Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Past Episodes Written Updates

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!
I will be writing updates for all of the episodes that don't have the updatesSmile
It is my first time so I am sorry if I make a mistake
btw, the dialogues aren't word for word..I am just writing most of the important stuff
23rd November

Alka enters the hotel, she is wearing a salwar kameez. Her dupatta gets stuck in the door. She smiles stupidly at everyone and waves at a guy (Jay). Jay says "Hi" but Alka is like "Namaste"
Jay asks her what she wants to get and Alka says "Vodka"
Jay looks shocked. Alkay says are you those type of guys that think only guys can drink, not girls and Jay says no. Alka drinks shot after shot of vodka. Jay is looking really shocked. Alka is drunk and is saying that she is bored of her life and needs romance. Jay bechara is stunned. 
Alka says that she asked her mother for a really good Indian guy that lives in America.
Jay says that what she does in America.
Alka says that she is trying to stand on her feet. Completed Architecture (and some other stuff I didn't really understand). She asks Jay what he does and he says humari industries hain. She asks him ki humari mein kaun kaun hain? He is like his father...
She asks him so what does he do?
Jay says he is trying to make her walk.
Alka acts stupid and tries to stand up but falls back on the chair. Jay asks her if he can drop her home. Alka says that she is an independent woman.
Alka drops her head down on the table, unconcious. Jay leaves.
Alka is on the phone with her mother and tells her that she really likes the guy.

At home
Alka runs to the bathroom and is vomiting. A girls asks if she is alright. The girl is like
 "I cant believe You drank alcohol, right?"
Alka says that she had to but look at it this way, I drank 4 drinks, and Jay Vardhan is out"
The girl asks her "What problem do you have with Indian guys?"
Alka replies that she has no problem with Indian guys. She says "You know, I was 12 years old when dad sent me to hostel and as school was over I was sent to America.In India I couldn't handle being in mum and dad's rooms for longer than one month but in America I was like a free bird. But Ralph is different"
The girl is like "Why don't you marry Ralph?"
Alka: "He never asks, do you want me to propose him?"
Girl (uska naam kya hai?): "Yes, it is America, and Alka Tiwari can do anything right?"
Alka: "You're right..pass me my phone?"
She calls Ralph and tells him to meet her.
She practices proposing with the girl.

Church
Ralph and Alka are sitting in the church.
Alka: I am leaving tomorrow
Ralph: I know...why you wanted to meet me here?
Alka: Cause I like this place, Its very peaceful
Ralph: Do you feel what I feel?
Alka:  I do
Ralph: Listen Alka, you'll be leaving tomorrow, and you'll be away for a month
Alka: Yes
Ralph: So I was thinking
Alka: What?
And then Ralph takes her to the aisle and asks her in hindi if she will marry him and goes down on his knees. Alka is really happy and says OMG! Ralph says that he presumes it means yes. Alka says yes. Ralph asks her if she can come earlier. Alka says that she will try. Ralph asks Alka if she will move in with him after marriage and Alka says yes. Ralph says that he will miss her and they go out of the church in each others arms.

IN India
Alka's parents are having tea. Alka's dad read the newspaper and it has a photo of Alka and some guy. ( I don't know what it said..sorry)
Abhishek asks the editor of the newspaper what he published. The editor dude is really scared and apologises. Abhishek is about to slap the editor when Alka's dad calls him and asks him not to react on whatever is published.

Airport
Alka arrives in India. She is looking around, talking on the phone. She gets a trolley and goes to the baggage carousel thing where an announcement is made that there are some technical difficulties and the baggage cant be taken yet. The media surround Alka and ask her why she wants to join politics.

Chander is in the shower. His father asks him to come out and look at the TV at Alka.

Epi finish!

Again, I am really sorry if I made a mistake
~SuviEmbarrassed

Edited by Suvi7884 - 21 December 2010 at 7:26pm

nisaah Senior Member
nisaah
nisaah

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
@suvi....dont write all updates rather we should make a thread story so far....we can add there everyweekSmile so if a new person wants to watch DLMH can read n start watchingBig smile this will also create interest in DLMH ppl who randomly visit forum...as if they find story interesting they'll start watchingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
@gargi
I think harika is doing that,,,,
waise not all of my updates will be that long because I am mainly doing short higlights type of thing...but that day I was bored so I just wrote the whole thingLOL...
but its ok...harika can do the story so far and I can stop doing this..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index