Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Mannet***My Dark Lover*** THread 1 (Page 63)

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

this comment is for second update: LOL
omg maan is true lover........i hope everything works out good at end.......please update soon
Smile
OMG MELA MAAN KAB AYEGA KAB AYEGA MELA MAAN mummyyyCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry meko b aisa maan chaye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

Originally posted by komlika

this comment is for second update: LOL
omg maan is true lover........i hope everything works out good at end.......please update soon
Smile
OMG MELA MAAN KAB AYEGA KAB AYEGA MELA MAAN mummyyyCry meko b aisa maan chaye

hahahaha.........sana sabar ka faal meetha hota hai..........Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressFireSafireFiree

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Keya jaldi kar!

Neend aa rahi hai!!!!

untamedtigressFireSafireFiree

-Humera- IF-Dazzler
-Humera-
-Humera-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Awesome updates

Even the doctor ShockedLOL...
Maan loves Geet so much, he is doing everything for her, but he will definetely keep his word and make her beg for him....

Looking forward the next update..xx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXXuntamedtigressFireSafireFiree

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
luved itttttttttt

FireSafireFiree.CookieMonster.

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

*~My Dark Love~*

part 14

Harsh stood there thinking... Maan was right. She did tell him the truth... But he still couldn't stop loving her and then hating her... Maybe because she never loved him....

Maan walks in geets room... She was injected with another does... She was calm... She looked out the window...
Maan came in and went under her duvet... He makes her cuddled up on his arm. Stroking her hair back. Maan could smell the sweet fragment... She just had a bath. Her hair was soft and silky... Her skin was smooth... Delicate.... He strokes her cheek and kisses her forehead...
Maan- are you hungry?
Geet nodes negatively... Cuddling up more close to his arm....
Maan- umm... Indian breakfast?
Geet nodes no...
Maan- it's your favorite....
Geet nodes no again...
Maan- you need the energy again to scream and fight with me tonight! again!... Specially the bites... I am still in pain.
Geet giggles at maans word....
Geet- good...
Maan looks at her instantly... That was probably the first time he ever seen her laugh... Or smile...
To be honest... For the first time in her life... Geet sits up kissing his neck and chest... She makes him relax on the bed... Kissing his cheek... Ear.... Then takes his top off... Kissed him every place she have beaten last night.... Licking them to sooth it....
Then came back to his lips... Kissing him passionately... Gently... Softly... Carefully... She was making sure not to hurt him...
Maan laird there slipping his hand under her top... Stroking her soft waist... Seducing her... There dry kiss started to become wet... Maan moved on top of her... Kissing her with all his pressure....
Maan- I liked that....
Geet smiles again as she takes his and hers trouser off underneath the big fluffy duvet to make love....
Maan comes back to her lips...
Geet- I will eat breakfast after this...
Maan smiles.... He sits up looking at her naked body... After fixing him self in her he hides both of them under the duvet again... Moving up and down in a rhythm... Geet start to Moan with each push... Louder as maan starts to increase the pressure...

They broke apart after long time... Still enjoying the passion... The care... The concern... The laid there in one another arm... Panting... Sweating...
Geet hides her self in maans embrace while maan brings the duvet back to cover then properly...
Maan was still kissing Geet... Enjoying her as much as she enjoying him... Geets hand travels round his neck to bring his body more close to her....

After hours maan gets ready and helps geets to put back her cloths on and then both ate there breakfast...

Geet was back to maans room... Her attack gets wars at night and that's when maan and Geet both shifts in a empty room as anything close to her is dangerous...
Maan observed and monitored her 24 hours... Just now and then Checks his emil to catch up with some meeting and work and even then Geet will be in his arm.
Maans dad was handling everything... Well that's what maan asked his dad to do for at least 6-8 months...
Geet laid in maans arm... Watching telly... Maybe for the first time in her life.
Geet- I don't like telly...
Maan- hmm...
Geet- I never have watched telly...
Maan- what do you want to do?
Geet- umm... Club!
Maan- umm... Are you taking me as a fool?
Geet nodes...
Maan gives her a stern look....
Geet- fool enough to fall for me!
Maan- stupid enough... He corrects her...
Geet laughs again... Maan just stairs at her... She looked so beautiful and innocent... He rather be stupid for ever to fall for her over and over again... And maybe the best thing was she was listening to him...

Harsh walked pass there room... Bit shocked and surprised to here Geet giggling that something he never experienced... To be precise no one... She always wa on her drowsy state... Even when she laughed it wasn't from her heart....

Geet cuddles up more in maans embrace... It's mid afternoon...
Maan Cheeks all his emil... And kisses her forehead now and then between few breaks... Geet falls sleep... Maan next to her... Hugging her tight... At night both probably have to stay wake again....

