Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 93)

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 4975

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
OMG m up since 5:30...mere ghar wale khushi se [pagal ho jaye to see me up this early...lol..

bt they donno wats the secret....love u guyzzz...u  ppl write wonderful which kept us hooked everytime wid this..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TishuukomlikaFireSafireFiree

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 6122

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara




u know wht my mom came to check on me............n......found me on floor  laughing LOL .......... she even told everyone in my family about me during dinnerAngry.........they think all think im going crazy ROFL..........i couldnt even defend myselfCry..........wht would i tell them....sana's ahem ahem jokes LOL LOL
[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFLROFLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFL

[/QUOTE]

poor me..........Cry ROFL

hey kemaya.........update soon Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TishuuFireSafireFiree

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Joined: 20 August 2010
Posts: 2883

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Hmm reading this chapte I'm trying to get to know geet a bit more she seems tothink low of herself which is evident as she doesn't believe that anyone could love her even maan who has deeply fallen in love with this girl and as I said before it's not her fault completely as her dads behaviour towards her isn't really helping I suppose after he mums death he forgot he had a daughter to take care of and raise up with love an care and these emotions are alien to her as she doesn't know they exist for a girl to her hence her behaviour to maans love as she can't get her head around that someone will fall in love with her just use her for body satisfaction as she knows she pretty but not from the inside which maan is trying to bring across by giving her this treatment and I agree with water about maan and his revenge as time is going by spending time with her his loosig himself and forgetting how she hurt him and I can say this maN is one true ashiq I just hope that geet doesn't hurt him even more unknowingly that his hurt would be so deep that he wouldn't be able to heal and in this chapter she continuously stabs him by saying that his love is lust for his body and he should find a suitable girl when this buddu doesn't know he handed himself to her and can only love with her, this ff potrays dark shades of your character geet that may look like a bad girl hut is she really and is it entirely her fault that she is what she is now I just hope she can stop thinking low of herself and think that she can also be a good girl anyways great update and hope this analysis was long enough or satisfactory enough and do continue soon Smile

Edited by -shamima- - 27 December 2010 at 5:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TishuuBadGirlKissRocks.DharakomlikaFireSafireFiree

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 4975

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara




u know wht my mom came to check on me............n......found me on floor  laughing LOL .......... she even told everyone in my family about me during dinnerAngry.........they think all think im going crazy ROFL..........i couldnt even defend myselfCry..........wht would i tell them....sana's ahem ahem jokes LOL LOL


ROFLROFLROFLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFL

[/QUOTE]

poor me..........Cry ROFL

hey kemaya.........update soon Big smile
[/QUOTE]

pls update...waiting for geet to realise her true feeling!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TishuuBadGirlKisskomlika

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 6122

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

OMG m up since 5:30...mere ghar wale khushi se [pagal ho jaye to see me up this early...lol..

bt they donno wats the secret....love u guyzzz...u  ppl write wonderful which kept us hooked everytime wid this..


indeed credit goes to beautiful FFs writer..........Clap Clap Clap
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TishuuBadGirlKissRocks.Dhara

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Joined: 28 October 2007
Posts: 10625

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

well i dont blame geet............its circumstances around her tht made her like tht.........she is robot who doesnt feel any thing........ she dont care about people emotions bc she have never felt tht herself ..........or .....should i say never let herself feel tht......... she never go back to guy again............bc she is scare if she did she might end up felling for him ......... n get hurt.......so she make sure not to get emotionally involve with anyone .......... she is honest about herself to people.........let see how maan change geet.......good job Clap

perfect… yep robot defo.
lol
poor maan. 
thats the main thing about her not caring about anyones emotion. its really upsetting but u just have to wait untill i revel it.
and about the scarey part.. idk… i mean she does it… but in some extent its hobby… she just likes doing it… but never realiges she is hurting there feeling. and thats the main reason of her telling them the truth so she dosn't feel responsible. if u know what i mean. i will explain as the story progress
xxx

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sana.saba7TishuuBadGirlKissRocks.Dharakomlika

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Joined: 04 April 2006
Posts: 6122

