Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 97)

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
now i m scared that even maan has not forgotten the revenge so she should not go back to addiction the moment she start trusting him he will  take the revenge on her that's really scaring me but i tust u.  I wnat her to be head strong now make something of her own and then if she falls for him will be good as she will have confidence and respect for her self

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shrutiFireSafireFiree

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
it was awesome couldnt stop laughing thinking of maans reaction 2 those last words of geet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Bublish Groupbie
Bublish
Bublish

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Amazing
continue soon
thx for pm

FireSafireFiree

Lakshmi86 Goldie
Lakshmi86
Lakshmi86

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Hi,

Nice updates!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm so Geet is improving,

I wonder y geet is killing all her feelings,
there are many things that Maan should find out, i seriously think so,

Bechaara Maan, so much he is working hard on Geet,
and she even does nt know,
actually she cant believe that someone can love her.......
hmmm poor gal,
but baby you just cant deny Maan,

Tha fact she told that she might have slept with his friends was super annoying, how can Maan stand this after marriage.....

Hmmm Curious to know bot next.........

FireSafireFiree

i rok IF-Dazzler
i rok
i rok

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Great update........

FireSafireFiree

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Aftr readin part 16 i feels tat she has feelings 4 maan and as been analysd by othr readrs tat she lack self worth tats y her mind keeps on tellin hr tat a guy like maan who can love a gal like her wit such a dark charactr worth to b wit a good n pure gal, b'coz she dnt want hm to get embaracd by hs frens in future wit whom she might hv slept, she is not sure n m sure is afraid tat aftr bein commitd to maan if she cnt control herself n goes out wit anothr men, n she definatly dnt wanna do tat, as lastly she says to maan tat he cn stil sleep wit her aftr gettin married to othr gal BUT tat would b cheatin this line indicates tat trust is important to her as she is honest, she never 4 once pretended in front of hr Bf even before sleepin she's tellin them in advance at she already use to all ths, wat ever she is, she is honest n speaks her mind. Wel, ths is my pov no intention to defend othrs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shrutiFireSafireFiree

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Awesome Update
loved it
amazing
continue soon!

FireSafireFiree

bpinky Groupbie
bpinky
bpinky

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged

hey dear i m very happy vth the way story is progressing...wow...fantastic...awesome work....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

maan lovs geet so much bt still he is agry vth her....n i really like tht maan forcefully made her go for treatmnt...his plan to make her leave drug addiction is full proof...evn airport authority cud nt say any word to msk whn SG put cloth around her mouth n den maan picked her up in his arm...wow...i ws shocked tht dr evn knws geet n our tiger maan is very smart n he too noticed it tht dr feels nervous infrnt of geet...bt coming to attack parts, i ws shocked...is it real tht drug addictor can become insane for drug like geet?? i ws shocked seeing geet's behaviour in attacks...n its really very difficult for maan to handle it...bt maan is tiger n he knws how to handle his sherniLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....wow....lovd it...maan cares for her so much...though geet hurt him bt he lovs her so much tht he wnt her to leave all this bad stuff n become a normal girl..he is having so much patience yar...no boys can hv this much patience n evn no one wish good for the person who hv ditchd him/her...bt insted our maan is doing evrythng to make geet normal...very nice....n i m happy tht geet is improving allot now aftr 4 months treatment...bt dn also she thinks tht he is jst interestd in her body n nothing else....i think geet's mother ws heroine addictor n so she might hv nt give motherly  love n affection to geet...n apart frm this, geet's father is also very busy in business so he too hs avoided geet...n being neglected by evryone geet chose this bad path for her life...a child needs love, affection, care frm parents n whn he does nt get it then he feels like he is nt important to them n he doesnt matter to dem..so he jst avoids to get along vth parents n he jst creates a wall or we can say barrier around himself so tht no one dare to enter in his life n he lives life by himself....this is wht i think happend vth geet...being neglected by parents she felt least interest in life n thus it affectd her up bringing, her value n ethics system....n it seems tht she is jst living life bcs she cant get death...she hs nt seen love in her whole life...she hs jst seen selfish people who do evrythng to fulfill their wishes n geet also strtd living like this...she too became selfish n strtd doing things for her self interest...that's why geet is nt understndg tht wht maan is doing is called love bt she feels tht he is doing all this for his selfish motive....so maan hs to go through tough time to make her realize his love for her...

n coming to maan's revenge, i m damn sure maan hs planned evrythng, he is jst waiting for geet's improvement...n whn dr vl say tht now she is absoultly fine, maan vl strt his revenge from geet...m very excited now....plz continue sooon....n plz updt animosity n othr FFs too today...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKisssmj1977.shrutiFireSafireFiree

Go to top