Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

IV: Saif on upcoming flicks and plans (New Pic)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

I'm as committed as I am, married to Kareena or not

Says Saif Ali Khan, of his relationship with Kareena, while leaving her to decide when she wants to take the final plunge

Kunal M Shah

Posted On Wednesday, December 22, 2010 at 02:09:19 AM

We managed to pin down the otherwise media-shy Saif Ali Khan for an interview. Running a little late for it, the actor showed up at his Bandra office and apologised first. Talking about his next scripted by Imtiaz Ali and directed by Homi Adajania, Saif admits that he has wanted to do a romantic comedy for long now.

We ask him if he is referring to the same film his partner Dinesh Vijan was making with Imran Khan and Deepika Padukone. Saif doesn't deny this and adds, "At one point Dinesh and I decided that we would do different things but I felt that it is not a good idea anymore.

Of course there were differences like every relationship has; it goes through a period of discussions, trust, questioning, fights and then it settles down.

But everything was sorted out. Now I think it's better to put our energies in the same production house. I do the creative part and Dinesh structures things well for us."

So, no releases under the Saif Ali Khan Productions banner? Saif replies, "Why should I? Illuminati (the production house Dinesh and he co-own) is my production house as well. We have decided to be partners together for the future and give everything to this production house."

It seems Saif's professional life is in order. At this point you can't but ask him to comment on Kareena's statement about marriage in 2012. "It is always difficult to discuss marriage in an interview. This is something that she has to decide and whenever she is happy and comfortable, we will marry.

It doesn't really make a difference to my career. I am as committed as I am, married to Kareena or not. It has to be the lady's call and she would be the most affected."

If Saif's nonchalance was anything to go by, you wonder what truly affects him. Failure? "I am doing Prakash Jha's Aarakshan, Homi's untitled next, Agent Vinod and Race 2. There is politics, likes, dislikes, conditions met and not met. There is no point in talking about films that did not work out. As far as Vishal Bhardwaj's film Dream Sequence is concerned, a few modalities are yet to be worked out."

Of Siddarth Anand's film 2 States, which Vishal Bhardwaj and SRK are working on now, Saif says, "Siddarth and Sajid Nadiadwala were not able to meet each others terms. Sajid has the rights of the book (by Chetan Bhagat) and he is making the film with who he thinks is the best available cast and director."

Finally talking about Kareena's feud with Priyanka Chopra and their comments against each other on Karan Johar's chat show, Saif says, "I don't think this is something we need to give any importance to. The nature of the show is such that no one takes it seriously. There are no hard feelings." We hope the Bebo-Piggy patch up is for real though.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
nice interview and even nicer pic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhipCreamPantie

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
heard the vishal film is with him and ash ! like i said just her luck she gets the bestest of directors saif will rock this one to ! waiting race 2 loved race !
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top