Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 88)

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
brb.........in 10 mins...........kemaya have update ready Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by untamedtigress

oye humne chat kahan drop ki thi kal,maaan on top ov geet maaneet in their late 8os so kia scene hoga,maaneet k pootay kahingy ye jab ghar men mama papa nai hotay daadu daadi py horse horse khelte hain aur humen horse ki sawaari nai karateyWink

bichare maaneet ke pootay.............ROFL ROFL ROFL
aur geet ko jab pata chala pootay unko chup k dekh rahin hain aur maan singh khurana madhosh hai tou wo kahegee "babaji ye maan sir bhi na inko iss umer mien bhi chain nai hai har wakt bas aik he kaam karte hain dusht kahin k,kahin bhi pauncha jatey hain kapday utaar keROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yushqaasmi123Nirjhor105komlikaFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

*~My Dark Love~*

part 16...

After 4 months...

Geets craving for heroin seems to be in control.. Panic attack wasn't that bad at all. She was fine. Just waiting for her whole heroine course to finish completely. She is more close to maan then ever...

It's 2am... Maan was out of control... Kissing her madly everywhere. Nibbling on her lips and below non stop... His body was nailing her to the soft bed... They were lost in one another... Geet couldn't say a word... This is the first time she enjoyed some one in this extent... More then anything... Maan gave her shower of kisses... One after another... He just couldn't stop... Trying his best to control knowing geet... She probably could go on for whole night... But could he??
Geet moaned as they hit there climax over and over again... Even after that both could't stop... It felt like there hormone level is higher then ever... Both just couldn't get enough of one another... Just wanted this time to stop... Stop for them to love one another forever... With passing second Geet started to feel better. For good...

After hours both stops... Maan puts the light back on the side table... Both were panting while geets eyes was completely shut... Taking deep breath... Maan brushes her hair back... Giving her slow soft wet kisses on her face... They were still in a love making position... Moving in a slow pace... Geet puts her hand round his neck... Loving the feel of him in her...
Geet- why you doing this to me?
Maan was confused... Not sure what exactly she meant...
Maan- what do you mean?
Geet- helping me? Why?
Maan moves her hair back again kissing her lips...
Maan- you know the answer... Why you asking me...
Geet- you... Umm...
Maan- Bolo....

Maan stops seeing geet smiling... He was about to come out when Geet asks him to keep doing it... She likes it!
Maan kisses her lips and starts again...

Next morning... Both woke up late....
Maan just wanted to sleep... He was extremely tiered... Geet cuddles up in his arm...

Geet wakes up after hours and walks in to the shower... She have improved. Capable of looking after her self in a extent...
She comes out... Her wet hair was sudicing maan today... Geet smiles and sits on the bed. Maan resets his head on her lap... Smelling her strong fragment...
Geet looked health and way better... More beautiful then ever... By just looking at her maan completely looses him self... Like he never seen such a innocent beauty before...

Geet- what are you looking at?
Maan- umm... What does it look like?
Geet- how long for the treatment?
Maan- only 3 weeks...
Geet- I feel fine...
Maan- umm... You will... But it's still dangerous.
Geet- umm...
Maan- they still have to keep an eye on you for another 6 month...
Geet- umm... I will be fine. You can go.
Maan opens his eyes instantly... Go?
Maan- go? What do you mean go?
Geet- I have told you. I am leaving after this...
Maan- jake to dekahov...
Geet laughs historically...
Maan sits up...
Geet- you seriously think I will stay...
Maan smirks bringing her back on his lap...
Maan- hunny... In a teasing voice...
Geet looks at him...
Maan- its not this easy to go way from maan sing khurana.
Geet- look... I already have told you... I am not your type... I o...
Maan- I changed you... And yes you will stay with me forever... Where there you like it or not.
Geet laughs louder...
Geet- I am hungry... I am going to the kitchen. Do you want anything?
Maan- yes you.
Geet- umm...
Maan quickly slides some trousers on and walks downstair with her... Hugging her from the back with kiss on her shoulder... Still half sleep.

No dr is round now... SG satis outside. Maan is really carefully what's in the house and what's not...
Maan- surprisingly you learn allot in this 4 month.
Geet gives him a glare... As she takes cereal and milk.
Geet- eat or leave.
Maan- are... Meri bhi ghar hi...
Geet- stop complaining.
Maan- yes... If my would be wife can't cook.
Geet choked on her food... Was he crazy?... Would be wife?
Geet- would be wife? She asked with a weird look.... Are you crazy?
Maan- Nop.
Maan sits on the table...
Geet- marry and me? You are defiantly out of your mind.
Maan- umm...
Geet- I am not a married material. Have you thought about your reputation? I probably have slept with all of your friends.
Maan gets irritated- GEET....
Geet- exactly... Trust me... Find some decent girl and marry.
Maan twists her round and brings her back in his embrace... Creasing his cheek...
Geet looks at him confused...- you are seriously mad. Trust me... I am not your type... If you want to spend night with me... Do... But marrying... Forget it.
Maan gets more irritated... And shoves her against the wall...
Maan- do you think I am only with you for physical attraction?
Geet looks at him more confused... Because she never cared about Anyones feeling before. She doesn't basically trust her self with Anyones feeling... Because she never loved anyone she have no clue how painful it is when you break someones heart....
Geet laughs....- maan...
She cups his face...
Geet- look... You want a decent girl in your life. Unlike me. Who already ha...
Maan- shhh.... Just shut up....
Geet- ok... But still you want a girl at your type. Not me. You want a girl... You know... Sida sida type. Comen! You seriously think I want to marry...
Maan- trust me geet... I will pick you up and force you to marriage.
Geet just laughs louder...
Geet- you seriously are insane... if you still want to spend night with me after your marriage pls do... but i should say thats cheating on your wife....

