India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Can We Plz Stop

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Can we please stop making these topics Sara vs Priyal, I hate Sara etc... Priyal has been already changed due to the problems b/w her and the team which we can't do anything about it. Just a request to both Sara and Priayl fansBig smile If you want to compare who's better then plz give her sometime to adjust to the character then we can see if she has come up to the mark or not. If somebody got offended then I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you.

Edited by kajolj - 21 December 2010 at 6:22pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20Mamanaasyadadashanak.hotSheVi4lifeDaviYashDasGuptaFanshermaVishaD.nycsweetie-Rumi--Punjaban_RiaNa_

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
yea i totally agree..but i hope creatives r seeing priyal popularity though..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvir

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
i agree with you and i am trying to accept her as Mona now..so lets all try to do it...and it's their decision we can't do anything about it now
HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for understanding.
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I do agree. Can we rather discuss abt d show and d storyline. No offense to anyone.
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Nice post kajolj.As Mona is replaced we should not discuss about the replacement .Better we concentrate on the storyline and the show.We don't told the production house to replace Mona.So I think we can't do anything now.But we can try to accept this new Mona.

Don't want to hurt anyone.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJayDavi

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
It's too early 2 pass judgement. Any character grows on u, so it takes tym. Pls give d new Mona a couple of weeks all those who liked d old Mona nd den decide!
SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
thanks for being nice yaar..others r just getting too offended by the fans of RMJ wanting priyal bak..even i was really angry at first but now m ready to accept sara..shes a gud actress m ready to see her play a dif kind of role nd maybe surprise me a lil=)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index