madLOLLOL but why jaanu???



Hahaha cause uffffff
uski smile main kuch aaisa hai..sab ko mardeta hai..lol
Its soooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassed

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
uffffffff yeh toh tumne  billkull sai kaha omg he's sooooo hottEmbarrassed




Ufffffffff plsssssssss lol
Uskii Hotness ki toh baat hi mat karo
main phir se pagal hogaungi lolEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Gals I think we should stop gossiping we don't want Pooja or any of us to get any warning

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

It's k pooja dear no worries we gossipers can wait till nite or start chatting tomorrow wid a bang hehe
shreya congrats dear woohooo no. 1 hehe u chat a lot dear hehe chatterbox


Anu you were on too ?
Sorry I didn't mention name.
Mei bahoot buri hoon na.
Awwwh ! Thank you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815JanuableSanu

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
@Shreya ur right ROFL
 
 
@ Anu   yeah even i am scared

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..JanuableSanu

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
LOLLLL...YEPP HAHA
OK
MODS:
TOPIC CLOSE
MOVE TO ANOTHER THREAD..
.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815JanuableSanu

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

LOLLLL...YEPP HAHA
OK
MODS:
TOPIC CLOSE
MOVE TO ANOTHER THREAD..
.LOL
 
 
 
Shreya abb seh tum hamrri MOD ho ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

It's k pooja dear no worries we gossipers can wait till nite or start chatting tomorrow wid a bang hehe
shreya congrats dear woohooo no. 1 hehe u chat a lot dear hehe chatterbox


Anu you were on too ?
Sorry I didn't mention name.
Mei bahoot buri hoon na.
Awwwh ! Thank you.

it's k Pooja don't freak out I was not active much dats y u didn't saw me not ur fault n no thnx in dis CC n behenship remember

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 44368

Ankita_88 97 44368 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9560

Amor. 30 9560 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12380

Amour_Reet 18 12380 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7559

Shipra_S 14 7559 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3716

adits7 20 3716 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index