-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

KARAN LOVES SHILPA😉 

KASH<3
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ i know, but they r one heck of stubborn peoples! Not admitting their love to each other at all😆
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aish_loves_KaSh

^ i know, but they r one heck of stubborn peoples! Not admitting their love to each other at all😆

both doesn't want to be the first one to admit it😉
they are so perfect for each other naa😳 

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haww .. ive seen lovers stare deeply into each other eyes but what's this🤣 Im starting to wonder what goes on off sets🤣 Like come on .. Karan has definetly thought about kissing her then😆😆😆😍 Bechara Karan .. cvs never gave them a scene like that☺️
..ayaan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shootingstar..xx...so true😆Edited by sweet_shilpa - 12 years ago
neha-rockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

Haww .. ive seen lovers stare deeply into each other eyes but what's this🤣 Im starting to wonder what goes on off sets🤣 Like come on .. Karan has definetly thought about kissing her then😆😆😆😍 Bechara Karan .. cvs never gave them a scene like that☺️

😆😆😆😆😆
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i believe we all suffer from a KaShomania. Symptoms are daydreaming about KaSh. Going over the episodes of DMG firstly with shilpa as AR and then as ArSh. Making such stupendously fantastic topic which make us all Kashians go awww! with foolish grins. There are active research happening on this phenomenon of Kashomania will update when the rest of the symptoms have been cited.
neha-rockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaniM

i believe we all suffer from a KaShomania. Symptoms are daydreaming about KaSh. Going over the episodes of DMG firstly with shilpa as AR and then as ArSh. Making such stupendously fantastic topic which make us all Kashians go awww! with foolish grins. There are active research happening on this phenomenon of Kashomania will update when the rest of the symptoms have been cited.

yu left nothing unsaid 😳😳 🤪
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amaniM

All that is for sure is that this 'disease' is deadly😆😆