India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ST hates Veena.. why?

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-uncut-ashmit-hates-hypocrites-1721.html#top

in this video... around 4:28... why did she have to bring up veena's name... just to hear a NO... and when khali said i would not have voted for her... see how she got excited....

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
I think they dont like each other...for some reason and i dont know what...but i know once veena said that shweta is jealous of her drssing her beauty and everything!!!may be she is or may be she is not!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriti_Swiftymimmsjaan

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

I think they dont like each other...for some reason and i dont know what...but i know once veena said that shweta is jealous of her drssing her beauty and everything!!!may be she is or may be she is not!!!

I actually think that shweta is jealous....
like we could have argued ki "as ppl say"... veena is cheap and all that....
but shweta started disliking veena from quite start of the show.... and then when she had to give any reason... she always gave these very lame excuses....
also... i have seen shweta really really really enjoys when ppl talk against veena.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnii

Maneet2cute Senior Member
Maneet2cute
Maneet2cute

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Veena is the one you started this HATE thing with shweta cuz she is Jalouse of shweta.....first of all shweta doesnt need to hate Veena becuase shweta is better than Veena in EverywayEmbarrassed...and if she does thats great cuz i would 2Evil Smile .....if someone is as low as Veena Malik!!!Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AndjeniemimmsjaanArpitachohanPrud123rose-girlkooliioFaraan92prerna4rishavfire_gunGauahargeous_N

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maneet2cute

Veena is the one you started this HATE thing with shweta cuz she is Jalouse of shweta.....first of all shweta doesnt need to hate Veena becuase shweta is better than Veena in EverywayEmbarrassed...and if she does thats great cuz i would 2Evil Smile .....if someone is as low as Veena Malik!!!Confused

I think ur point is good too...cuz everyone in the house is digust on their behaviour!!!
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Yes ST always enjoys anything against Veena and its other way round too !! I guess both are of same age group and in this glamor world and both are kinda aggressive natured  - so its obvious for them to get that feeling for each other !!
I have also observed that from first week only they both had issues and cold war is still going strong !! LOL

Edited by Nishita123 - 21 December 2010 at 6:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredAtWorkShayari.ArjunMithiBani

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
The strong dislike/hate is mutual.. many times, Veena also brings up Shweta randomly in conversations with Ashmit or Dolly (not now obviously). They have a perfect hate-hate relationship Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliiofire_gun

fg108 Newbie
fg108
fg108

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
>:('dolly tu aurat ke naam pe dhabba you are running from mental house a know that is fake show you are comming from public fote big bos have you send send here for fiting hain motti teri bund hain your real fase is now out syco case e you send here for fiting thats wy he dont give chanse to eviction you you always sad bro to khalli bro main kia pak ra hain tumare our khalli ke bij main khalli wive be awere of dolly esa na ho tumare dafur pati ko dolly le jai dol ager tum kisi se ziati kao gain to uper wala sab dekta hain Angry

Go to top