Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 92)

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

yeah..........i was looking for uCry........... me n sana started total bakwas conversation......so kemaya could update ROFL

hehehehe...that m seeing...hey i read convo on mina n keya thread ad i missed u guyzzz lot...

bt i mus say...i was  laughing like hell after reading ur convo...lol..

missed u re...!!!Big smile
[/QUOTE]

sana was out of this world with her jokes on maaneet when they turn 80 ROFL.......u know wht i fell off my chair three time yesterday........LOL LOL ..... i wish u were there.............we missed u Smile
[/QUOTE]

yeah really i wanted to be there!!!! ans yeah sana is js awesome..hehehe  she and her ahem ahem joke...OUT OF THE WORLD!!!...u no wat wen i was reading comment, i was not able to control my laugh...thanks god i opened thread in lunch time...lol..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigresskomlikaFireSafireFiree

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

hey priya...have u watched geet epi and precap...i loved wen maan said i love u......waiting deperately for SNOW romance :P

no actually i havent.........i was going to..........i cant right know with everyone around meCry..........but i will definitely watch it may be when everyone is sleeping.........Wink

untamedtigressRocks.DharaFireSafireFiree

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome update..!!
cant wait for the next part..!!!
please continue soon..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
wat I feel is geet some ever down the line already fallen for maan!!!!
she still unware of the fact...she will realize it when she will see maan in some one elses arms or misses him... maan really know what he wants ... his revenge will be to prove her wrong!!!
prove her that she is worth to be loved & to love!!!!

Edited by muskanp - 27 December 2010 at 5:47pm

Rocks.DharakomlikaFireSafireFiree

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
OMG...maan look so sexy in white...i was staring on TV screen like hell and my rommie was looking at me...lol...

they say m obsessed wid him bt yaar he is so irresistible...jitna dekho utna aur man karta hai...

and keya pls dom maan leave geet after treatment for revenge becuz chancec of going back to same state is very high...bahut dekh liya geet ko aise...can't see morreee....now she should realise wat the hell she had made of herself and i think maan revenge will make her REALISE!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikaFireSafireFiree

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

Originally posted by komlika

yeah..........i was looking for uCry........... me n sana started total bakwas conversation......so kemaya could update ROFL

hehehehe...that m seeing...hey i read convo on mina n keya thread ad i missed u guyzzz lot...

bt i mus say...i was  laughing like hell after reading ur convo...lol..

missed u re...!!!Big smile

sana was out of this world with her jokes on maaneet when they turn 80 ROFL.......u know wht i fell off my chair three time yesterday........LOL LOL ..... i wish u were there.............we missed u Smile
[/QUOTE]

yeah really i wanted to be there!!!! ans yeah sana is js awesome..hehehe  she and her ahem ahem joke...OUT OF THE WORLD!!!...u no wat wen i was reading comment, i was not able to control my laugh...thanks god i opened thread in lunch time...lol..
[/QUOTE]

u know wht my mom came to check on me............n......found me on floor  laughing LOL .......... she even told everyone in my family about me during dinnerAngry.........they think all think im going crazy ROFL..........i couldnt even defend myselfCry..........wht would i tell them....sana's ahem ahem jokes LOL LOL

untamedtigressRocks.DharaFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tishuu

Ok I cannot update my previous post with the following - keep getting no internet connection detected

hmmmmmmph

so heres my comment:::::
StarStarStar

Sorry I have to add this........no hard feelings but
komlika and untamedtigress literally were stalking this thread for your update............yet we got to it before themROFL
hahahaha sowiiiiiii I just found that a little bit ................................tooo funnyLOLLOLLOL

Haha ok ok I is sorry........

back to the update................soooooooooo she's getting closer and closer and the more she's getting treated for addiction of heroine - the more maan is getting addicted to Geet and their love making - lol though I'm sure Geet was addicted already but now she's just addicted to him and him only - she just has a weird ego problem in admitting she has something for him!!!!!!!

lool

she's yet to learnEmbarrassed

loved it
can't wait for more

and seeing maan force her to get married - now that's something I cannot wait to see/read/listen whatever you wanna call it!!!!!Star

Erm..........see as you updated I feel it's time for another song.................

Bahut Shukriya
Badi Meherbani
Humari Zindagi Main
Hazur Aap Aur Aapke FF Aye
Haath Choom Loon Jo
Humko Itni Khushi Di
Karon Kya Yeh Meri Samaj Mein Na Aye
ROFL
P.S I blame the Over consuming of COFFEE to keep me up all night for update typingsEmbarrassed - which by the way missy -since I know you read your FF comments.........you missy are missing from my likings list - I know you is quite busy.......and I know it's asking for too much to get you to comment - though I have seen you dropping a few words elsewhere but at least give me the likes to let me know you read them at least - avain PM nahi kar rahi na????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hahah' babe loved ur song firstly. i always read ur comments. i love them. i kinda stak my own thread for comments LOL' and yes pls do comment all the time. sorry i never reply. :( keyama truly sorry.

ok.. geet ego problems' yea' but i won't say ego' its much simple and strong. her chracter is very different. she just can't belive anyone could love her. specially knowing everything the socitey she have been brought up its exactly like maans… so she obiously know how they look at girl like her…. so  u know.... its just are poor maan' lol he just loves geet madly'. heheh i always love ur comments
xxxxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 27 December 2010 at 5:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komlika

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

wat I feel is geet some ever down the line already fallen for maan!!!!
she still unware of the fact...she will realize it when she will see maan in some one elses arms or misses him... maan really know what he wants ... his revenge will be to prove her wrong!!!
prove her that she is worth to be loved & to love!!!!

i agree wig u pal...thought same thing and waiting for her to realise and maan to no her past...so that both of them equally love each other selflessly....like true love...Big smile

hey i js read deewangi and can't get enough..it roch yaar...love u dear...

hey keya...we still waiting!!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressFireSafireFiree

Go to top