--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I have to say this about the character Savita

I know she has been shown as a demon for ArMan recently but somewhere somehow this woman's circumstance tugs at your heart (if you take ArMan out of the picture)

she is really not the most fortunate where her marriage is concerned.

according to something she said, she was married under false pretenses.

her husband is not only a bad provider and a weak-willed individual but he is a number one critique of her from episode one - he taunts her repeatedly on her behaviour (good or bad), her food (good or bad), her child rearing skills (good or bad), everything.........

he is one of those people who can identify the problem but is not part of the solution

imagine living with someone like that your entire life. I am surprised she has not taken to drinking her sorrows away. 

I was very pleased to see her defend him the other day with Rasika.

I don't know if she is nuts or just grief stricken from her continual loss, but she is definitely not as black or white as we would like to believe she is.
   her get rich quick desire is just one of her many facets.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u make an interesting point...regardless of all this though she is a very interesting character and the show would not be the same without her
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Youre point is absolutely correct, though she can play a cruel aspect of ArMan's life, but at a point she did everything to make them stay together, especially when she got attached to Archana alot. So again, she plays an important role in the serial, when needed she is tough in order to protect her family and right now, all she is thinking about is her son, Manav who loves Archana alot, so as a mother, yes shes right in her own way :D
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree and wrote somthing similar about her in another post. Altho she has inflicted a lot of suffering on others, she herself has suffered a lot (esp the death of her son)- the only way she knows how to ease her pain is to cruelly lash out at others. I wish the cvs would show arman getting her proper mental health care or somthing . They can fix ppl's views of her charcter by showing she's had a nervous breakdown and needs intervention... She's bad, but i cant help feel sorry for her somtimes! Unlike charactrs like manju and rasika, who i think r unjustified in their evil deeds.Edited by zaara10 - 13 years ago
-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with u Hope di.
bt i don't like her behaviour towards Archana n her family n also don't like her idea of bringing home Sachu 4m his mother by emotionally black-mailing her.
Savita always scolds Archu dat she has taken away her son, Manav 4m her. bt dat is not true, Savita herself separated 4m him by throwing him out of their home. then why Savita scolds Archu like dat when Savita is d 1 who has seperated a mother 4m her own child.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hope , I don't know if she is grey or black or white , sick or just evil or something else .The mother in me finds  it very very difficult to forgive Savita for the grief she has given to her  son only to please her own selfish needs .
Manav did so much for her .He was downright cruel to Archana ....I don't think words can really describe the cruelty that he made Archana go through , only  to please savita and not just during the Shravani phase even before , like what  happened in sachin's engagement etc etc ...He put up with so much so that savita could get baby sachu but in the end  failed savita only in one thing .He could not love Sharavni as his mother had irdered him to ...
When he told his mother that I could never have been happy if I had married Sharvani , savita clearly answered back ' But I would have been happy ' . That means her own happiness is over and above Manav's ..tha tis the reason I don't like this character any more .
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry Hope .I can never sympathise with such women who make life hell for the others .How can her acts be justified. ??

Just becoz my husband is a drunkard and keeps criticizing me  will I be justified if I start taking it out on the others  like my sons or bahus?  I even said in reply to one of kool's posts  that  we dont know why  Damo had  become a drunkard.Her constant nagging and selfishness might have turned him so,. Forget her relation with Damo , why cant she love manav  and look after him well.?? After all he has given her so much of importance as am other that  he was ready to sacrifice his love for her sake.So why cant she be good to him at least? 

That way we could start justifying the actions of manju and Rasika also right? 

Savita  can never be a good mother or husband. She cant be a good granny too I feel as she hasn't understood that a child needs its mother the most. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: viram

Savita  can never be a good mother or husband. She cant be a good granny too I feel as she hasn't understood that a child needs its mother the most. 

Very well said .After what she did to little Sachu , take him away from his mother and a secure financial set up.....I just hate her even more .
In Manav's case , even Manav was responsible  for the torture he made his wife go through so now if he suffers , I guess somewhere he is paying  for his deeds .But what about that innocent baby .Why is he suffering ? It is all because savita has to have what she wants .
I love Archana but one thing I hate about her is that she too spoils this woman only because she is Manav's mother .

Another thing I hated was that she pushed her daughter in law in fire .Archana was saved by her husband but savita tried her best to kill her that day .So fare there has been no indication that she is sick or not feeling well.Neither damodar , nor Manav or her biggest chamchi Archana have seen or talked about her being sick ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think she is the most sensible character in the serial and her consistency is really a soothing experience!!!
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: qwertyesque

i think she is the most sensible character in the serial and her consistency is really a soothing experience!!!

???   😲 ???