Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

CREATIVES!! WE HATE YOU FOR CHANGING MONA!!!!!

Sillykitty Senior Member
Sillykitty
Sillykitty

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Please bring our Priya Gor BACKK!!!!

This was my favorite show because of the jodi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now I wont watch it!!
and I am sure a lot of people wont watch it either!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

purplesparklz78anjalianjalisonia122kinny_ranvirOmaRamdasshappygirl123-Punjaban

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
yea.. i definitely want the old mona back aka priyal.. miss her soo much..plz creatives bring her back..CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvir

SogaGwl Newbie
SogaGwl
SogaGwl

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i agree. Sara Khan was horrible in her first episode. She looks so artificial and cant say the dialogues as naturally and as well as Priyal Gor did. She does not have the innocence to match Anukalp's character that the old Mona had,

and there is NO chemistry between the new Mona and Anukalp.

Very wrong decision. Even if priyal was being difficult she should have been given a warning and as a 16-year old may have been immature.

i think you will lose a lot of viewers - me and my friends included.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_loverkinny_ranvir

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SogaGwl

i agree. Sara Khan was horrible in her first episode. She looks so artificial and cant say the dialogues as naturally and as well as Priyal Gor did. She does not have the innocence to match Anukalp's character that the old Mona had,

Very wrong decision. Even if priyal was being difficult she should have been given a warning and as a 16-year old may have been immature.

I agree!! Gosh.. it is soo difficult to watch Sara in place of Priyal! Like i said before, if Priyal was being difficult, then I feel, its what is expected! i mean..thats what you can expect from a 16 year old! come on.. she is not even 18.. not even an adult! so.. kids will be kids, nah? It would have been better for the creatives to educate and discipline her.. rather than, completely replace her! and you are right.. she should have been given a warning, that if she doesnt bucker up.. then she would be dropped from the show.. and IF despite that warning..she continued..to act like a kid.. THEN they could have taken further action.. but not.. let her know a day before.. she is being called off from the show..ughh.. seriously creatives! Angry and Sara is NOWHERE CLOSE to fitting in the character.. no offense to her fans..but seriously.. i couldnt connect with her, and its true..this was just her first epi..but then again.. the story moving so far already.. you cannot expect the audience to wait.. for her to 'warm up!' if they really wanted to bring her in the show..they could have 1. brought her since the beginning early epis.. 2. replaced Priyal, with someone similar to her.. same innocence..and same body language.. 3. let her know from before hand! arghh..

I mean..seriously..when u think abt out it.. did the creatives or director really feel or believe..or expected a 16 year old to act like an adult?! or have the mentality of one?! o__O i mean.. like.. from which world are they?!?! hahahaa.. LOL They should have known what they were drinking.. before drinking the water maan.. haha.. not realizing it, after getting "sick" Tongue
Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Now guys, I know you don't like Sara replacing Mona, but we should give her a chance na? Priyal has been in the show for like months now and Sara? Only 2 days!
Personally, I'm actually really happy they changed Priyal to Sara. In my opinion, Priyal couldn't act as well and she needs more lessons and practice. In the meantime, I love watching Sara because she was just fabulous! Soo much better! She totally made the character of Mona come alive! I am so happy Sara in the new Mona! I "heart" you Sara! Wink 
And for those hating on Sara, you should at least give her a chance! Anukalp + Sara= MINDBLOWING Chemistry!

Mahi Wink
Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rouble_lover

Originally posted by SogaGwl

I agree!! Gosh.. it is soo difficult to watch Sara in place of Priyal! Like i said before, if Priyal was being difficult, then I feel, its what is expected! i mean..thats what you can expect from a 16 year old! come on.. she is not even 18.. not even an adult! so.. kids will be kids, nah? It would have been better for the creatives to educate and discipline her.. rather than, completely replace her! and you are right.. she should have been given a warning, that if she doesnt bucker up.. then she would be dropped from the show.. and IF despite that warning..she continued..to act like a kid.. THEN they could have taken further action.. but not.. let her know a day before.. she is being called off from the show..ughh.. seriously creatives! Angry and Sara is NOWHERE CLOSE to fitting in the character.. no offense to her fans..but seriously.. i couldnt connect with her, and its true..this was just her first epi..but then again.. the story moving so far already.. you cannot expect the audience to wait.. for her to 'warm up!' if they really wanted to bring her in the show..they could have 1. brought her since the beginning early epis.. 2. replaced Priyal, with someone similar to her.. same innocence..and same body language.. 3. let her know from before hand! arghh..

I mean..seriously..when u think abt out it.. did the creatives or director really feel or believe..or expected a 16 year old to act like an adult?! or have the mentality of one?! o__O i mean.. like.. from which world are they?!?! hahahaa.. LOL They should have known what they were drinking.. before drinking the water maan.. haha.. not realizing it, after getting "sick" Tongue
I get what you're saying but I must say that if since Priyal is 16, she will make mistakes.
But in the business & acting industry, there's no room for mistakes and the "kids will be kids" attitude. If Priyal did really want to be in the show, she shouldn't have been acting like that in the first place! She should've gotten her act together! Clearly, she wasn't too serious.
And also, I agree the CV's made a mistake too because she might be pretty but she's nt mature enough to take on the responsibility! This is just my opinion :)

Mahi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index