Maan was woke by geets movements... She was fixing her self from one position to another... She started to get uncomfortable...
Maan wakes up instantly.... Geet was still in her sleep... She probably will start screaming any minute....

Maan wakes Geet up.... Pines her body with his... So she won't be able to kick like two night ago... It really hurt him.
Geet opens her eyes sweating.... Her berthing started to increase.
Maan- hold me tight...
Geet nodes and she does... Maan holds her body against the bed tight as possible... Pushing it hard as possible... Geets every body muscle started to pain... It was uncontrolled....
Her drug was planed to take every morning... And once each day... She have to bare this pain... This will decrease with time... And she will be less reliable on the drug...

Geet starts to bite the shoulder... Then she remembered the morning... She stops instantly... She bites the pillow.... Maan looks at her in surprise... Somewhere he felt happy... But for now... He wanted to help geet over come this painful night.... Her drugs that was helping her to stop craving was loosing the effect on the body....
It's much better maan thought... Specially better then the first night.... Geet was insane... It took her more the 14 hours to calm down and now only 7.. With in a week... That was great improvement...
Geet- maan..... She screamed louder.... While maan holds her tighter and tighter.... And tighter.....

After 4 weeks................

Its been 5 weeks since her treatment started...
It's mid afternoon... They woke up from there morning session of love making... It became there routine... Every now and then before there breakfast they completely loose there self in one another...
Maan hugged Geet tight in his sleep.... Geet spines round and Higgs him even tighter... Brushing her cheek against his chest....

Maan opens his eyes instantly... Really unexpected.... He knew well she was getting used to him... Maybe falling for him... But still he haven't forgot about his revenge'

next-PART 15

uma uma uma'Hug LOVED all the comments' :D U LOT R THE BEST' pls pls pls do leave me some more.. it motivates me allot' so please pretty please' do analyise them' i hardly get long comments.. i know i don't reply i never get the time' but i love to read ur analysis' it helps me alot about what you lot exactly want to read' and of course i get the feedback about my story' lol' also helps me to imagne' bcs i can't think like the way u do' so pls pls pls do comment.. :D PLSSSSSSSSS

xxxxxxxxxx

loved all the comments and the LIKE BUTTON xxx

love keyama

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 27 December 2010 at 4:53pm

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25gaberinlwgeetdidinarusan1989payal906Candy_jsnikitaagarwal062203sanyuktakavitamundharasansheen99gagsybpinkykasturi11A8406payal956LoveManeetasmi123kshipramhatrechoudhary.alakshmisalvadivantu12love_lavnyaalu5123saweet-parikinnosimzzzzcoolbhakbhartifanmaaneet93nonabebusaadi88neetiporwalguru-ki-dewaanioptimismhemvbpreciuspearlarniindia5hansasmaPaloma_Driyaanu87mons_mbmaaneetfan123sana.saba7ThugAngeldiyachillKashish9687rostshruthiruchsMoon002perfectflirt8ElizaKawaHADmishtimaaneetfanaticgreshuneha512prabha75beauty84ManpreetmannLakshmi86cool_gal17nan_10m-g19maansi007shivangi783TishuucherieLoverRohini20Nirjhor105trishapteri_susandoosheekareea88anshimanshimaanmishtiSaVniheyy_babyyrituka7Prettychoco90luvabbybabypushpibluedreamz953IlovemskCutee999-Humera-dreamy4everputh-shamima-SimplyAparajitauntamedtigressJayaRninavigangesegbMsMovielovervasavi_sriMaaneet.LoverpaponeconRamharismj1977.shrutibasicquestion118mypride-Veritaserum-DilsayKrishnaluv94ramaheshwajiha-1mrk-1Water.ambbihablueopalDoracake-pixie-PaintedSkyshruthiRanjucoolpunjabi.princessweet cherrykooliio-afsha-namita25swetha10SahSahcharmed onesFallen Angelt_areebrsroopalimuskanpmaanseeshah10KaSh-Maneet-Fanmitzi11CrazzyBusysweet scorpioAsh1991hinal_maaneetShalve..shreyaa..impoojavermaMadhuri53-Mrinalini-pickachufelicitysmoak.Junglebee.CookieMonster.

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
well my comments wud alwaz remain the same for ur lovely FFs,wat impresses me the most wid dis one is how do u know each and every detail ov rehabilitation treatment hun??? honestly only a professional like a doc knows tat much how did u manage all dis i was amazed reading it pal.
good job hunWink waiting for more............ as usualSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123maaneetfan123Rocks.DharaBadGirlKissramaheshFireSafireFiree-Mrinalini-

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Oye hoye Keya.....
Fabulous!!!

Fantastic!!!

continue soon and super soon baby!

Love ya loads...