India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Shoumona is so greedy!

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Shoumona ( mauli's mom) is such a bad mother. Even after mauli telling her truth about the kid, she still wants her daughter to get married to robbie just because robbie is from rich family? I thought Mauli's mom cared for her daughter's happiness above anything else but no, she wants mauli to accept that kidAngry when robby is not ready to accept then ( he only accepted that he had affair with the other girl ), how will mauli accept him?

Though this track is going so fast with misunderstandings, Nevertheless, I'm happy for mauli because atlast she will get her taposh and a husband whom she always dreamed of. I respect her because when taposh came back and confessed his love for mauli, she rejected without any second thoughts and valued robbie's trust.

Now we know, jonaki is exact copy of shoumonaAngry

Hopefully, mauli and taposh get married soon!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-Anu13--Hina-Meehak.

-Anu13- IF-Dazzler
-Anu13-
-Anu13-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hey agreed with you Mouli's Mom is really too foolish how the hell can she ask her Dotty to marry Robi even knowing that he has son . And Ganguly's are so foolish they are supporting Robby who have done mistake but blaming Taani. Even they have ruined Onu who is behaving like a Typical Big Bro D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-Hina-priya_sparshaMeehak.

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Taanu-

Hey agreed with you Mouli's Mom is really too foolish how the hell can she ask her Dotty to marry Robi even knowing that he has son . And Ganguly's are so foolish they are supporting Robby who have done mistake but blaming Taani. Even they have ruined Onu who is behaving like a Typical Big Bro D'oh

oh yeah now everyone is blaming tani as if she's the mother of that kidLOL but seriously, robbie is acting too much. Its all his fault and whatever he has done , the result is this baby. Even if robbie had told the truth to mouli, I dont think she would have accepted him later. She wanted him to be honest ( although) but she thought he did lie to her at some point by not talking about the mother of this kid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

I agree with u kaun ma apni beeti ke liye aise soche gi and uske liye en rich man zayada  zarori hai or uski beeti ki barbadi? Embarrassed LOL

priya_sparsha

priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taani96

I agree with u kaun ma apni beeti ke liye aise soche gi and uske liye en rich man zayada  zarori hai or uski beeti ki barbadi? Embarrassed LOL

I could have understood if she told mouli to wait until she gets another good proposal ( possibly from a rich family again) but she wants mouli to get married to robi at any cost as if there's no rich young man in the whole kolkota!Shocked

Meehak.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index