India-Forums

Behenein
Behenein

December 21st, 2010 Written Update

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

Everyone is singing happy birthday to Shalaka, and Smriti is thinking that her work in the house is over and its time for her to leave. Shalaka cuts the cake and feeds Smriti first, and Kamini even says thanks to Smriti. Shalaka then feeds Mayur who then gifts her a necklace for her birthday. (it's quite pretty I must say.) Smriti notices that Purva is looking very distant and wonders what is going on. The elders are all discussing when the wedding should be and that Mayur has to return back to the US and will come back when his case study is over.

Mayur mentions the hospital, and says what happened with Purva. And Mihir is confused, but right then, Purva brings a glass of juice and "accidentally" drops it on Mayur. The two quickly go to the washroom, where Purva tells Mayur not to tell anyone about her pregnancy. Mayur asks why not, and Purva says that she wants to surprise Mihir and everyone, and Mayur promises that he won't tell anyone and that he brought the files so that they could exchange them. Purva asks Mayur what Smriti told his parents that they came to accept the marriage, and mayor says that Smriti said that she has no relationship with Mihir and that she's married to some Karan, and that she'll be leaving the Sanghvi house soon. Purva is tense hearing this.

A while later, Mayur and his parents leave the house, and Purva goes back running into the house to pick up her hospital report. Mihir comes in right then and asks what is going on, and Purva says something about her dropping off his files in the car. But Mihir stops her and makes Manik take his files to the car. Purva runs outside after Mihir goes upstairs, and takes the file back from Mehramann making up some excuse, and Smriti watches all this happening and is confused. Purva then goes upstairs and decides that before Smriti leaves the house, she herself will leave and that will ensure that Smriti stays. She calls some travel agency and says that she wants a flight to delhi, and that too for that night, and leaves the room. Smriti is outside hearing this entire exchange and quickly enters Purva's room, and searches for the file that was in Purva's hand.

She finds it and as she reads it, she gets more and more surprised. Smriti is thinking that her sister was going to make such a big sacrifice for her, that she was going to leave quietly so that no one would find out about her pregnancy, and if everyone found out, all of Purva's attempts to bring Mihir and Smriti together would be destroyed. Smriti is thinking that she won't ever let Purva let go of this happiness, that she herself doesn't want to separate MiRva. She won't let her make any more sacrifices. I won't let you leave the house, ever.

Everyone is downstairs, when everone is congratulating Akaashi for registering in the Mrs. Baroda contest. Anokhi (yeah, I know. Shock to see her after so long…sometimes we forget she's in the show  -_-) says that it wasn't Akaashi who did anything, everything was done by Shamad Jiju. And Mihir jumps in saying that a wife does so much for her husband that sometimes the husband should do some nice things too and everyone teases Mihir and Purva. Smriti is hearing all this from upstairs, and is thinking that she'll never let Purva and Mihir separate. Kamini says that there's two reasons for happiness in the house, one that Shalaka is getting married and two, Akaashi's news. Smriti says that there's another reason for happiness, and everyone is confused. Smriti says that Purva will tell everyone the good news, and Purva looks really nervous. Smriti then makes up a lie about how the Sevanthilal trust ahs received state wife recognition and everyone becomes really happy. Smriti then turns to Purva and asks her why she didn't tell anyone, and Purva makes up a lie about how she just forgot. Smriti is thinking that she won't tell everyone now about the pregnancy but she'll do something so that Purva will never ever leave the house.

Akaashi decides she needs to leave, and Purva goes and hugs both Akaashi and Anokhi thinking that this is the last time that she'll be seeing all four of the sisters together. Anokhi teases that Purva is acting as if she's leaving forever and the two sisters then leave. Shamad is working out at home when Akaashi and Anokhi come inside giggling and praise him for the beauty competition thing. Shamad brushes it off and says that now it's up to Akaashi to win and she should practice. Akashi and Anokhi make a big deal about how she didn't need to practice and Anokhi brings out Akaashi's stilettos and makes her walk. Unfortunately, Akaashi falls bbut fortunately she falls right into Shamad's arms! And well, she realizes that she obviously needs some practice before the big day. ROFLROFL

Smriti is pacing around in the Sanghvi house, when she decides t call Shamad's house and Anokhi picks up the phone and Smriti gives her some intense instructions. Anokhi is surprised by hangs up agreeing. Akaashi hears this and asks what the matter is.

Purva is sitting on the bed, staring at a picture of Prem and saying that she doesn't want to leave, and right then Mihir comes in with Prem, saying that he needs his mother to put him to sleep. Purva immediately takes Prem and puts him to sleep. Mihir says to Purva that he's really happy, and Purva says that those who are meant to meet in life will meet, no matter what happens. Mihir, I have a question. You know right, that whatever I have done, I did for the good of the family, for everyone's benefit, and you'll never misunderstand me right? And Mihir assures her that he would never misunderstand her and they share a cute moment.

Precap: Purva taking a suitcase and walking down the stairs. She opens the door of the Sanghvi house, ready to leave.

So....any predictions everyone? I don't think Purva will get to leave, especially after that extensive plan that Smriti came up with :) Hmm but what else? oh yes, thanks so much everyone for the wishes! I m getting better, I'll probably be out in like a dayish...thank god, hospitals are boringgg. LOLLOL

But I can't wait till Purva's pregnancy is revealed, because that will totally take this to a different level in terms of the story.

As for the AkaSha track....am I the only one thats not completely enjoying it? I mean, we do get the AkaSha cute scenes, but idk...I guess I just miss AkaSha fightingLOLLOLLOL

Cheers!

~Naina

ps. do hit the LIKE button!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ashokssschhedaniki_pnpragyakumarazraahmedarchie76Charm2BeHappyAlwayssinipillaiSpot-Happy4Ever-sri7A HUGE FANriniiiievadAnu-AnanyaRamziMeriJaanlovely_ladyjustadream.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Ah here you are ,bb.. I was about to publish a "missing" report everywhere.. ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Ah here you are ,bb.. I was about to publish a "missing" report everywhere.. ROFL..

kya karoooon?! sitting in a hospital bed is not fun. -_- hows the india trip going? ill just come to the SNS forum.
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Hospital?Shocked.. What happened?

..Naina..

RamziMeriJaan IF-Rockerz
RamziMeriJaan
RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
thanks naina2127 for update...is good that you are feeling better..i  know eh hosptials are boring yaar...

..Naina..

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update........

..Naina..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top