maan looks at her angrily'

prev-PART 15

hay you all.. well hope u liking this.. i really would like your analysi on this :D as its completly dif avatar for geet.. :D

loved all the comments ty u all..

do leav me some more

xx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 27 December 2010 at 5:07pm

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheligaberinlwgeetpayal906Candy_jskavitamundhara2203sanyukta9290860623sansheen99AISHAJSpayal956kapoor435A8406gagsybpinkykasturi11asmi123LoveManeetnonabebusaweet-parisimzzzzcoolDancinFirefliesLoveLiveDancebhakbhartifanalu5123wifeylakshmisalvadichoudhary.asana.saba7ThugAngelmaaneetfan123preciuspearlguru-ki-dewaanihemvbKashish9687rostperfectflirt8Moon002shruthiruchsgreshumaaneetfanaticHADmishtineha512prabha75maansi007shivangi783teri_susanLakshmi86nan_10Manpreetmannheyy_babyykellzmaanmishtitrishapNirjhor105anshimanshibismazaman2000lodydoosheekaRohini20--jassi--reea88cherieLoverBadGirlKissmoonlight2630HanoAhmedbluedreamz953dreamy4everputhCutee999pushpiPrettychoco90kiran99JayaRSimplyAparajitauntamedtigressMsMovielover-shamima-lovemaaneet1vasavi_srikshubhangiambbihamrk-1Water.wajiha-1iMadz-Veritaserum-Maaneet.LoverKrishnaluv94ramaheshpunjabi.princessweet cherryanjucoolBarbie3143komlikashruthiRPaintedSkyblueopalshah10Ash1991rsroopalimuskanpmaanseehinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebmchopraFallen Angelcharmed ones-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11kooliioswetha10..shreyaa..ShalveimpoojavermaMadhuri53-Mrinalini-felicitysmoak.pickachuJunglebeeKrishna_Sourav.CookieMonster.

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update
loved it
amazing
continue soon!
thanks

FireSafireFiree

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
meeeeeeeeeeeeeee is 2nd!!!!!!!!!!Big smile

Edited by Tishuu - 27 December 2010 at 5:21pm

FireSafireFiree

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
After reading last update....I felt like Maan is no longer in control of the situation.

In part 15, Maan still had not forgotten that he wanted to take revenge from Geet.

But now after part 16, it still feels like Geet is in charge.

She still not want to be with him or even think about marriage.

Cus Geet has no self-worth, self-respect or self-esteem. She never was brought up in a manner that would create confidence or worth in her.

No one treated her with care or respect....so she does not know what it means. She has always been on the low end in life and has been treated really low.

N Maan with his plans of revenge....seems to failing...cus how can he take revenge with her when she does not feel any emotions...

I m guessing that once Geet starts feeling for him den n den only Maan can take revenge on her. But she cannot feel for him now...cus they are together...once she leaves him or becomes seperated...den she can start feeling for him and realzie that she infact mite be in love with him.

But do I want Maan to take revenge with Geet? NO.

I know what Geet does is wrong morally and ethically...but how can we blame her....for her childhood and her upbringing.....

I m not sure if I m making any more sense....

Do comment on my comment.
Thanks

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetasmi123-LOVE-Arshi-BadGirlKissbluedreamz953untamedtigressRocks.DharaKrishnaluv94muskanpFireSafireFireekooliiocharmed ones

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
oooooooooooooooooo tat was so BL***Y hot keyams hahahahhaha uff maan gone insane and geet wen wud she understand him plz make her fall in love wid him na soon,
waiting for moreWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmed onesFireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Water.

After reading last update....I felt like Maan is no longer in control of the situation.

In part 15, Maan still had not forgotten that he wanted to take revenge from Geet.

But now after part 16, it still feels like Geet is in charge.

She still not want to be with him or even think about marriage.

Cus Geet has no self-worth, self-respect or self-esteem. She never was brought up in a manner that would create confidence or worth in her.

No one treated her with care or respect....so she does not know what it means. She has always been on the low end in life and has been treated really low.

N Maan with his plans of revenge....seems to failing...cus how can he take revenge with her when she does not feel any emotions...

I m guessing that once Geet starts feeling for him den n den only Maan can take revenge on her. But she cannot feel for him now...cus they are together...once she leaves him or becomes seperated...den she can start feeling for him and realzie that she infact mite be in love with him.

But do I want Maan to take revenge with Geet? NO.

I know what Geet does is wrong morally and ethically...but how can we blame her....for her childhood and her upbringing.....

I m not sure if I m making any more sense....

Do comment on my comment.
Thanks

you spoke my words… explained perfectly. and yes i am extremely confused…  geets upbringing have huge effect on her lifestyle. she have no self res, self est or self wor… she is from same type of family as maan… but her stat is so low that it actually broke everything. for a person those three are the main building block… and yes it will take maan… along time to make her realise that… thats all i am saying lol. u have to read rest. and i really loved your comments. gr8 analyse. i am so glad i kinda…. well you kinda can see what i really trying to portrait. lol… i am glad it kinda creating that type of image :D
so happy now. it actually mean something LOL
xx

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123maaneetfan123nan_10-LOVE-Arshi--shamima-untamedtigressBadGirlKissbluedreamz953Water.komlikacharmed onesmuskanp

Go to top