India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

My Ltr to Ashwini Yardi reg Mishal

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
This letter I sent today morning regarding replacement of Mishal Raheja as Dutta Bhau....

Dear Ashwini,

On one early November evening I was sitting in a hotel room and scanning channels when I stopped...Damodar Patil was about to die and his reluctant son had come to see him as per the dying man's desire.  I stopped because the eyes of the son spoke volumes, I had no clue of the storyline nor I knew the name of the show and the actors enacting.  At the end of the episode I noted down the name of the channel telecasting the show and the timing.  On my return I caught up with the past episodes randomly to get gist of the storyline and sign up for the channel package as Colors was not beamed into my house.

Yes, I watch the show because of Mishal Raheja and I think he is doing a fabulous job.   He may not have six pack body or be the no.1 actor in the TV Land but I think he is doing the best job as I rarely follow serials.  The last one of Kasamh Se, followed Agle Janam for 2-3 months and last one year was not watching anything except scanning channels as was not getting pulled to any serials.

Now the report going around that Mishal is being replaced as Dutta Bhau due to his tantrums and unprofessional attitude.  Ashwini, we all have our egoes and our low days, I am not saying Mishal is not at fault, even if he is, there must be a solution to it, after all I understand Mishal is anything but a dimwit.  He has put in so much of hard work to put life to the character of Dutta Bhau, what has gone wrong and suddenly why he is having issues for he knows in this fiercely competative Tellyland there are 100 other actors waiting to grab his job, why would he want to put his reputation and hard work at stake?  What is the other side of the story?

One of the members from IF had written to your channel regarding a poorly edited episode to which Mr Pranjal Saxena, Creative Supevisor from the Channel side had replied ' as your favourite actor refused to reshoot etc etc', I found it in very poor taste.  We all have issues with our bosses and colleagues, we too crib and bitch about them but we don't go to our vendor or clients complaining about them in public, Mr Saxena's man management attitude raises serious doubts specially when he can make public statements regarding the top actor of the show.

The Hindustan Times report said the Director, belonging to old school is very strict and does not tolerate any indiscipline from his actors etc.  I love old school people as I feel they know their job thoroughly but there was also a line that Mishal takes too much time to enact his scenes....in this Tellyland I know serial making is like factory job, tough targets little time but then see the quality that man is producing, the scenes are 'wow' scenes, at least he has managed to pull a non viewer like me to make him watch and subscribe for the channel which was not in my Tata Sky package.  I am sure the director, the hard task master he is, must be appreciating the result which he is getting. 

I started LTL after 11 months of its running.  Kasamh Se went down the drains after 6 months and it is amazing at LTL managed to hold onto its novelty even after 11 months and still going strong.  The credit must be given to the creative team, the PH, the channel and the actors.  At the end of the day you come back home after hard day work and you want to be entertained and see some good work.  Most of the viewers with whom I interact at IF are very happy, so this is my earnest request to you not to spoil the show.  You are dealing with actors and they are humans and we know none of us are indispensible in this world, still we have our egoes and wait for our chances to score a point but then we also sit and sort our the differences when things get a bit out of hand for we are inter-depended.  So would urge you to do the same with Mishal if there are some differences replacement is not the solution.

Last but not the least, if it is goodbye Mishal then for many of us it is goodbye LTL as we watch the show for MISHAL RAHEJA.

Thanks for your understanding,

Yours sincerely,

Jayati

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

merunshan2430KavitaDRGoodd-Roopa-sasha_1mnx12ltl_fanmozart66kiran255swati2008Jyoemussy.jamshed.Indu.-bharti-ushankitvcSophia21NainaSengalivy_11-Carrie-blueopalartikb--khushi--Anu-Reddy-Huma-MrsKhan

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
hey  perfect  letter  dear...............
u  written  it  very  well, plz  send  it  then  only  they  came  to  know our  opinion ............................

Fishfish

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Jayati!

Fishfish

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Please continue all discussions about MR's exit in the following thread:

Currently the information is too scattered in the forum. Let's try to compile it all in the same place.

Thank you! Smile

Regards,
LTL Dev. Team

-Huma-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top