Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: svijaya77

Beautifully written Sri!
I loved loved loved the sequence. Beautiful expressions, emotions without missing a step! Pain and anguish in her, confusion and desperation in him. Loved the way she gives in to his passion but her hurt keeps rearing its head now and again. Loved the way he loses himself in her but his eyes never leave her face trying to decipher the turmoil that's raging within her.

The lyrics were lovely...the pain in both so palpable...Lovvved it!!

Hey and HAPPY B'DAY!! πŸ˜ƒ

Viji

i competely agree and loe the way maan always tries to read geets eyes ....these moments are worth watchin and take our bresths away...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanx sri for this wonderful post...i think the gravest mistake that we r making is that we r expecting another kurbaan hua seq from today's maneet which is absolutely absurd....

maneet then was full of mixed emotions....attraction and denial at the same time...maan was at that time angry because of dinner fiasco but he was more frustrated that ppl r getting excuse to insult geet...his anger, frustration mingled with raw passion and hunger...everything got expressed thru kurbaan hua dance...

and today he was more worried and confused about y geet is upset yet not sharing her feelings...this is the first time he is unable to erase her worries and make her smile....and he is feeling totally helpless watching the love of his life trying to hide her tears from him...

the choreographer tries to input easy steps for them but geet falters every time and falls into maan's arms...he postpones the dance practice to next day hoping by that time his lady love will be in happier mood...

she tries to walk away but he pulls her to himself....he cannot let her go to brood alone...he cannot let her be alone with her tears wen he knows his arms are her only place of solace...
he begins a dance of passion with her...with every step and with every touch he tries to tell her that he is not only with her in the room...but he is in her soul, in her blood, in her every heartbeat....
she can hide her fears, inhibitions and insecurities even from herself but not from him....
he started off with passion but gradually he became more a observant of her facial expressions...he was disturbed because she was in pain...

this dance was not really of passion...yes maan wanted to hv that passionate dance with her to break thru geet's hesitation in sharing her feelings with him...but i felt after the initial few secs maan became more a caring and worried lover whose priority at that time was to make geet happy...

GC and DD were flawlessly superb...their eyes speak millions and todays they were exceptional...
GC knows just wen to invoke passion and wen to turn into worried and caring maan who is frustrated because he cannot reach out to geet even though his heart is bleeding to see her miserable....

and DD...her eyes portrayed just the right dosage of pain and fear....pain of making maan isolated from his family and fear of a time wen she may hv to sacrifice maan for his sake...
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: supria

hey dear...this is such a beautiful writeup....my heart stopped beating reading this n i cud visualise each n every seen of that dance....its like wacthing maneet is incomplete without reading all the beautiful posts out here...i often find a new meaning, a new feeling which i wud have missed while watching them...what other maneetians have felt....its like u cant get all that is being felt,expressed n conveyed by maneet even when u watch them together several times over....

thanks for the lovely post n look forward for many more....😊

Thanks dear. It is the same with me too. There are so many layers of understanding that come to me by reading others views as well as when re-watching the episodes. It has really been a unique experience - getting to watch this show.
ttt0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so welll n beautifully written post................i  was on manneet land when i read the post...............thank you so muchhhhhhhhhh
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

thanx sri for this wonderful post...i think the gravest mistake that we r making is that we r expecting another kurbaan hua seq from today's maneet which is absolutely absurd....

maneet then was full of mixed emotions....attraction and denial at the same time...maan was at that time angry because of dinner fiasco but he was more frustrated that ppl r getting excuse to insult geet...his anger, frustration mingled with raw passion and hunger...everything got expressed thru kurbaan hua dance...

and today he was more worried and confused about y geet is upset yet not sharing her feelings...this is the first time he is unable to erase her worries and make her smile....and he is feeling totally helpless watching the love of his life trying to hide her tears from him...

the choreographer tries to input easy steps for them but geet falters every time and falls into maan's arms...he postpones the dance practice to next day hoping by that time his lady love will be in happier mood...

she tries to walk away but he pulls her to himself....he cannot let her go to brood alone...he cannot let her be alone with her tears wen he knows his arms are her only place of solace...
he begins a dance of passion with her...with every step and with every touch he tries to tell her that he is not only with her in the room...but he is in her soul, in her blood, in her every heartbeat....
she can hide her fears, inhibitions and insecurities even from herself but not from him....
he started off with passion but gradually he became more a observant of her facial expressions...he was disturbed because she was in pain...

this dance was not really of passion...yes maan wanted to hv that passionate dance with her to break thru geet's hesitation in sharing her feelings with him...but i felt after the initial few secs maan became more a caring and worried lover whose priority at that time was to make geet happy...

GC and DD were flawlessly superb...their eyes speak millions and todays they were exceptional...
GC knows just wen to invoke passion and wen to turn into worried and caring maan who is frustrated because he cannot reach out to geet even though his heart is bleeding to see her miserable....

and DD...her eyes portrayed just the right dosage of pain and fear....pain of making maan isolated from his family and fear of a time wen she may hv to sacrifice maan for his sake...

Aditi, Simply superb take on the dance. πŸ‘ It makes me want to read more.
sksg thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttt0011

so welll n beautifully written post................i  was on manneet land when i read the post...............thank you so muchhhhhhhhhh

You are welcome dear
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
What a wonderful post Sri...You have penned down the soul of the dance...yesterday for the first time I felt that they were together...though Geet was full of apprehensions and she tried to distant herself from Maan ...and though Maan could not stir the true answer out of her but still they way they gelled together during the dance...they have never been so close before...They were connected by their hearts yesterday...Geet does not have to utter a word from her lips...Maan can read her face...the pain in her eyes..and so does Geet.
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg! what a wonderful writeup abt the dance! You described it so beautifully that i was reliving the dance! Thanx a lot Sri
DD & GC were phenomenal in their expressions, body language and emotions. Hats off to them! Editing sucks! but these two still were so impressive that i had to see it again and again. Your description added to the beauty of the dance. thanx a lot.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Topic starter: I must say, u r very expressive and mind-blowing writer, I enjoyed reading ur post and I agree with, this dance is truely the dance of pain and passion, I liked the way u divided this from Kurban Hua, both r mind-blowing in their own, but both have different situations to tell.......
Keep on writting such posts 😊

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow very well writtenπŸ‘.....kurbaan hua was between strangers but mahi mahi was between soulmates.........emotions depicted in kurbaan hua were that of anger attraction and a state of confusion about what was flowing between them but none had any answers......on the other hand mahi mahi there was intense passion and pain.....Geet trying her best to hide the turmoil in her mind her utmost pain and Maan is so hurt by words of his beloved and is determined to find what is bothering Geet so much......what is that she can't even tell him......MAANEET depict each and every emotion so well......hats off to themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