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Originally posted by komlika

well i dont blame geet............its circumstances around her tht made her like tht.........she is robot who doesnt feel any thing........ she dont care about people emotions bc she have never felt tht herself ..........or .....should i say never let herself feel tht......... she never go back to guy again............bc she is scare if she did she might end up felling for him ......... n get hurt.......so she make sure not to get emotionally involve with anyone .......... she is honest about herself to people.........let see how maan change geet.......good job Clap

perfect' yep robot defo.
lol
poor maan. 
thats the main thing about her not caring about anyones emotion. its really upsetting but u just have to wait untill i revel it.
and about the scarey part.. idk' i mean she does it' but in some extent its hobby' she just likes doing it' but never realiges she is hurting there feeling. and thats the main reason of her telling them the truth so she dosn't feel responsible. if u know what i mean. i will explain as the story progress
xxx


yeah ur right......she is being honest with them bc she doesnt want to feel guilty about it............n.........no one has ever question her about it.......or.....made her realize wht she is doing..........but maan have....... she is loosing herself to him.....she need to stop thinking low about herself........this is most important to understand maan love for her n human emotions........cant wait to read more.........im sure u will surprise us Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKissRocks.DharaFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Joined: 28 October 2007
Posts: 10625

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shamima-

Hmm reading this chapte I'm trying to get to know geet a bit more she seems tothink low of herself which is evident as she doesn't believe that anyone could love her even maan who has deeply fallen in love with this girl and as I said before it's not her fault completely as her dads behaviour towards her isn't really helping I suppose after he mums death he forgot he had a daughter to take care of and raise up with love an care and these emotions are alien to her as she doesn't know they exist for a girl to her hence her behaviour to maans love as she can't get her head around that someone will fall in love with her just use her for body satisfaction as she knows she pretty but not from the inside which maan is trying to bring across by giving her this treatment and I agree with water about maan and his revenge as time is going by spending time with her his loosig himself and forgetting how she hurt him and I can say this maN is one true ashiq I just hope that geet doesn't hurt him even more unknowingly that his hurt would be so deep that he wouldn't be able to heal and in this chapter she continuously stabs him by saying that his love is lust for his body and he should find a suitable girl when this buddu doesn't know he handed himself to her and can only love with her, this ff potrays dark shades of your character geet that may look like a bad girl hut is she really and is it entirely her fault that she is what she is now I just hope she can stop thinking low of herself and think that she can also be a good girl anyways great update and hope this analysis was long enough or satisfactory enough and do continue soon Smile

gr8 analyse. its amazing. loved the way you explained. it does motivates me allot to type more. in some extent its both her fam and her self responsible for this. remember i mentioned she have been physically active since the age of 15… very young. it can hint allot of thing :D i will xplain that later. don't wan revel everything now. LOLLOL spoiling u gys. LOL
i love the way u explained maan. its amazing
loved ur commnt babe
xxxxxxxx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BadGirlKiss-shamima-Rocks.Dharakomlika

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FF.manneet-**ANIMOSITY** Thread 1 pt 16 new thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: FireSafireFiree   Replies: 1218   Views: 328331

FireSafireFiree 1218 328331 25 August 2013 at 7:55am by PoojaSheth
MG FF:Limitless -Thread 3- NEW THREAD LINK PG1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: maan-ki-sanjana   Replies: 1172   Views: 150790

maan-ki-sanjana 1172 150790 25 November 2012 at 12:42pm by FairyAngel12
FF-M&G-**ANIMOSITY** THREAD 3- link to thread 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: FireSafireFiree   Replies: 1173   Views: 230601

FireSafireFiree 1173 230601 29 November 2011 at 6:23am by jafrin
FF-Enigma- THREAD 7 (thread 8 link on 1st page)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: FireSafireFiree   Replies: 1102   Views: 158600

FireSafireFiree 1102 158600 05 July 2011 at 3:55am by khwaishfan
-kashish-maaneet ff THREAD 2..link new thread add

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159

Author: muskanp   Replies: 1271   Views: 253579

muskanp 1271 253579 15 March 2011 at 7:54pm by preethia

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index