Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 98)

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Aftr readin part 16 i feels tat she has feelings 4 maan and as been analysd by othr readrs tat she lack self worth tats y her mind keeps on tellin hr tat a guy like maan who can love a gal like her wit such a dark charactr worth to b wit a good n pure gal, b'coz she dnt want hm to get embaracd by hs frens in future wit whom she might hv slept, she is not sure n m sure is afraid tat aftr bein commitd to maan if she cnt control herself n goes out wit anothr men, n she definatly dnt wanna do tat, as lastly she says to maan tat he cn stil sleep wit her aftr gettin married to othr gal BUT tat would b cheatin this line indicates tat trust is important to her as she is honest, she never 4 once pretended in front of hr Bf even before sleepin she's tellin them in advance at she already use to all ths, wat ever she is, she is honest n speaks her mind. Wel, ths is my pov no intention to defend othrs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shrutiFireSafireFiree

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Awesome Update
loved it
amazing
continue soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

bpinky Groupbie
bpinky
bpinky

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged

hey dear i m very happy vth the way story is progressing...wow...fantastic...awesome work....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

maan lovs geet so much bt still he is agry vth her....n i really like tht maan forcefully made her go for treatmnt...his plan to make her leave drug addiction is full proof...evn airport authority cud nt say any word to msk whn SG put cloth around her mouth n den maan picked her up in his arm...wow...i ws shocked tht dr evn knws geet n our tiger maan is very smart n he too noticed it tht dr feels nervous infrnt of geet...bt coming to attack parts, i ws shocked...is it real tht drug addictor can become insane for drug like geet?? i ws shocked seeing geet's behaviour in attacks...n its really very difficult for maan to handle it...bt maan is tiger n he knws how to handle his sherniLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....wow....lovd it...maan cares for her so much...though geet hurt him bt he lovs her so much tht he wnt her to leave all this bad stuff n become a normal girl..he is having so much patience yar...no boys can hv this much patience n evn no one wish good for the person who hv ditchd him/her...bt insted our maan is doing evrythng to make geet normal...very nice....n i m happy tht geet is improving allot now aftr 4 months treatment...bt dn also she thinks tht he is jst interestd in her body n nothing else....i think geet's mother ws heroine addictor n so she might hv nt give motherly  love n affection to geet...n apart frm this, geet's father is also very busy in business so he too hs avoided geet...n being neglected by evryone geet chose this bad path for her life...a child needs love, affection, care frm parents n whn he does nt get it then he feels like he is nt important to them n he doesnt matter to dem..so he jst avoids to get along vth parents n he jst creates a wall or we can say barrier around himself so tht no one dare to enter in his life n he lives life by himself....this is wht i think happend vth geet...being neglected by parents she felt least interest in life n thus it affectd her up bringing, her value n ethics system....n it seems tht she is jst living life bcs she cant get death...she hs nt seen love in her whole life...she hs jst seen selfish people who do evrythng to fulfill their wishes n geet also strtd living like this...she too became selfish n strtd doing things for her self interest...that's why geet is nt understndg tht wht maan is doing is called love bt she feels tht he is doing all this for his selfish motive....so maan hs to go through tough time to make her realize his love for her...

n coming to maan's revenge, i m damn sure maan hs planned evrythng, he is jst waiting for geet's improvement...n whn dr vl say tht now she is absoultly fine, maan vl strt his revenge from geet...m very excited now....plz continue sooon....n plz updt animosity n othr FFs too today...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKisssmj1977.shrutiFireSafireFiree

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
awesome update loved it......I am wondering how is maan gonna make geet fall in love with him.....

FireSafireFiree

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Geet still dosent trusts Maan n his feelings
Man i dnt thk she will
Atleast another more 2 3 years than she will trust him
Well at sum point she is rght his reputation will be harmed
Lets c wat Maan does now

FireSafireFiree

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
the story of the ff reminds me of 2 songs from both their sides                 maan-kitne bhi tu karle sitam,has haske sahenge hum...yeh pyaar na hoga kam,sanam teri kasam
geet-raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahiWink

FireSafireFiree

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
nice parts. loved them.
geet is getting well but still not understand maan's love.
update soon.

FireSafireFiree

BadGirlKiss IF-Dazzler
BadGirlKiss
BadGirlKiss

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Please one update :D xxx

FireSafireFiree

Go to top