Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 99)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
any one fancy few showers of updates?
xxx not shower exactly but 2 parts xx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 28 December 2010 at 8:40am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123maaneetfan123bhakbhartifanAngel.Khushi_Aaniya_HADmishticool_gal17untamedtigressRocks.Dharabluedreamz953BadGirlKiss-shamima-IlovemskambbihaWater.vrsharmaKrishnaluv94ramaheshKaSh-Maneet-Fancharmed onesSahSahCrazzyBusy.CookieMonster.

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
yes yes, we are

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
that was awesome loved it

FireSafireFiree

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
hey me too waiting...Big smile

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 28 December 2010 at 8:52am

FireSafireFiree

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
me tooooooooooooooooooooooooo

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged

*~My Dark Love~*

part 17...

Maan- yes to cheat on my wife with my wife!... Maan was fuming with anger. How could she not realize his love. After what they going through each and every day. Maan looks at her eyes... Thoughtless... For a moment he thought he could clearly read geets eyes. Of course he was wrong. The most annoying thing was her honesty. It's painful but better then her lie... Maan thought for a moment she never lies. She is blunt. Speaks her mind.
Geet cresses his cheek... Looking in to his eyes...
Geet- listen...
Maan- listen to what? Your rubbish? That how pathetic your words are.
Geet- OO... Angry young maan sing khurana.
Maan- yes... If you Use such a low words.
Geet- I am just telling you the truth and it's better then the lie.
Maan just rolled his eyes... Because that's what was exactly his thought.
Geet- look... Soon as we reach India you can find a nice girl... I mean I would help but I don't know any nice girl....
Before geet could say another word maans angry fuming eyes started to burn her alive... And in between his clinching jaw he managed to shout out...
Maan- chup! Bilkul chup....
His eyes was bright red now with anger clearly visible. Geets every word was piercing his heart. His body pushed hers hard as possible. Holding her hand tight over hear head.
Geet wasn't petrified but worried. Something about him bothered her Allot. She was confused why would he react this way. Knowing her whole truth.... Geet looks at his eyes with same confidence as maan with his angry eyes...
Geet- it's better for you know the truth now then latter. You have time to build your self up.
Geet- what truth?... Maan spites out at geets word....
Geet- maan listen...
Geet was still calm... Not worried about anything in the world... Like she cared..
Maan- let me tell you a truth... Our wedding is 2 month way... Soon as we land to deli after two month we will get married. That's one fact you should put it clear in your head & going back at your old lifestyle think millions of time before that.... Because this time I won't tolerate anything.
Geet was dumstract with his thought and plan. He fixed there wedding!!!! What marriage???? My marriage? For the first time she was scared... Like she was in school and maan being the big angry teacher... Something about him really worried her... She tried to read maans face but it was impossible. She blocked her mind completely out of this worrying nonsense. It's stupid she thought....
Geet- maan....
Maan snaps at her words again...
Maan- from today I don't want to here a single word from your mouth about your stupid nonsense thought.
Geet- you have to. Because that's the fact.
Maan- I am killing those fact... From now... Today... At this moment of time.

Maan frees her instantly and walks upstairs.
Geet stood there frozen... Bit shocked and surprised. He was just too possessive... Specially more then all the guy she met before... More demanding at the same time. Huge expectation. Way way high expectation from her. Geet laughs at her self. He just pointing his arrow at the wrong direction. In her 19 years of life she never changed... And now... Impossible. Must be crazy to think like this... Stupid. A guy like him marry her... She just laughed at her thought...

After 2 & half weeks...

It's geets last few days... She is out of her drugs completely. There are no craving or attacks... She was simply normal. Her thought seems to be more active then ever. Everything changed. Her lifestyle.
Maan didn't like her dressing sense at all... He took her shopping basically everyday... Forcing her to were decent cloths...

