Written Updates - 21st Dec 2010

Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hye guys, M doing 2day's written updates on behalf of Pooja aka Dr.Basket Gupta as her net is not working so she asked me to do it, and so its my 1st time so please bare with me😆

Starts with Arohi saying Get out to Arjun, Arjun trys to talk but she don't let him speak😲Arjun walks 2wards the door and looks back at Arohi (song in bg) , as soon as he gets out of sight, Arohi also looks towards the side and then cries😭 (on her bed) Arjun gets back to his home, his so called dad says haar kar aa rahey ho😕 and den he says that he don't gamble and then they kind of talk, and his dad says that tumhare liye aik buri khabar hai that both ur frnds billu and makrand are in jail, he is shocked 2 hear this😲and then his dad says that they will be out by next morning... And says as now u r home I can sleep peacefully, and then thinks to himself that changes are coming, and he is thinking about himself now and that should not happen (stupid dad😕)

And then he gets a call 4m Gauri... She talks like a vamp😡 and tells him that aap ka beta aur is ghar ki beti kareeb a rahey hain, and he says that u shud take care of ur own daughter and that Gauri again talks that u might not want him to fall in love with Arohi and if that happen u will loose everything and u shud try to not let them 2gether...😡and then they talk that is all with nothing in it and then he says get 2 work, Good Night Mrs Gauri Ahluwalia and as soon as she turns the phone of, the lights get on and she is shocked😆

She comes to her room... sits on the bed and makes a sound to check if rajbir is up...😕she puts glycerin in her eyes and show of as she is crying😡Rajbir wakes up and asks wat happened and y is she crying, she says aise hi😡he says there wiull be something, and then she says that she saw Arohi crying and all blah blah blah (sorry guys i can't bare her so can't type out all😡) and trys to pump him up to take revenge from Arjun😡 and then Rajvir thinks he should hurt his frnds cux it wll hurt Arjun 2  Rajvir gets up and leaves, and then she stands and talk 2 herself in mirror, jo mera na ho saka mai usey kisi aur ka nai honey dongi and blah blah blah😡

Next morning, Arohi is wiping her face and gauri says good morning and then gives her coffee and try to be sweet with her... and tells her to talk to her and share with her wats going on, and she says that she is thinking whom to trust, wat her eyes saw or wat she is feeing and then she says that watever Arjun said was not true, and all blah blah blah about Arjun😡 and Arohi tells her about Arjun being there last night and she says y didn't u scream and then Arohi says that he talked 2 her and all that stuff she tells her and then Gauri continues and say that he is a liar and he said all this 2 me and he left me wen i started 2 love him and says that I know u won't beleive him and then says that every1 wants her to have breakfast with her and still if u don't want to come she can say and she believes dat Gauri😡

Arjun is standing in his home and thinking about last night, and then he sees Billu and Makrand with all bruises and runs to them and thinks about his childhood, he asks them who did that to them and they said that 1st u promise u won't do anything, he screams and asks again and then they tell that Rajvir did it and hit them a lot and said k usne aap k khilaf gawahi deney k liye kaha and they didn't say anything and then Arjun's dad comes in and talks and then Arjun says that wat will they get to hurt them and then he talks about Arohi that its all her doing it and she might have asked Rajbir to do, and then Arjun thinks that mai apni self respect chor k badalne ki koshish kar raha hoon and wat did she do, and then he said that he won't do this anymore and will become the old Arjun and says that tumhare jism par lage 1 1 zakhm ka badla mai rajbir se longa...

NO PRECAP

Press the like Button😳
Edited by Mona1993 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you! I can't stand Gauri, I hope she gets caught.
deepsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Count me in....
Hate her..

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
thanks for doing this :) love u
stupid net starts working finally 😡

Mona1993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

ur welcome, and same, I was so pissed of😡
Mona1993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

thanks for doing this :) love u
stupid net starts working finally 😡

😆no problem Poo, I hope it doesn't happen again, 1 time was enough 4 me😆
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update