Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 91)

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by Rocks.Dhara

Originally posted by untamedtigress

ok priya m done wid reading the hot update for today,its 5.15 am here so going off.................. u tc buddy aj chat nai kar sake chalo kal INSHALLAH.
aur prats good morning and good night for me m going off to sleep now LOL
u lot tc thanx keyams aaj u were back in flow wid ur hott updates muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ooyyyed kitthe chali........i come n u going...not fair..bt its okie..u go n sleep..we will chat later.

bye n gud nit and love u a lt Big smile..

hey priya....u here?????/

keya@ r u going to update morreee parts?

yeah..........i was looking for uCry........... me n sana started total bakwas conversation......so kemaya could update ROFL

hehehehe...that m seeing...hey i read convo on mina n keya thread ad i missed u guyzzz lot...

bt i mus say...i was  laughing like hell after reading ur convo...lol..

missed u re...!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikaFireSafireFiree

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

well i dont blame geet............its circumstances around her tht made her like tht.........she is robot who doesnt feel any thing........ she dont care about people emotions bc she have never felt tht herself ..........or .....should i say never let herself feel tht......... she never go back to guy again............bc she is scare if she did she might end up felling for him ......... n get hurt.......so she make sure not to get emotionally involve with anyone .......... she is honest about herself to people.........let see how maan change geet.......good job Clap

very well said baccha and one more thing she cann't forget her past so def she will react negatively by his insisting for wedding....!!!

if u love some one u wana bes for ur partner...geet still not love him bt she ovewhelmed wid maan love, care...so how cm she ignore everything and there ms be smthing happen in her past which made here like this Wink...

GOSH!!!  we guyzz thinking a lot...lol....keya pls update!!!

ur right............she doesnt let go past easily......... she want best for maan.........thts y she keep telling him.........she is not his type........ i think she care for maan but havent realized it yet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressRocks.DharaFireSafireFiree

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
omg mindblowing ff...when it started with geet's characterisation i was reluctant but shud say u hv written it so well....

since the treatment is nearing its end i wonder wat happens.....

u know since maan is with her all the time she doesnt care abt him so maan shud hide himself from her but being in the same house keeping an eye on her slowly she might start to feel for him...

can u pm me abt future updates thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

well i dont blame geet............its circumstances around her tht made her like tht.........she is robot who doesnt feel any thing........ she dont care about people emotions bc she have never felt tht herself ..........or .....should i say never let herself feel tht......... she never go back to guy again............bc she is scare if she did she might end up felling for him ......... n get hurt.......so she make sure not to get emotionally involve with anyone .......... she is honest about herself to people.........let see how maan change geet.......good job Clap

very well said baccha and one more thing she cann't forget her past so def she will react negatively by his insisting for wedding....!!!

if u love some one u wana bes for ur partner...geet still not love him bt she ovewhelmed wid maan love, care...so how cm she ignore everything and there ms be smthing happen in her past which made here like this Wink...

GOSH!!!  we guyzz thinking a lot...lol....keya pls update!!!

ur right............she doesnt let go past easily......... she want best for maan.........thts y she keep telling him.........she is not his type........ i think she care for maan but havent realized it yet

yeah.,..she care for hum..and might be she loves him bt not realised yet..

VAISE BE HOW COME ANYBODY RESIST MAAN SINGH KHURANA...LOL

komlikaFireSafireFiree

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

yeah..........i was looking for uCry........... me n sana started total bakwas conversation......so kemaya could update ROFL
[/QUOTE]

hehehehe...that m seeing...hey i read convo on mina n keya thread ad i missed u guyzzz lot...

bt i mus say...i was  laughing like hell after reading ur convo...lol..

missed u re...!!!Big smile
[/QUOTE]

sana was out of this world with her jokes on maaneet when they turn 80 ROFL.......u know wht i fell off my chair three time yesterday........LOL LOL ..... i wish u were there.............we missed u Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressRocks.DharaFireSafireFiree

annie03 Senior Member
annie03
annie03

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
gr upd.....feel really bad fr maan....geet still being hr-stuck up-selv....can't wait till she's fine n start feeling fr maan....

do cont soon....love ur ff....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
hey priya...have u watched geet epi and precap...i loved wen maan said i love u......waiting deperately for SNOW romance :P

komlikaFireSafireFiree

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

yeah.,..she care for hum..and might be she loves him bt not realised yet..

VAISE BE HOW COME ANYBODY RESIST MAAN SINGH KHURANA...LOL
[/QUOTE]

He is so UNRESISTANT Wink

Rocks.DharaFireSafireFiree

Go to top