Maan & Geet were in shopping... Geet runs in to the underwear shop... To buy some sexy one... Maan gives her a glare...
Geet- what? They are for are bedroom... She told him... Then adding the ONLY bit at the end so he feels satisfied.
Maan smiles and kisses her cheek paying the bill... Maan took geet round the Indian shopping area... Choosing lots of sari and salwar for her. Geet had least interest...
Maan- I want you to were all traditional cloths in front of our family.
Geet- umm...
Maan- let them see what maan sing khurana have done to his geet...
Geet- you still under illusion.
Maan- umm... A good true one. Which you will do.
Geet- yea yea...
Geet walks in to the gold shop after leaving all her shopping bag with the SG...
Maan looks round. He wasn't really a jewlary person. Or any idea about buying.
Geet on the other hand for the first time actually came shopping. She never knew it's this much fun... Or was it because she was with maan?
To be precise she never done anything by her self. There was always Servants round to do her everyday life thing. Even drinking from a glass a servant used to do it for her...
She started to be come independent... Like the way she was before the age of 15... It seems so far way... She was pure innocent... Whenever she thought about those moments she hated her present self... Like she is sick of her own mere presence round people... And that's why she was on drugs... Accident + help...
Drug helped her to suppress the memory... Specially feeling... She hated feeling. It gives you pain nothing els. Most annoyingly she hated of not being drowsy and sleepy... That helped her not to think. Now this stupid maan sat infront of me with his most dumstract idea of marrying me... Curing me. How could I ever explain to him it's not love it's lust... I have more experience them him... Hope after moving back to deli he gets hooked by a nice beautiful innocent girl... Like When I was 15... He deserves someone like that... Not me... She laughed at her own thought again... Me... He is truly insane. Does he take me as fool... To accept his love... I don't love my self and he expects me to love him.
Maan- are you done?
Geet- hmm... Ehh... I never went shopping! You are the first one...
Maan bursts out in laugh in the store... The fact that a girl never went shopping... He just couldn't digest the fact.
Geet gives him a glare'

PART 16

PART 18

next- geet confused why she is angry'

still reading the comments' i will reply hehe i am loving the fed bc babex

xxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 28 December 2010 at 10:43am

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10inlwgeetscarce05Candy_jsgeetoznikitaagarwal06sansheen99gagsykasturi11payal956A8406trendyfriendsasmi123simzzzzcoolbhakbhartifanchoudhary.apreciuspearlhansasmahemvbprizaguru-ki-dewaaniPaloma_Dmaaneetfan123sana.saba7Kashish9687rostshruthiruchsgreshuneha512maaneetfanaticHADmishtishivangi783Lakshmi86nan_10m-g19heyy_babyyanshimanshidoosheekaTishuutrishaplodymaanmishtiSujata77-Humera-dreamy4everheermehermoonlight2630HanoAhmedCutee999puthrituka7BadGirlKiss-shamima-286pearllovemaaneet1JayaRMsMovielovervasavi_srikshubhangianmirzapaponecon-Veritaserum-Maaneet.Loverambbihamrk-1wajiha-1Barbie3143vrsharmashruthiRblueopal-pixie-punjabi.princesSahSah-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11rsroopali--aarthi--hinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebcharmed oneskooliioimpoojavermaShalveMadhuri53-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.pickachuJunglebeeKrishna_Sourav

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
res

FireSafireFiree

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
That was amazing. One of the best part. Loved the description. Too good. Millions of claps. Ok... Back to the updates. Geet before 15... Innocent and pure. Thy made me cry. She have no self confidence at all. Nothing. She have feeling. But she supress it. OMG this is shocking. I want to know more about Geet. Specially from her prospective. It's so intresting. You write amazingly well. More millions of claps. Too good. Her thought. I really hope she tells maan. I am sure maan will find out in someday and help. But maan really have to work hard now.
X

Edited by BadGirlKiss - 28 December 2010 at 9:21am

FireSafireFiree

Go to top