FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 - Page 88

Posted: 13 years ago
Hay ty u all. I am already feeling better.
On my way home. Soon as I am home I will update. Went to London hares shopping centre today. That's why no updates. Sorry u all. But I got my Gucci bag atlas. I am so happy. You lot r up for treat with update. My dad is driving. On my way home. So won't be long at all... Will update soon. I was idiot to be upset. Love you all. Update near soon.... Bythe way idk why people make such fuss over hares shopping centre.... It's not all that. It's stupidly over price. Escher the brand item.
Xxxx
Won't be long.
XxxEdited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
omg u got a gucci bag.. congrats.. how about a pic of that bag ; ).. lol.. please update soon.. im assuming another hour or so right.. its hard to beloeve the geet in ur FF.. but would love to know what made her like that.. a drug addict and all.. wow.. waiting..
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Hay ty u all. I am already feeling better.
On my way home. Soon as I am home I will update. Went to London hares shopping centre today. That's why no updates. Sorry u all. But I got my Gucci bag atlas. I am so happy. You lot r up for treat with update. My dad is driving. On my way home. So won't be long at all... Will update soon. I was idiot to be upset. Love you all. Update near soon.... Bythe way idk why people make such fuss over hares shopping centre.... It's not all that. It's stupidly over price. Escher the brand item.
Xxxx
Won't be long.
Xxx
keyams dear have u forgotten the way i keep praising u,mina and muski ,i just cant do widout ur updates,u know tats the main purpose ov my visiting the GF honestly see i have my final examz but i loggged in for the updates and wat i see theres none from u lot ,comon u know ur the best just dont worry bout the comments we get short ov words on tat sweets😆😉
kemya: u have silent readers too..so look at tht no of likes..not comments..hmm i am one of the silent readers..so...hehe..and update now..
Yes. I was stupid 2. I should have ck my like 2. Idiot me. From now on I know where to look. I Swere I am an idiot. Lol. My bf say that all the time... Silly instead of stupid. Lol. Bcs I accuse him for stupid thing. Now I know why. Bcs I am seriously idiot. Lol
X
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Yes. I was stupid 2. I should have ck my like 2. Idiot me. From now on I know where to look. I Swere I am an idiot. Lol. My bf say that all the time... Silly instead of stupid. Lol. Bcs I accuse him for stupid thing. Now I know why. Bcs I am seriously idiot. Lol
X
u stupid u ,chal now hurry up warna ill start making negative comments for not giving us an update and disappointing us hahahhahahaha JK😉😆
cant wait for da update
do continue
it amaizng
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon